chasin' shadows, livin' dreams that don't exist

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 03:45 PM

ooc;; anyone who could possibly accept her please <3

This had always been her favorite place in all of Alacritia. Something about the mixture of the cool stone beneath her paws, the how moist air settling all around and the distinct smell of sulfur was soothing almost. This had been her second home despite it's distance from the mountain Tortuga had once resided in. But now the mountain was all but abandoned and these enchanting waters had been claimed by another pack. Though she had never been one to respect other packs, today she stopped at the edge of the scent markings and stared longingly into the steam that rose tantalizingly from the pools of hot waters. She knew these scent markings, she had come to their boarders often in the past when her brother had still been a part of this pack, when Jupiter had still lead it. But as of late when she had come no one had answered her calls. Her brother had not come to see her and she was beginning to worry. A heavy pit of despair beginning to settle in the depths of her stomach.

She needed to know if he was still here, if he was alive an well, if he had left or if she truly had to worry. It was those thoughts that drove the fae's slender crown skyward, inky lips formed an 'o' and a solemn howl slithered forth towards the sky. She needed to speak to someone, anyone who might be able to accept her into this pack. Her brother may have accepted them as his leaders but she didn't quite feel comfortable enough with them yet. She didn't trust them enough to tell her whether or not her brother was here and so she hoped to join this pack and search for him on her own. She didn't wish them any harm but her heart still lay with old Tortuga and she would go back there as soon as she possibly could to be with what remained of her family.

Insidious being would stand languidly at the pack boarders, head lowered respectfully and tail licking at her heels. Wind tugged easily at flame drenched locks while lantern like eyes stared easily into the depths of the lands. What all did this pack own now? How long had she been venturing beyond pack lands that now the whole map of her home was rearranged? Tortuga had slithered up to the north to cuddle with their new allies Glaciem. Valhalla had lost their war and had retreated to the islands, Amenti never seemed to stop moving and Ludicael here had seemed to gather more and more land to them. She had to admit that they had chosen some of the more beautiful territories to collect. Had that been Jupiter's doing or was that the decision of this new leader who had stepped into her place? Vi had heard whispers of the regime changes in the various packs but had yet to meet any of them for herself. Maybe now was a good time to start.

Table by Azil

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
02-03-2014, 06:46 PM

The Oracle would sit quietly in the forests that surrounded the hot springs, her bicolored gaze closing out the rest of the world's noises. She would focus on the sound of the running water and the gentle whispers that fluttered through her mind. This was easily one of her favorite places to meditate, the falls being her second most favorite. It was often she would be found here, completely still and communing with those divine beings who so called her their own. Her focus however would become disturbed as the call of a lone wolfess reached her ears. As the words that danced around her would slowly dissipate she would bring herself out of her trance like state and into the real world once more. The call had been incredibly close so she would push herself from the earth and investigate it's source.
Her usual smile would play happily along her features, even though she was tired most days she had much to be thankful for. She was carrying her second litter happily, pregnancy was still rather an annoyance but she was doing well. Her belly had barely begun to swell, the last indication that soon she would bring new lives into the world. Soon her eyes would befall the striking form of a red female, her presence very much contrasted to the dark green of the leaves. She would tilt her head slightly as she brought herself to a comfortable distance, the same smile playing on her delicate features. "Good day stranger, what brings you to my borders today? My name is Song Destruction, the Oracle and alphess of Ludicael." She would lower her head in a show of respect, as she felt all deserved in that aspect of life.

Speech

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2014, 11:27 AM

It was strange; everyone seemed so on top of their game lately. In the past she had waited at boarders of pack lands for quite some time and there had even been a few times where she had never been greeted at all. But here a porcelain beauty drifted out of the vegetation easily, her appearance made even more mystical by the tendrils of steam that drifted from the hot springs to dance around her. She was a vision. For a moment Vi had to blink and do a double take, believing that it was Morphine who had come before her to speak. But no, this female had bi coloured eyes rather then Morphine's metallic silver ones. But she was beautiful none the less. Her head would dip elegantly to greet her guest and Vi couldn't help but allow a small smile to slip across her lips as she returned the gesture then lifted her head a bit higher so they could speak face to face. But still Vi kept her form relaxed and submissive just in case the woman decided to pull rank on her.

"Greetings Song, a pleasure to meet you. I've come to seek refuge within your pack if you would have me. I was a part of Tortuga when Taurig ruled but am trying to flee the war now, I'm kind of? expecting? I am a skilled hunter and know my way around herbs. Whatever you would have me do I would be more then willing." The words came easily, flowing from a skilled tongue though her eyes shifted from watching the woman before her to staring at the ground submissively. She didn't want to start anything, didn't want to give this woman any reason to think badly of her. Even though she didn't intend to stay long she did respect this pack and its leaders.

Table by Azil

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
02-04-2014, 04:03 PM

The firey she wolf seemed pleasant, and seemed quite straightforward. She would show the same respect that Song would expect from a rogue on her borders. Had it not been shown she certainly would have denied the request that was brought upon their meeting. She did not like to refuse a home to any she came across, and as long as they had a desire to learn she was ready to offer them a safe haven.
"Greetings Song, a pleasure to meet you. I've come to seek refuge within your pack if you would have me. I was a part of Tortuga when Taurig ruled but am trying to flee the war now, I'm kind of? expecting? I am a skilled hunter and know my way around herbs. Whatever you would have me do I would be more then willing."
She would take a minute to digest the information given, she talked of the war. Song knew little of the other packs that lived through out Alacritis, so the name Taurig and Tortuga meant little to her. She had once heard of the pack Amenti and she had visited Seracia twice, while King Isardis had brought himself to their borders.. she expected him again soon. That however was the extent of her knowledge. She said she was more than willing to do as she asked, which was enough for Song.
Her smile would grow wider at the mention of her pregnancy, more pups to run about the pack. "You're welcome to stay within the school, you'll be appointed an apprentice and your duties will be to attend two of our Philosophers lessons a season. You may be studying under Aurora, my lead Huntress, and myself for the art of healing. Unless you've ambition to climb into the lead healer's rank." She would raise her eyebrow at the last statement, slightly curious but it was obvious she didn't expect an answer. "Have you any questions? I can take you on a tour if you'd wish?" She would keep herself seated until a decision was made.

"Speech"

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 12:35 AM

It felt like a lifetime ago when she had once known all the pack, all the leaders and where each of them was located. But it seemed all that knowledge was outdated now that everything seemed to have changed hands and moved. Well maybe if someday someone wanted to hear the history of the old lands Vi could tell them. Just as she could tell the tale of Taiyae, though most of her knowledge of her birthplace was limited to the year she had lived there and then the stories Friction and Zara had told her later on in life. Was that what she was destined to become? Some relic of a lost era stuck in the past? A once assassin turned story teller? It wasn't a bad transition but it also wasn't ideal in her mind?

Song's words brought out a heavy sigh of relief and a genuine smile grew across the russet woman's lips as her tail waved a bit more at her ankles. She nodded along as Song listed her duties and what she was to do in her time here. Philosophers lessons? Lead healer? The woman would laugh nervously and shake her head slowly. "Lead healer? Maybe something to aspire to but my herb knowledge is not nearly as vast as i would like it to be. I know how to treat the wounded but not so much the sick. I would love to learn more from you if you would allow it. Then maybe one day I can take the classes off your paws when you deem me worthy?" She smiled easily and lifted her shoulders in an easy shrug.

She didn't plan to be here long. Long enough to see what she could find of her brother and maybe wait for her kids to grow a bit. They needed a pack and this one seemed like a good one. Especially when there were other pups on the way it seemed. "What are the philosophers lessons? And who is the philosopher? I would love a tour if you have the time, I know life as an alpha must be tiresome so i don't want to keep you if you have other matters? I was here before when Jupiter ruled just the mangrove, I curious to know what ideals your pack stands on. Are they different from hers? Were you close?" Despite saying she was willing to let the woman go all the questions seemed to spill out at once and ears tucked nervously against her skull as she chuckled apologetically.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
02-08-2014, 10:59 AM

She would not even let the she wolf speak again before Song realized that she had not even gathered her name. Her eyes would widen slightly but before she could let her question slip out the fiery she wolf would speak again, "Lead healer? Maybe something to aspire to but my herb knowledge is not nearly as vast as i would like it to be. I know how to treat the wounded but not so much the sick. I would love to learn more from you if you would allow it. Then maybe one day I can take the classes off your paws when you deem me worthy?" Song would nod in acknowledgement, she would gladly teach as much as she knew. She wondered how long the woman intended upon staying, hopefully long enough to give her children a good place to grow. Ludicael was a wonderful place to grow, so long as you taught your children how to swim, at a young age. Her own would come to grow with the new arrivals of the pack. She hoped they might form lasting friendships. "What are the philosophers lessons? And who is the philosopher? I would love a tour if you have the time, I know life as an alpha must be tiresome so i don't want to keep you if you have other matters? I was here before when Jupiter ruled just the mangrove, I curious to know what ideals your pack stands on. Are they different from hers? Were you close?" Then more questions would leave the fae's lips. Song would smile larger, amused by it and happy to answer all of them.
First though, she had one more pressing question to deliver. "I'll happily answer all of your questions," she would giggle light heartedly, "But first darling, what is your name?" She would tilt her head again slightly waiting for her answer.
After sh ehad it within her grasp she would continue, her friendly smile still sitting upon pale lips, "Philosoper's lessons are just that! My philosophers are the four Teachers of the major arts, Healing, Hunting, Divinity, and Self-Defense. They she the most proficiency with their craft and the aptitude to teach." She would begin explaining the ranks of Ludicael now. "So there should be a total of four philosophers, right now we've only three. Bhaire is our Monk, the spiritual teacher. Aurora is our Huntress, and Magnus our Apostle, who teaches the art of Self-Defense. I'll be happy to lead you around and tell you more. There's been much change between Jupiter's rule and my own. We're a school, I expect my members, my family, to respect the life that inhabits Alacritis. View life as a series of lessons and challenges. To follow the will of the gods, if you wish."
She knew very well the population of believers in the divine was small. It didn't bother her so much, she would continue her belief until she died. "Respect is a big part of our life, you should respect all you come across enemies and friends alike." She hoped she didn't sound like she was giving Viridina a lesson, she was certainly just trying to give her th ebest insight she could to the new ways of her pack. "I was Jupiter's beta for the most part of the last year. when she went missing I had to take up the reins and lead the pack. Most of them were blood family, but I consider all of the members my family." She felt fondly for every one of them. Some she needed to get to know better, but with the lessons she would be teaching hopefully that would become possible. She would stand as her answers came to a close, she would continue telling of the pack, but it would be of the lands. "We have expanded our reaches recently, as you can see these springs and the forests surrounding them bear our mark. In addition the falls down the way hold our scent. We'll go around that way and swing back to the main pack lands, the Mangroves." She would motion her tail for the she wolf to follow her as her delicate paws began to carry her off.

"talking"