ardent

i'm wasted wasting time

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2014, 10:24 PM

ooc;; for red and purple to finally collide!!!

Vi had always been so sure that she had seen all there was to see in Alacrita but now with the floods and the hurricanes had all passed there seemed to be more lands to explore. This one in particular she had meant to explore for quite some time, it was beautiful, breath taking even. Dainty, frost bitten toes flexed and clenched at the sandy shores along the river, feeling the warmth of the grains beneath her pads. It was relaxing, soothing even and slowly the woman would lower herself to her haunches, rocking back so her hind legs came off the ground and she pushed off with her forepaws so she balanced for a short time on her butt before falling forward once more. A slow smile was curling over her lips as she waved her hind legs around and then turned lantern eyes out towards the grassy plains surrounding the river and it's sandy shores. There was prey everywhere. All seemed a bit on edge at her presence but at the same time they seemed to understand that her stomach was full and she was here simply to visit the lands rather then to hunt.

It was a peaceful day, the sun high in the sky and beating down a steady stream of heat. For a moment Vi allowed her eyes so slide closed as she took the time to enjoy the silence. How often would she be able to have moments like these once she had her children? It had only been a short while since she had begun to feel the life stirring within her but she knew now for sure, even before she stomach began to swell. She would be a mother soon? That thought was terrifying, she had been afraid of children for so long, hateful of the idea of having them herself and yet now here she was kind of at peace with the idea. But then again? Who couldn't be at peace on such a lovely day?

Table by Azil

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-05-2014, 12:14 PM

"

The woman had been venturing far and wide as of late; her daily routine smashed up into tiny little pieces; scattered across the dusty floors. The winters chill would pass and go, the harsh licks disappearing in the wake of the sun. Each calculated step descended upon the dampening terrain was an act of levitation, an impossibility. A continuous drumming is heard beneath the solid earth, always beating, never stopping. And perhaps no one may hear it, but the soft ticking will always be there. Almost like Desire?, always there- and yet not always acknowledged.

With her late evening stroll she would promptly go into a stand still- transfixed on something ahead, a woman bathed in red, kissed by the gods which others would say was a sin. She, was like any other Desire? had ever met, a beauty and lore; and the purple babe was oh, to excited to be in her acquaintance. With a sudden push her slender body would sway side to side, moving towards the woman silently, before being only a few meters away from her presence. " And why has it taken me so long to see some one as fascanating as youself?" She's murmur under her breath, her sultry European accent strong; held thick within the atmosphere.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
02-24-2014, 11:05 PM

ooc;; sorry this took so long and sorry for the cheesy pickup lines XD

Though the woman was a creature of solitude it seemed that as late she wasn't enjoying her alone time as much as she once had. Maybe it was the pregnancy, maybe it was her new found home or maybe her new found pack since they weren't exactly in the same place. Though she had decided to follow Taurig wherever he might go the draw of her family was a hard one to resist and so she had joined Ludicael to search for clues as to where her brother might have disappeared to. Though it wasn't ideal so far she didn't mind her new pack and it might be easier to have her kids there and wait to swim them back to the island rather then to have them on the island. But then again if she had them on the island it would be quite a while before they could leave, ah technicalities? Maybe one day she would decide, hopefully before she went into labour.

Paws falls were not noticed, presence undetected until sultry words slithered from velvety lips behind the russet woman. Slowly neck would turn and eyes would lock onto the strangely hued female behind her. For a moment she would simply stare and then it was like the colour of the woman hit her and her eyes widened. "Oh what beauty is this before me? And why have i not seen monuments built in your honour? Wars fought for you love?" Words flowed off tongue easily as the leggy female lifted herself to a standing positing and slowly turned to face the purple beauty. And a beauty she was. Lantern eyes trailed the woman from head to toe, smile slithering across lips as she took a step forward. "Do angels have names?" She purred, stepping forward as eyes settled on the luxurious purple fur of the woman before her.

Table by Azil

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-25-2014, 03:30 PM

The mystical Siren would stand there, still completely awe stuck at the womans silken red. Though, one should not be surprised at the most unnatural outlooks, seeing as she dines in purple. It was as though the gods deemed fit for them to meet; two women born to be different, to collide and grow as one. A smile would tug on the edges of her lips, falling comfortable in place. De would not deny the pull she felt towards the unknown Nymph, her appearance alone seducing to the eyes. She'd slyly move closer, barely a meter away. The scent of the ruby woman though, appeared to be claimed, by a pack she knew nothing of. " It seems the gods have deemed you worthy; your a splendor to my eyes alone, m'belle." She'd coo, her thick lashes patting together.

Her triangular ears would turn, listening to the womans raspy voice, Desire?'s gaze greedily looking upon her, unaware of her pregnancy, there was barely a bulge to be seen. " Im Desire? carmel and no war has won my love." She'd chuckle, the motion tickling at her blood kissed lips. " Would i have the pleasure of having a name? I do hope you wont be leaving so soon." She'd surely hate that, to see a goddess walk away from her grasp, to have the possibility that she may never see another quite like her.

image by Luisiana

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-02-2014, 11:05 PM

It was hard not to stare, the awe was almost overwhelming. Though Vi's draw had always been towards wolves with solid coloured pelts of the monochromatic scale especially black or white this was something else completely. Purple. Vi had always loved the colour. Something about it had always spoken to the red hued woman and now here she was face to face with a woman draped in it. Vi wanted her. In more then one way. She wanted to possess her, to worship her, to make her her own. She wanted to build monuments to this woman, wage wars and win them in her name. To top it all off her voice was like that of the most beautiful tune, slithering off lips to tantalize Vi's senses further. It was wonderful. Everything about her was perfect.

"Desiree.... And if no war has begun then I shall start one and win it for you if that is what you would wish of me oh sweet angel of mine." Her words were soft and breathless, drifting off her tongue like a sigh. What did she have to do to possess this woman? "Viridiana... Viridiana Sovari though if it so pleases you I would come to whatever you might call me. I will stay as long as you will have me my love." She would continue, taking another sly step forward as eyes continued to slither over her stunning form.

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-03-2014, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014, 12:46 PM by Desireé.)

something blossomed within the cool depths of her eyes; something she'd been keeping carefully hidden until now. she was an interesting woman, And desire? hopes she is not to be fooled. To be manipulated is was not something she took sweetly to. where would this go? nobody knew, and the purple babe loved it all the same. " Theres no need to win a war to my dearest wishes; you have already won my heart" More often then not Desire? often did fool her opposition with false feelings and hopes, but today she stays pure to her word. This was only there first meeting though, and having such feelings so soon was perhaps to quick, as if soon something would have to go wrong.

As Vi would advance forward; even if it where to be only Slight the Nymph made no reaction to stop her from proceeding; enjoying her company more then she usually did from any other. " If it where my choice id have you to never leave my side." Her lashes would pat gently upon each other, wondering if the Ruby hued woman had already made ties towards another; or committed towards a certain pack. " Do you live far from here? This place is rather beautiful." She'd comment the lands with ease; the sight appealing and rather bountiful of greenery and buds.

image by Serendipity

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-03-2014, 04:57 PM

It was a strange trait that a Vi had, this impulsive need to worship and love and have her whole world revolve around another. There was no doubt that it stemmed from the fact that she had been raised to believe that her mother was a goddess and to be worshiped but Vi would never know or understand the delusion of that. But she had always been like that, jumping and skipping for wolf to wolf as they lost their allure, died, disappeared or dismissed her. Usually it was Vi who lost interest in her love interests but recently it seemed they were just disappearing on her. Picking up and leaving without a trace. But she needed to be needed and for that reason it never took her long to find another to push her affections on. But as words slipped from silken lips a strange mixture of emotions rushed over a I that she couldn't quite pinpoint. This woman wanted nothing from her? She didn't want Vi to compete for her love? To kill for her? Never before had one of Vi's interests said something like this, always wishing for the red woman to prove herself to them. So she couldn't help but blink in stunned silence for a moment.

Never did it occur to Vi that this woman might be playing her as Vi has played so many others before. But having never been lied to and having always been on the giving rather then the receiving end of the lie it wasn't something she could even fathom. Who would ever lie to her when all she wanted was to love them. "Then let me build you an empire for you to rule at my side as my queen. There would be no other rank to do justice to such a beauty." Vi had never been one to lead but as hushed words fell from dark lips she couldn't help but wonder if she could. If this woman wasn't ambitious and wanted a pack of her own then could Vi start one for them to build an empire? Or maybe it was time to take a Tortuga back from Glaciem. Her home, her pack now for 3 years of her life. Maybe it was time.

"If that would please you then I shall stay for the time," she would reply, knowing that soon her duties to her pack would call. But if the purple beauty would have her then she would return for her whenever she called. Who wouldn't? Did she live far from here? "I am a wanderer of sorts, my current allegiance to a pack named Ludicael while I search for my brother. Most of my family is located on an island but yes this place calls to me... And yourself? Do you have a place to call home?" Funny how such declarations and words of adoration could flip back to natural conversation so quickly. But. Vi was easy like that, words flowing over her tongue with practiced ease

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-04-2014, 01:34 PM

Her heart would flutter within the confinements of her chest, the soft tingling sensation running down the contours of her skeletal spine. The heat was mild, caressing them both softy, its comforting presence never for away. The only advantage point with being a stranger upon the lands is that she knew no one to twist or bias her mind; to lead her towards one side and not the other. The decision was entirely hers. Viridiana though, seemed to be quite comfortable within the nature of Alactira, perhaps an old and welcomed woman? The thought would roll of her mind, focusing about her next question. There was no questioning the burning Desire? of wanting to claim a pack, to become strong and obtain power, and if that was to also be beside a beautiful womans side then it was all the better.

Her triangular lobes would flicker towards the soft murmur of the woman, wondering if she really meant her word- and even if it where just a moment of ambition, Desire? loved it. " To Rule beside you would be my privilege, and not my right. If a kingdom shall fall into your hands, id be more then willing to follow by your side; The pack would certainly expand within your power." Her words wrapped in gold, The silent woman would murmur, seeming to shift in and out of existence as the time goes by. The want for this woman is what kept Desire? interested, and no other could claim the purple Nymph quite like Vi had secretly done, even if she did not yet know it. " I currently reside in the Olympus empire, but within good reason... or for the right woman id happily depart and compromise with the alphess."

image by Serendipity

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:16 PM

Vi had been born in the more northern regains of Taiyae in the shadows of a mountain but the first 6 months of her life had been spent in the stifling hot passages beneath Clouded Pass in Diesals Hideaway where everything was heated by the hot springs there. She didn't have the curse of her mothers fur like her brother did either so she had always loved the mild weather, though occasionally she liked going back to her roots and letting herself cook in the summer heat. Her favourite place in Alacrita had always been the hot springs but now that was claimed by Ludicael and she wasn't sure if she would continue to be welcome there once she left.

Her words were tantalizing and slowly a smile would slip across her features, eyes softening as she studied the babe. "Then a kingdom we shall have my queen. After the burden of motherhood has passed listen for my call and I shall win you a kingdom?" She would purr through there was a moment of venom that dripped from her tongue as she let the word 'motherhood' fall from her tongue without any feeling. She wasn't looking forward to the birth in the least. Olympus hey? Vi had yet to learn the name and for a moment she would frown, head tipping at the name. It seemed the packs were changing, wolves falling in and out of power and new packs being formed. "I would wish your queen no harm and if you wished we could remain aligned with them. Anything for you my dear." Honestly was heavy in her words, heart contacting in her chest almost painfully. This was different, different then the obsession that had left her chasing Morphine and even more different then the feeling she had towards Taurig and his family. Was if love?

"Tell me, what do you want? What is it you so desire? A pack to lead? A family? A home? Solitude? Everyones desires are different so what drives you?" She wanted to know everything about this woman. If they were to start a pack together then she would need to know what she wanted so Vi could maybe steer the pack in the right direction.

Table by Azil

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-18-2014, 01:03 PM

Her gaze would never fall far from the red woman, feeling as though if she where to turn away she would loose any sign of there entire meeting; and that was not even an option as of late. " you'll make an excellent ruler, and your children will be proud." being in her presence was pleasing enough, but imagining the mini version, the little babes coated in there mothers rich crimson; gifted by the gods they will be, and maybe some of them may not be so lucky. And the sultry tone of the woman would take a few moments to understand, and within that space of time Deisre? could not help but look to see her bump. " These children will grow up to be royalty, ive never cared for whelps before, not long enough to see them grow. will you know what to do?" Des knew very little about a childs upbringing, even after having some of her own.

The purple nymph had not yet gotten to know any of the current member, and the odd thing was they where all truly family, leaving Des to be on the outside of the cosy group. There was no denying the potential they had, and as they grow they will become extremely strong, and in the future Des can only hope to see it all arising. " Perhaps when we get our home we can travel to see my queen soon? I do hope she'll take an interest and align. But i also hear theres many packs seeking to find another to ally with." And even with all the talk, Desire? couldn't help but think; who would Vi choose to challenge? " I seek everything, but it'll all happen in good time. Ill have a home beside you one day; i can see your children grow up and hope one day mine will fine me again. I wish to rule over everyone, ive always been strung that way, but perhaps i can never quite dominate you... your far from normal." She'd let a light chuckle fall of loose lips, wondering if viridiana had any past regrets.