ardent

i am not just a number

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 12:11 PM
OOC: Six wants to make sure its ok if she runs off to challenge for Amenti. It wont happen for a little while till I get her post count up. Sorry for this sucky post.

The woman had been thinking for a while. She felt restless as such a low rank. The bitch was bred to lead, not serve. She had helped Sendoa and hunted like Isardis asked. Though, she would ask of them, something important. It would be a discussion she really hoped went well. Six had heard of many packs in the north and there was one in particular that she wanted. The bitch would get it one way or another. Six was a born killer and no one has seen her abilities yet. The two toned female was a leader by heart. She really hoped Sendoa would see that, the ebony dame did owe her. Not that Six would use that against Sen, but it was true... This was the only way the femme would get her pack, well peacefully. If Six won she would hope to rule with Isardis. They would be a force. To rule the North. She raised her head and called out, to beckon her King and Queen.

Talk like this

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-02-2014, 04:03 PM

He would meander through the terrain Sendoa had claimed as her abode, an ear flicking backwards and forwards in a brittle effort to seek her out. And yet, it would be Six that would he find himself lured by; becoming supple to her call as his clockwork would regather it?s purposes. He would approach her, keeping the most brittle of distances (barely any at all), a smirk wound light against his cherry features, ?Your presence is not weak, little beauty,? and it was true, in her short time here he had stumbled upon her several times. The way all members should be. And he would begin to coil his haunches, to seat his quarters against the leaflitter, ?What is it you seek us for??

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 04:12 PM

The black and white daemon sat upon the snowy terrain with a legendary smirk upon her sultry lips. She closed her eyes for a few moments, just embracing the nature around her. The birds chirped around her and she sighed gently. Though, soon enough, pad falls filled her two toned ears. Six opened her eyes as the man's breath was felt upon her muzzle, just barely. Those purple orbs stared into his pale optics. The warrior stared at her King with a widening smirk. His lovely voice filled her ears twice and the bitch tilted her head to the right. "I would hope not, my Lord." Her voice was that of a temptress but behind each syllable was such power. Her eyes did not move from his as he asked her a question. The girl spoke once more in a slightly more serious manner. "I have been informed that a neighboring pack, Amenti, has grown weak and is falling a part.. I have been itching for such, so I wish to challenge their leader for his rank. If I do so I will still see you as my superior. How could I not?" The woman then shifted her weight closer to him, their noses merely an inch away from touching. "We could be a force, my King."

Talk like this

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-02-2014, 04:39 PM

She was a temptress and no less, and though Isardis was one to tickle and taunt, when a lesser offered to ?tempt? him he would not take to it so kindly. He would tolerate her closeness, and yet he would not hunger for it. Watching her with the same expression he bore before, and showing no effort to close the measly distance that loitered between their snouts. His breathing remained level, unfased by her proximities, and yet when her desires became clear he could have chuckled. He would lean away from her, not allowing her to hold herself so close to him, ?The disfigured boy has proven the only beast capable of besting me.? He would pause for a few moments, ?I was exhausted at the time, it is not impossible to defeat him, but do you truly believe yourself capable?? he wanted to know of her confidence before he placed faith within her. What were Sendoa?s thoughts, he wondered?

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 04:49 PM

The woman had no desire for the man to close that distance between them. No emotion glistened within the cruel orbs, only confidence. Six was bold and she knew what she was doing. The girl stared at him, only blinking when needed. When he responded the way he did he woman just continued to stare at him. It was clear to her that the man saw girls as lesser beings, yet she could care less. The warrior giggled softly, her smirk turning into a light smile. Did she care about his fight with the other King? No. Did it matter to her? No. She disregarded his comment and then moved onto his question. "I am a trained fighter, Isardis. Before I became just another whore within your harem I was much more then what you see now. There is no one within this land whom cannot be defeated. I am confident that i have a chance." She spoke the truth. The woman looked around quickly for a sign of their Queen. She looked back to him with a stern gaze.

Talk like this

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 10:53 AM

She heard their voices. The trusted one and her pallid lover. Together their melodies would mingle, beckoning her to their presence. With haste she would migrate through the gnarled branches, once again feeling adoration for her chosen haunt. The woods were marvelous, so marvelous she began to wonder if they might offer a safer home for her beloved lads. But alas, she would not uproot them just yet. With a sigh she would bring herself to the ground where they stood, her bodice hovering ever near Isardis side. ?You speak the truth, there is none who cannot be defeated - but I wonder if that makes it right for us to bring turmoil to our Kingdom once more?? They had lost lives the last time, had lost wolves to other packs - even for a temporary time. She would not risk the lives of her children, would not risk her own life again while she was their caretaker. Things had finally quieted, why must they poke the bear? A year ago she might not have thought this way, but the warrior inside of her was seasoned, calculated. War was something to be raged only when necessary - not for fun. ?I will not deny you, for I hold fast to the words we shared at the Valhalla challenge, but I urge you to take caution. The Amenti leader is perhaps our most capable enemy, and while I trust your skills I also trust his hunger for revenge.? She would breathe a sigh, her form pressing lightly into Isardis. She didn't like where this conversation was going, but there was little she could do about it.

?speech,?

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 01:42 PM

The woman was annoyed that her king did not see her capable. No one was unbeatable. No one. Though her attention was turned to Sendoa as the woman slithered to them. Six dipped her head softly to her Queen. Words were heard and Six matched them quickly, but respectfully. "I have yet to see the King of Amenti do shit. I have even spoken with one of his members. He does not even show his face to his members. He does not rule, nor should he. I want his pack. If it causes turmoil blame it on me, put the target on my back. I do not care." The woman spoke in a rush of powerful vocals. Her eyes remained on Sendoa as more words were let forth. Six listened quietly before nodding. "I will resume caution. I have been practicing on whelps within the battlefield. If he seeks revenge, let him. But, I will build a capable force if I do win. I know what im doing. A single man with his puny daughters will not hold me down." Each word was stitched with her legendary tone of darkness. Those eyes were engulfed in flames as she spoke. The woman wanted this.

Talk like this

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-05-2014, 05:48 PM

He would lean to his queen as she would approach by his side, entrusting her to her words of wisdom. It got tiring at times, being the brain of the pack; making decisions and aiding troubled minds. Sendoa?s presence and wording was well welcomed, relieved to have her input and slightly thankful she helped him avoid a potential head ache. However his brow would furrow as Six would again speak, ears pulling back against his skull as he would struggle to absorb her lips, ?You speak with carelessness, as if you are so frail at heart you don?t mind whether you succeed or fail. A true leader has far more calculation and heed than what you so exude, there is nothing to be proud of within brash actions and thoughtless cravings.? He shifted his weight, gazing momentarily to Sendoa, before back to the woman, ?You may do as you please, however this is not to be put upon us. Upon challenge you will clearly make it known that Glaciem has not encouraged you in your actions, that it was solely your decision. Should he retaliate anyway we will be ready as we always are, but it is best avoided in tender times where youth loiter beneath the very surfaces we stand.?

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-09-2014, 11:37 PM

The woman sat face to face with her King and Queen. It annoyed her that he was so against her challenging. He did not know her skills. He did not even know her. Six took it upon herself to ask permission which should not be taken lightely from the cruel girl. As he ran his mouth the ebony babe tilted her head and stared at him within the eye. It was obvious her opinions were not encouraged and she did not care. Six would challenge whether they liked it or not. I have put a lot of thought into this, my King. The woman swallowed back her pride as he spoke once more, hopefully her silence would do her good. I understand, Isardis. The woman then stood and bowed her head to them with a roll of her shoulders. Until we meet again. The girl looked to Sen and smiled. My best wishes to Ky in his recovery. The woman then turned around and sprinted away.
exit

Talk like this