ardent

Dandelion Dreams

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 06:15 PM
A petite woman wandered an open plain, flat and barren save for lush, tall grasses coating the terrain. These grasses came up to the shoulders of the dainty femme, but she didn't mind. A creamy coat of near alabaster fur glinted in the sunlight that shone from the heavens, absorbing the heat in a splendid way. In the back of her mind the lady hoped to come across the nest of a ground nesting bird, like a quail or pheasant perhaps, and score a snack for herself. However, that didn't seem to be an option now, what with the many ground predators roaming this land. A sigh left her delicate maw as she looked about, searching for something to entertain her.

A rabbit provided just that, scampering through the grasses right in front of her, and then fleeing like a bat out of hell. With a yip of glee, the dame chased it, tea cupped paws pattering over the ground as she raced after the brown creature. She chased it until her muscles started to ache, simply for the joy of doing it, and then the little bugger disappeared down it's burrow. A huff of disappointment shuddered through her pale flanks as she turned and padded towards the stream she could now hear babbling away a little ways off.

Padding down the bank, the gold and cream furred she wolf took in the crystalline waters before her. How quaint this little brook was, fitting in perfectly in the landscape. Haunches would slowly lower to the ground, pale gold tipped banner trailing out behind her. Tiara would lower between petite shoulders as the lady dipped her muzzle into the water and steadily lapped it up with a long salmon tongue. After her thirst was quenched, the twilight eyed wolfess lifted her head and licked stray drops from her muzzle.

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2014, 06:44 AM
The small body of the femme could be seen making its way along the riverbank. Making her way through the taller of the grasses had proven to be a bit of a task. The young woman was quite small, though she had long legs for her frame. Her short muzzle was downward, scenting the plants near the water in case she found any of them interesting. Perhaps, if she was lucky, she might find a particularly good plant for healing or something. The girl was dedicated to the path she had chosen to pursue in life, and hoped to one day be a great healer able to save some of the most serious of cases.

A healer was not a god though, and not all lives would be saved, but she hoped to save as many wolves as possible, and soothe as many pains as she could during her time on this planet. Teal-green orbs would slowly flick to a figure standing at the edge of the water. Likely the other had just gotten her fill of the liquid, which, in these parts, seemed to be very clear and in her own opinion quite tasty. The strange appeared to have a coat of white, though, as Ellis got closer, she was sure she could make out some underlying cream or gold, perhaps. Yes, she was sure of it.

The smaller woman would give a short bark, enough to announce her presence, once she was closer to the other. She would come to a stop once she was just a few lengths from the other, dipping her crown forward in a manner of both greeting and respect, which was common for the snowy and earth colored woman to give to anyone.

"A pleasant day to meet, stranger. I pray that life is treating you well in the matters of health?" Her way of talking might have seemed a bit odd, but she certainly held a kind and sweet tone. The female had a gentle look that was clear when one looked upon her features -- she was not a fighter at all and would not support such acts. No, Ellis was a wolf of peace, and wanted nothing more than pleasant conversations with those she met, and, perhaps when the time was right, she would make a friend.

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2014, 06:16 PM
I DON'T DRINK COFFEE I TAKE TEA MY DEAR

I LIKE MY TOAST DONE ON ONE SIDE

A short bark caught the attention of the petite femme, and her gold topped muzzle would turn to point her gaze towards the stranger. Now vocals would meet her pale gold audits as a soft, pleasant smile would play at her features. "Of course, my lady. I assume the same could be said of yourself?" She would reply, her distinct British accent alluring upon her soprano lyrics. She would stand, approaching the stranger with a jovial wagging of her gold dipped plume. "If you don't mind, madam, may I ask your name?" She would then add, smiling kindly as her chin tilted downward ever so slightly. How odd, she was not used to such an action when talking to someone. Twilight optics twinkled with glee, as usual. She was a quite content woman, eager to be out and about meeting new wolves. Slowly she would seat herself, haunches dropping gracefully to the ground as her gold dipped banner found itself resting flush with her left foot. Calmly she would await a reply, the English lady poised and proper as her parents had brought her up to be.

"Accent-y goodness"

AND YOU CAN HEAR IT IN MY ACCENT WHEN I TALK..ALICE

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2014, 02:57 AM
When the other spoke it was with words that seemed to roll of the tongue in a sweet soprano, an accent making familiar words sound a bit different, with more of a flare than common English speaking. It didn't keep her from understanding the other, however, which worked out well for the female. As long as she could understand this stranger it would make having a conversation with her all the easier and more enjoyable. Her eyes would shine as she dipped her head, speaking out a soft response. "Thus far, always. Though as a healer I do have a few tricks I can resort to should any sign of illness come my way." Ellis would watch with calm eyes as the other beautiful femme approached her, speaking once more with that accented voice that sounded oh so lovely to the ears.

"I do not mind at all, and hope that I may be honored by getting to know your own, as well. I am Ellis Cathal." The femme would seat herself as well, brownish-cream marked tail curling around her body in a likewise fashion of the female before her. The way the other woman carried herself boasted of pride and proper raising. Though Ellis was not raised in such a way she didn't slouch or anything of the sort. Yet... the way they sat could still be told apart. The other was also older than her, already old enough to possibly have a mate and family. That, too, would have Ellis respecting the other lady.

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2014, 12:50 PM

She chuckled at the other wolfess' reply, a light sound like the tinkling of silver bells. "That's always good." She replied, a smile playing at the corners of her dark lips. This smaller femme was surely an interesting sight, her coat coloured sporadically and yet still attractive upon her petite frame. When she spoke again, introducing herself as Ellis Cathal, a polite dip of the lady's gold and cream cranium was given. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Ellis, I am Alice Buxton." She replied, grinning a little at the irony. As the petite silver and chocolate she wolf sat herself, twilight optics took in the unique marking with a sparkling of intrigue. Meeting sea foam green optics, she smiled. "You have a lovely coat, Ellis." She commented, smiling sweetly and watching the innocent features of the smaller lady.

"Accent-y goodness"

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
02-10-2014, 11:53 AM
The chuckle of the other woman was a light thing, yet still sweet to the ears. Where had this other femme come from? She seemed so exotic and strange. Her accent, her expressions, her forms of laughter... they were unlike those of other wolves she had met. She carried herself in a different way as well, a proud way and yet not seeming egotistical, but more along the lines of elegant. She was a curious being to be sure. Upon giving her name the golden and cream woman would politely dip her head forward, giving forth her own name. Alice Buxton. She would smile, finding it fascinating and wonderful that their names were so similar. Well, their first names at least.

"Likewise, Alice. Always a pleasure to meet a wolf who can be kind." The compliment paid to her coat caught her a bit off guard. She had been told it was interesting and unique before, but never lovely. She would blink, twitching her ears a bit in embarrassment. "Thank you, Alice. Though yours is something quite lovely as well. I've never seen such a beautiful color on any other wolf, and you wear it well. It goes along with you perfectly." It pleased her that she could give the other female such an honest compliment.

"I'm quite curious as to where you hail from, if you don't mind sharing. I've never come across anyone like you. Though I mean that in a good way I assure you."

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-10-2014, 01:48 PM

The younger she wolf was a sweet creature indeed, and it did the lady well to know that there were wolves like this out here. A broadening to her smile was accompanied by another light chuckle. "It is indeed, always a wondrous thing." She replied, giving a slight nod of her head. When her compliment met the audits of the younger she wolf with incredulous disbelief, though she tried her best to hide it. She was quick to recover, returning with a reply in kind. "Why thank you, Ellis." She would reply, offering her another winning grin. The pale golden tip of her tail flicked in joy, as she was already enjoying the company of this petite damsel. When her companions vocals met her golden audits, a typical inquiry was posed, and lightly would the English femme chuckle. "It's no problem at all, really. And I thank you for being so sweet about it." She replied, before continuing to answer the question. "I hail from a land to the northeast, and I believe it was once called England." She explained, gesturing with a tea cupped creamy paw in the direction she mentioned and looking towards it. She loved her home, truly, but she could not have stayed much longer or her family would have been starving more than usual. "And you, my dear, do you hail from these lands?" Soft lyrics with a thick, alluring accent would inquire gently, curious to see if she could mayhaps glean some information about this place from the pretty dame before her. It would be quite useful if she did, then she would not be so lost in her endeavors.

"Accent-y goodness"

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
02-24-2014, 12:15 AM
It was such a refreshing a pleasant experiene to have a conversation with Alice, she would tell herself again. Such a kind, respectful wolf, perhaps even on a more deeper level, and her voice was quite nice to listen to. Ellis was certainly enjoying herself at least. How they returned compliments to each other, and spoke on a clear, intelligent level... it made the conversation flow smoothly and naturally. If others like Alice, at least in temperment and personality, lingered within these lands then they were certainly a place she would wish to call home.

From the Northeast. Her teal-green eyes would shift in that direction before returning to the golden and cream fae, slowly shaking her head. "No, sadly I do not. I've not been here long... and have been wander much on my own since about eight months of age. I can't really remember the direction I came from anymore. I go where my paws lead me, and to the call of those in need of a set of healer paws. Eventually that brought me here." Ellis didn't seem too sad about this, however. She had learned much in her travels, from different plants and healing techniques to the mannerisms that different packs and wolves might possess.

"I still remember the name of my homeland, however. Soloia. A land heavily touched by winds."