gems
size
-
build
player
02-21-2014, 12:26 PM

And from the darkness
We shall all be reborn

The man felt as though he had finally settled into new life. He no longer felt random, sudden urges to kill. His dreams of blood and savagery were growing fewer and farther in between. He was able to hunt once more, to taste fresh blood, and remain himself. It had been a long, arduous road, but he felt at last as though he was doing right by the gods. He had left his old body behind in the cruel, dark winter. He had been birthed anew by the spring, growing and reforming. Now, as summer reigned over the land, hot and prevalent, he found he could look within himself and no longer feel ashamed. He had done what few could. Now he lay, quiet and content, on the banks of a gurgling stream. He supposed that at the height of the rainy season it would roar and thunder in a glorious cascade, but considering the drought enveloping the realm, it was no longer the case. Still, the air here was somewhat cooler, and he found it to his liking. With a contented sigh he allowed his eyes to sink halfway closed.

"Talk" Think "You"

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 01:58 PM
OOC: PP permission given, and she won't kill him, because Plazo.

A HOUSE OF CARDS

MADE FROM THE PIECES OF YOUR GAME

A familiar scent caressed her leathery sensor, and a growl rumbled through the beast's chest as she began to pick up her pace, galloping through the shadows of the forest along the brook. Then she spotted him, the monstrous man was impossible to miss, especially splayed at the edge of the stream lazily. The scoundrel wasn't even on guard, fearing that someone would find him. A snarl ripped through the air as it fled the powerful jaws of the giantess filled with hatred and rage. "Traitor!" Immediately did immense paws strike the terra with blinding speed as she charged, leaping at the bark toned man with her fangs bared to rip him to tiny, bite sized pieces. She lunged, slamming her forepaws into his back as she arc of her jump sent her sailing down directly on top of him and hoping she caught him off guard enough to finish what should have been done long ago.

Powerful forepaws would pin his shoulders as she splayed her jaws as wide as they would go, to fit around his powerful neck and kill him. Long hind legs were set on either side of the immense male as she held him still as best she could. If she had a tail, it would be raised high above her feminine hips in triumph and dominance as she lunged to wrap her jaws around his scruff and bare his throat to her fangs. The obsidian soldier was not playing around anymore, he had done something horrid and would pay- if she could just get a hold on his scruff...

"Speech"

THERE IS NO OTHERWISE, THERE NEVER WASPLATINUM

Razo

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-21-2014, 02:38 PM

The woman's snarl was not much of a warning, but it was all the brute need. He may have been in control of his mind, but his body had not forgotten his past. The voiced rage was followed by savage, pounding footsteps. Razo had only time to look over his shoulders and see a large, dark shape hurtling towards him at incredible speeds. He braced himself, and not a moment too soon, as her form collided with his. The incredible impact drove the wind from his lungs, but he did not allow his muscles to give out. He felt her teeth scrape at the nape of his neck, begging for purchase. With a colossal heave that man surged to the side, forcing the woman off of his back and onto the ground. He whirled then, and in a flash was standing atop her prone form, two massive paws resting on her rib cage, pinning her down. If anything could mark his passage from the world of brutality, this would be it. He did not feel a burning rage, nor did he prepare to lunge forward and take her jugular between his jaws. Instead he simply sighed. He recognized that face. "Platinum. What a joy it is to see you again," he mused, voice dripping sarcasm. She was a rare enough creature, and under different circumstances he might be pleased to meet up with her. Few women had managed to make a name for themselves within the Militants. Most who tried were simply used as fang fodder, placed on the front lines to tire out their enemies. But Platinum had been a rare woman indeed. Razo remembered word of her vaguely, mostly all the terribly things the brutes in his company wanted to do to her. But what on earth was she doing here? "Oh, a traitor am I?" He asked, chuckling. "And what's a lass like yourself doing so far from home? One might think you'd have a little more sense than to attack Razo the Demonborn." His brows lifted, wondering how she might react to hearing his own title, testing to see if word of his reformation had reached her.

"Talk" Think "You"
Some walk the common paths, all nice and worn

But all folks are damaged goods

It ain't a talk of "if," just one of "when" and "how"

So, collect your scars and wear 'em well

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 03:01 PM
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS COARSE LANGUAGE AND VERY ANGRY PLATINUM

A HOUSE OF CARDS

Without further notice she was flipped onto her back and pinned beneath the massive weight of the giant, who grinned snarkily down at her, sarcasm dripping from his tongue. She bared immense fangs in anger, kicking her hind legs into his gut with all the power she could muster, attempting to carve deep gashes into his belly with her long, sharp talons. "Fuck you, Razo." She spat, snapping her jaws mere inches from his nose and fixing him with that eerie glare of hers. Her ribs were aching fiercely now, threatening to snap under his weight. His drawn out, sarcastic inquiries reached her pale silver audits with a bitter tone, and she growled at him, flattening her ears to her skull and lifting her dark lips to bare her teeth once more. "The empire fell, you shit eating traitor. Of course you wouldn't know, you pussied out and fled. Of course you couldn't handle it. And from what Tarrock told us, you grew weak. A child could have taken you, weakling. So excuse me for not knowing better!" She snarled angrily, her usually calm soprano faded to a roaring, hate filled string of profane lyrics. She lashed out with a paw, attempting to strike out at his snout or jaw and startle him into letting her go enough to resume her assault.

He seemed so calm about all this, it was infuriating. Those gods be damned males, always thinking they were superior! She had not crawled her whole way to the top of the ranks, killing, fucking, and talking her way out of everything the clan tried to use to stop her, for her damned comrades to treat her like a little servant whore because she didn't have a dick. The business like expression on his face as he looked at her and held her down like she was nothing but a little whelp made her want to tear his face to shreds and shove those sea foam eyes of his down his fat throat. She continued to kick and slash at his belly with her hind legs, trying her damnedest to get the brute off of her. At any second she was at risk of this monster raping or killing her, and she was not in the mood for either. Not right now.

"Speech"

Razo

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-21-2014, 03:20 PM

The woman's profanities brought a grin to the man's lips. Such a spitfire, he thought with a certain fondness. If she hadn't been of a mind to kill him, he might have chuckled. Instead he let her rant and rave, hoping she might tire herself out in the process. He knew his eyes glittered with mirth, and he hoped she could see it. When she hissed out that the empire had fallen, he smiled. Is that so? I'm glad to hear it, he said, meaning every word. Clearly Platinum was still 'influenced,' by their lies and teachings. It was a shame too, he thought, that such a promising fae could be turned to bitter. If she stopped snarling for three seconds, she might have even been pretty. "As far as Tarrock goes," he said, spitting out the name, "I'm sure the brave warrior told you of his oh so mighty tactics, pushing me into a raging river while my back was turned and holding me down. Oh, the strength that flows in his veins, oh the glorious battlelust in his blood! Razo's tone became mocking and sarcastic once more. Looking back at the fae he continued, "I believe that's what you might call 'treason,' if our friends had half the sense the gods gave a twig. But no, it's encouraged to kill your superiors. That doesn't strike you as odd at all? Pardon me for wanting something more from my life. Not to mention the pesky interference of arrogant deities." Razo took a break from staring down at her to glare at the sky. He hoped whoever had spoken to him in limbo heard him. He sighed and stepped off of the woman's chest, hoping she might see the situation differently now, at least to a degree where she wouldn't continue her attack. "Trust me when I say that life without them has never been better."

"Talk" Think "You"

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 03:41 PM
A HOUSE OF CARDS

The mirth glittering in his damned sea foam optics pissed her off all the more, and she wanted desperately for her smack to his snout to have done more to hurt him, and for her attacks to his torso to hurt him more. When he admitted his joy that the clan had fallen, she snapped her jaws shut inches from his face and snarled more profanities at him. When he continued his infuriatingly calm speech, lying his little heart out about how Tarrock had attacked him from behind and drowned him, the beastly femme growled. A liar to the core. "Tarrock explained that you two were walking, and suddenly you attacked him, so he fought back and left you to die. When you didn't return, he found a trail of blood leading away from the clan, and you were labelled a traitor." She spat angrily, baring her teeth at him and lashing out once more with a forepaw to strike his muzzle. Still he ranted and raved about how cruel the clan was, how poorly he was treated and how horrid it all was. Whining little whelp. "You complain, and yet you were one of the worst." She spat, grinning devilishly with a dark gleam to her eerie, fire and ice pools. She wanted to push each and every one of his buttons, to make him want to hurt her, to be blinded with rage, and then fall victim to her jaws. He looked up to the sky, almost exasperated by the look of things. He soon stepped off of her chest, watching her and challenging her to try something. When he mentioned trusting him in his statements, the ebony furred soldier would only scoff and glare at him.

Without thinking, the bitch lunged forwards and brought her jaws crashing together on his nose, wanting to make him scream in pain. The nose was an important thing, and very sensitive to attack. She wanted him to cry out, to beg her for mercy, and she wanted it all now.

"Speech"

Razo

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-21-2014, 04:35 PM

If i could just see it all - just like a fly on the wall

Would i be able to accept what i can't control?

Razo could only sigh in exasperation at the woman's hellfire and brimstone personality. Honestly, how did she even find time to breathe? He sighed and shook his head at her as she ranted and raved. It only made sense one fed lies for their entire life would swallow them so readily. "Well, whatever you choose to believe makes no difference to me," he said with a shrug. In all honesty, once he got away from the she-devil he had marked plans to avoid her. Her intentions and opinions meant very little in the long run. She labeled him one of the worst, and he could not but agree. His gut, while mercifully free of blood, ached. His body was as mortal as hers, so why couldn't she grasp that he had changed? Quite unexpectedly she leapt forward and clasped her jaws around his nose, trying to mar him with any means necessary. With a startled sneeze Razo backpedaled wildly, trying to shake her off. "Ger'off Plat, ow! Whud'I do 'o you in th' firs' place!" He did not snarl or growl of curse, but his brows did narrow in confusion. He'd only been trying to take a nap for godssakes! Finally freeing himself from her jaws he skittered back a few paces. "Gods, Plat! Honestly, I'm no traitor, I swear it! I just want to leave that life behind me, alright? Settle down, find a home and a mate. Is that too much to ask? There's enough people out killing and savaging, they don't need my help!" The words came from his heart, for all he doubted she'd believe them.

"Speech"

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 05:05 PM

His immediate reaction was not what she had hoped for, but he did struggle, and that was just about all it seemed she would get out of him. So she enjoyed it while it lasted, and when he managed to dislodge her from his face he shouted at her about her behaviour. Who was he to lecture her? She was the one who had stayed with the clan despite her occasional dislike of small things here and there. He ranted about how he just wanted what she would define as a normal life, a mate and a place to settle down. Mercurial emotions came into play, and she grinned devilishly. The ebony femme stepped closer, slowly, her long legs carrying her towards him with a drawn out movement of one paw being put in front of the other. Feminine hips would sway from side to side with each step as she prowled closer, a sly grin playing at her sharp features while her gaze locked with his. "Are you sure you won't miss it?" Soprano lyrics would escape dark lips as a sultry purr, and if she had a tail it would have been sweeping back and forth through the air as a hungry look crossed her features. She came ever closer, tilting her chin upwards to gaze into his sea foam optics with an inscrutable expression. "The power?" Rearing up slowly, she would place her paws upon his broad, muscular chest and shove him down, onto his back, like he had done to her mere moments ago.
Slowly she would step over his prone form, her chest nearly touching his as her forelegs came to a stand still on either side of him, just above his shoulders. "The loot?" She would murmur, lowering her face so it was nearly touching his. Her pale silver lined optics gazed directly into this, thick lashes framing those eerie pools. She dropped her silver topped muzzle, whispering into his ear now with her alluring purr. "The women?" She would ask softly, but she knew that he would not miss it, no one left unless they wanted to or had no other choice, and afterwards they wanted nothing more than to forget. The obsidian bitch knew, she had been sent to seduce and kill nearly all the had remained. Ever so slowly, her muscular frame, feminine without a doubt, lowered upon his as she kissed and nipped seductively at his cheek. "Don't you miss having everything you could ever want, ready for the taking?" She would murmur huskily, knowing that she had him now, she had bested all in the art of seduction, and though Razo was no longer Demonborn, he was still born a man. He would not resist her, none could.

"Talk" "You" Think

SOLDIERS FOLLOW MY LEAD,
REPEAT AFTER ME
-PLATINUM-

HOLY DEEP FRIED POTATOES THANK YOU FOXXY!!

Razo

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-21-2014, 05:44 PM

And from the darkness
We shall all be reborn

The woman's change of demeanor was both sudden and startling. She went form savage... to sultry. Razo had seen the plot a thousand times before, but that didn't make it any less appealing. His eyes lit upon her swaying hips and found exasperation mixed with fascination welling up within his chest. He had always found the woman good looking, and under different circumstances he might have welcomed her advance, ploy or no. For now, he sat back and watched the show. He let the woman manipulate him at her will, knowing that he could likely fend off any assault on his life. She purred in his ear, sending shivers down his spine. The demons within him, well, those were now easily tamed. But his desire? Quelling such emotions proved more difficult than he'd anticipated. The woman came to stand over him, and by that time his plan (of sorts) had come together.

He looked up at the dark woman atop him, sea foam eyes smoldering with feigned desire. It was not difficult to pretend attraction to the woman, seeing as he was quite enchanted. She questioned him, sanguine voice dripping honey into his ear. The man only chuckled, allowing his rumbling baritone to seep into the still air. Razo's masculinity was impressive in it's eminence. Few men could claim to be of unsurpassed size, littered with scars and memories of wars won, with a proud bloodline to boot. Oh yes, he was certainly a catch, and he knew it. Gently, Razo placed his paws on the woman's chest, deftly maneuvering himself back into an upright position. Lithe for his size, he maintained grace... and close contact. He was certain Platinum could feel the heat from his body through her fur, could sense his presence as he pressed his body close, looking down at her with a burning gaze. He knew how to make a woman melt. He brought his muzzle to her ear and whispered, in no more than a purr, "And who is to say I cannot still get what I want?"

"Talk" Think "You"

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 06:09 PM

She had him, there was no doubt, but unlike the rest he refused to go down without a fight, or a seduction of his own, to be precise. He mirrored her movements, pulling her into his place while he assumed hers. His frame was so close to her own, and she could feel the fluttering of his pulse and the heat radiating from his form. He mimicked her, whispering into her own silvery audit with a rhetorical inquiry of his own. A sly grin would creep onto her features as the beastly woman lightly buried her teeth in the underside of his jaw, kissing at his lower jaw and down the side of his neck slowly and lightly. "Oh no, this is my seduction." She murmured, swiftly flipping him back into his former position and grinning devilishly at him. She was not giving in so easily, as she always did she wanted him to beg for mercy or death. There would be no otherwise. Soft kisses were placed under his jaw, and down his throat, her sensuous frame pressed tightly against his.
Pupils dilated in her mismatched orbs of fire and ice as she returned her cruel gaze to the features of the man to see if she was pushing him to the limit of his self control. "Do you surrender, Razo?" She would murmur huskily, drawing out the syllables of his name as a sultry purr. "Or would you prefer to see more of just how I've stayed alive this long?" She would inquire softly, with a deadly grin playing at her features. If he would like, he would show him all the nasty little tricks she had used to worm her way up the ranks of the clan, and all the cruel games she had played with her victims so they died in something better than pain. The pale silver masked dame could not be matched, she was the original artist, she had made this game what it was today. Feminine hips would slowly sway from side to side as she ground their bodies together, illustrating her point. She would win, or she would lose to be merciful, there was no other option available.

"Talk" "You" Think

SOLDIERS FOLLOW MY LEAD,
REPEAT AFTER ME
-PLATINUM-

Razo

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-21-2014, 07:02 PM

And from the darkness
We shall all be reborn

She thinks so highly of herself, Razo mused with a chuckle. The ebon seductress was certainly a marvel to watch. She plied her craft with delicacy and grace rarely seen among mortal men and women. Her motions were deft and assured, her murmurs simmering in the already heated air. It might have been easy to loose himself in her embraces, but Razo was no lesser man. As it was, her kisses left a trail of warmth down his neck. He took her 'persuasions' in stride, countering with his own when he could. "I'll never surrender to you," he whispered, low voice heated in semi-feigned passion. "And as to seeing more of you, well..." He let his insinuation hang between them. He would keep his position for now, enjoying the view. He trailed the pad of a massive fore paw down her chest, down her leg, brushing the hair every so lightly. Her body for all he knew was alight with nerves, and the sensation would only bring her closer to where he wanted her to be. A hind paw, underneath her mass, continued the trail along her stomach, stopping just shy of her nether regions. Torture and temptation go hand in hand, he thought with a small smile. He reached his neck upwards, nuzzling his nose into the muscle of her neck with just enough pressure to make the embrace a massage. Her guard would fall, slowly but surely. "Are you ready to give in," his baritone voice rasped.

"Talk" Think "You"

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-22-2014, 01:45 PM

He finally found the sense to stay where he was, simply watching the ebony bitch with mild amusement and arousal. He finally got control of his jaws long enough to murmur that he would never surrender in this battle, but a better view would be a lovely thing indeed. She chuckled, a throaty sound that reverberated through her chest as she nibbled lightly at the base of his jaw, dragging a slow trail of drawn out kisses down the length of his muscular abdomen and stopping just before she got to the good part. The obsidian temptress pulled her lengthy frame slowly up his again, sure to let his feel every inch of her frame slide up against his own heated body. A bark toned forepaw caressed her chest, her foreleg, slowly and gently. She grinned down at the immense beast, running her tongue along her teeth and letting out a faint growl of semi-feigned pleasure. Maybe the key to winning the game is to pretend you're losing. She mused to herself as another rough pad caressed her flat belly, taking it's time to alight upon her fired nerves before retreating. Cranium would lower to run a long salmon tongue under his jaw, as a massaging nuzzle was felt at her neck muscles. Baritone vocals were soft and starting to become more and more anxious, which forced the jet furred soldier to stifle a grin. "Ready when you are, big boy." Sultry soprano lyrics would purr in reply, as she nuzzled his neck and slid herself forwards evermore, resting her elbows on the ground as she lay with her muzzle brushing along the side of his, fire and ice optics glittering as they stared hungrily into his own sea foam pools.

This was getting interesting, by now her job could have been done, he could be dead or sleeping it all off right here while she left the scene and went on to bigger and better things. While she was starting to become bored by his lack of surrender, it was also a new twist on the game, to actually be forced to put in all her effort. She was firing on all cylinders, just because he refused to let her charms win him over. Gently would she kiss at his cheek, lifting a forepaw and dragging it along his flank at a nice, slow pace, just hard enough that he could feel her wickedly sharp talons through his thick fur. How much longer would this take? She didn't have all day to seduce this brute.

"Talk" "You" Think

SOLDIERS FOLLOW MY LEAD,
REPEAT AFTER ME
-PLATINUM-

Razo

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-14-2014, 03:04 PM

And from the darkness
We shall all be reborn

The woman was intoxicating, but Razo could not help but pull away. Sure, he would have loved to give into her embrace, had it been anyone else. But this was Platinum, and her reputation preceded her. Perhaps a more gullible, more weak willed man might have succumbed, but Razo would not. He restrained a shudder as her paws trailed his body. With a sigh he tucked in his legs and rolled out from under her frame, righting himself with a quick movement. Debris and dirt adorned his massive frame and with a quick shake he rid himself of it. He wondered if he had surprised her, if he had left her wanting, as he nonchalantly brought a leg up to scratch behind his ear. His aura spoke volumes. 'That was fun,' it seemed to say, 'but I'm done now.' He looked to her and smiled, then looked up at the sky. "So, this heat wave, huh? Whats up with that?" Even if it meant getting yet another chunk taken out of his muscled form, it would be worth it to see how Plat would take this one. If he could guess, she wasn't used to being turned down.

"Talk" Think "You"

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2014, 03:32 PM

The man seemed to be losing this game, and it brought a broad grin to the features of the ebony giantess that she worked to stifle. Suddenly he shoved her away, deciding not to give in to his base desires. The obsidian temptress was quick to recover, shaking out her thick coat. She rested her haunches on the terra, mismatched orbs of fire and ice fixed on the features of the brute. He scratched behind an ear, his expression and attitude nonchalant as he regarded her. His attempts at small talk were irritating if anything, and her only response was an initial eye roll. "Yes, it's ridiculous." She would mutter, composed as usual and her eerie gaze flickering between the giant and the scenery around her. The plants were nearly shrivelled, and the water was almost gone. "If you'll excuse me, I have other places to be, where there aren't as many traitors." The platinum masked soldier would mutter, getting to her immense paws and spinning around, stalking into the forest with her cranium lowered between her shoulders. Her muscles were tensed in case the scoundrel attempted to attack her, and she promptly disappeared into the shadows of the surrounding forest. Platinum, the seductive assassin of the once Militants, did not have time to waste in the presence of traitors making small talk when there was the opportunity for attack.

.:Exit Platinum:.

"Talk" "You" Think

SOLDIERS FOLLOW MY LEAD,
REPEAT AFTER ME
-PLATINUM-

Razo

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-14-2014, 04:15 PM

And from the darkness
We shall all be reborn

She was miffed, yet she didn't attack him. Razo allowed a grin to spread across his face, taking it as the next best thing to a proclamation of general affection. I mean after all, Plat wasn't renowned as a first class assassin for no good reason. He chuckled as she turned on her heel and stalked off, claiming she had better places to be. He let a warm chuckle roll from his chords, utterly unaffected by the strange death-match/seduction-off they had just taken part in. If there was anything to be said about her, Platinum was not a dull wolf. "Lovely to see you again old friend! We'll have to do it again sometime." And as she disappeared into the brush Razo settled back down, enjoying the sunlight, musing over his very strange afternoon.

"Talk" Think "You"

.:END:.