ardent

Baby did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014, 10:13 AM by Fili.)
OOC: yay for crappy pick up lines as titles!

The man sat atop a boulder as he gazed out over the plains. Boulders were dotted about everywhere. It was interesting, they must have been dumped here by the thawing of glaciers. He had simply used the boulders as stepping stones to get up to the taller one, so there he sat, watching the sun go down. The mild breeze ruffled his coat gently. He liked it up here. He watched as the sun finally disappeared his mind wandered to his brother. They had been separated during the storm. But he would find him eventually. Gods knew what trouble Kili would get himself into alone. But he could fend for himself, he wasn't totally hopeless.

"Talk." Think.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-02-2014, 10:34 AM

Raisa came upon the short male with a wry smile on her face. He seemed quite stoic, and gave off an aura that would have fit a larger wolf more comfortably. Is this confidence I see? She wondered absently. She looked down to where Koros padded at her side. When she stopped he looked up at her in confusion and she sighed gently before jerking her head towards where the wolf sat above them. Surprise widened the piebald fox's eyes and he instinctively took a step back. Most wolves didn't like foxes, apparently. It was a hard lesson for him after they had come from a land where they were known as servants, and to be respected. Raisa turned away from him and cleared her throat, trying to catching his attention. Perhaps this was a wolf in need of a pack. "Why hello there handsome," she said, her voice clear and light. "Good view?" It would be good of her to engage his interest, she thought. A wolf in a good mood was more tractable, she had discovered. She wondered where Fugue had gotten off to. Some days they were practically glued together, but others they roamed far abroad, only tracking each other down when necessary. She wondered absently if the two males might get along, and then why she would wonder that at all. You're changing...

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 12:30 PM

He grinned as the charcoal beauty's words reached his ears. "Why hello there handsome," his head whipped round and what met his eyes was a woman, a very fine one, and a fox. He studied her, Yes a very fine one indeed. His green orbs danced as he ran his eyes over her then moved down to the little fox by her side. It looked rather startled. "I could say the very same about you miss. Fili, at your service." he said it with a curt tip of his head. "Good view?" He nodded, "yes, it is. But there seems to be a much better view awaiting me at ground level." With a cheeky smile he hopped down onto the smaller rock, using the same stepping stone method that he had used to get up. Once he was down he walked over to the woman, she towered over him, but he didn't care. Fili had always felt larger than he really was. "And what is the name of the beauty I share my company with?." He cocked his head to the left, questioning her.

"Talk." Think.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-02-2014, 01:12 PM

The man's flirting brought a smile to Raisa's lips. Like any woman she adored compliments, and who could fault her for it. Her eyes glittered with mirth. Perhaps his body was not as large as it could be, but his personality seemed to well and truly compensate. She laughed, a sweet sound akin to bird song and bells. Others had called it beautiful, but to her it was simply laughter. "Well, I will hardly disagree with you, if that's your opinion. My name is Raisa Xanilov, of the Ebony Throne. This is my steward, Koros." The small fox bowed before the male. Seeing him up close lessened his fear to a degree. That and the fact that he seemed intent of impressing his mistress, well, Koros found it a bit easier to settle in. Raisa looked over the tan male and smiled. "So, Handsome Fili, what brings you here?" For all that she was curious, she also wanted to keep him talking, to see what other compliments might adorn the first.

"Talk" "You" Think

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-11-2014, 07:14 AM

The sweet tinkling sound that came from the woman's ebony lips brought a soft light to Fili's eyes. He liked to charm people. It was in his nature. Come to think of it, he had never actually been in a serious relationship, well relationships weren't really in his nature either. "Well, I will hardly disagree with you, if that's your opinion. My name is Raisa Xanilov, of the Ebony Throne. This is my steward, Koros." Rasia and Koros. He had never heard names like that before, well most people hadn't heard a name like Fili before. "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady. Wonderful to meet you Rasia" he winked to the woman and turned his eyes to the little fox, Koros, "And you as well Koros." he smiled kindly at the fox. "So, Handsome Fili, what brings you here?" his smile turned into a frown for a few seconds, but it was quickly erased and replaced by a smile. "I was looking for my brother, Kili. We were separated in the storm. But what brings this little gem out here? Well I say little, let me correct myself, tall gem." He chuckled, a low hearty sound.

"Talk." Think.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-11-2014, 01:09 PM

The man's flirtations were less that subtle, sure, but Raisa was not about to complain. Males, females, it didn't matter. Adoration was a universal language and one she was fluent in. When he mentioned the storm, though, Raisa sighed. She had been caught on it's fringes and little affected, but the remnants had made travelling and collecting followers more difficult than need be. With condolence in her voice, she said, "I'm sorry to hear of your brother. I too know what it's like to loose your loved ones. Tell me of him, and I'll keep an eye out, if you'd like." It was the least she could do, if an unusual sign of goodwill. Raisa would like nothing more to reunite with her family, but hopefully it would be some time yet before she got the chance. Death would not suit her so soon. His joke, of course, lightened the conversation once more. The ebon Queen chuckled and extended a paw, examining it in the sunlight. "Don't let my long legs fool you, I'm not terribly larger than any other. It's wonderful for intimidation, but I'd be overstating myself if I claimed any benefit in a fight. All they're good for is running away, and I'm too stubborn for that foolishness." Her snout crinkled in a smile as she laughed at herself. It couldn't be much longer before she was adorned in battle scars and fading wounds. Her tongue was too sharp, her wit too quick for her sense, and it often got her into sticky situations. The male, on the other hand, despite his stature, was built for battle. He was muscled and broad, sturdy and by all appearances strong. Raisa wondered what it might be like to fight along side him. His was certainly a personality that meshed well with hers. "Are you a pack wolf, Fili?" A soft smile graced her lips.

"Talk" "You" Think

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-16-2014, 05:08 AM

He almost did not hear the last part of Rasia's sentence. The words echoed through his head, ricocheting of his skull. I know too what it's like to lose your loved ones but that almost implied that he was dead. And e knew that his brother was not dead He was far too strong for that. Her last few words that left the charcoal fae's mouth Fili drew his attention back to her, "Thank you miss Rasia, that would be most kind of you." he smiled at her, eyes filled with a warm heartfelt light. . "Don't let my long legs fool you, I'm not terribly larger than any other. It's wonderful for intimidation, but I'd be overstating myself if I claimed any benefit in a fight. All they're good for is running away, and I'm too stubborn for that foolishness." he chuckled. He understood that, not the height bit, but the running away part. He mainly used his weight to intimidate, the fact that he was pure muscle could be rather intimidating sometimes. "I have to agree with you on that point, running is not something I like doing, well running away." he smiled at her. Their was a brief pause before either of them spoke agian. It was Rasia who broke the silence, Are you a pack wolf,Fili? he nodded. Well he had never really been in a pack, but he did work well with others. "Yes, I work well with others. Why is it that you enquire miss Rasia?." The meaning behind it was quite clear, she was recruiting, and Fili hoped that he would be able to join her.

"Talk." Think.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-16-2014, 01:07 PM

Raisa hummed, pleased with the man's responses. He seemed compassionate, at first glance anyways, as well as strong of mind and body. He would be a valuable asset to any pack, and certainly to hers. It was so close now she could nearly taste it. She looked over the male one final time, top to bottom, then grinned. "Hmm, it just so happens I have a band of wolves in my employ. In a matter of weeks we will be settling down and forming a pack. Perhaps you'd be interested in joining us?" The very words thrilled her as they left her mouth. Soon, oh so very soon, her dreams would be reality. It occurred to the queen that perhaps she ought to clarify for the man's sake. "Mind you my pack, Ebony, will not be a loose conglomeration of vagabonds and wayfarers. No, we will not crumble as easily as these others seem to. Having a home in Ebony will mean strength, and security. If you believe you might contribute, the rewards will be great." She paused, wondering if her coming words would be too much. It occurred to her that if she said them she must mean them, and mean them she did. "We may be able to help you find your brother." She shrugged, and let her offer hang in the air.

"Talk" "You" Think

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-16-2014, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014, 09:05 PM by Fili.)

he took a while to think what Rasia had said over. A pack did sound good, and a mighty pack ebony would be. He was certainly interested. He had already made up his mind when the fae added that they could help find his brother. He would join her. Join ebony. He had faith in this. Yes, Ebony sounds like it shall be a mighty pack Rasia. And thank you for offering your help. he smiled, eyes lighting up. So this was a prospect of a new life. When he found Kili he certainly hoped that he would join. If you find Kili he pushed the negative thought out of his head and returned his attention to Rasia. So, who else shall be among your ranks Rasia? he was curious as to who else was a part of Ebony.

"Speech."

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-16-2014, 09:32 PM

The man's acquiescence brought a smile to Raisa's face, and she nodded. His question was a fair one and she looked skyward, recalling the wonderful, and interesting, encounters she'd had with the rogues of Alacritis. "Only a few have sworn themselves to me. You, for one, and two others, a brute by the name of Fugue and a Fae named Kaliska. I've also had words with a Fae named Kaala." The sheer number of rogues in the realm had surprised Raisa at first but she knew she'd best make good use of them. Like Fili, for example, and perhaps his brother if they could locate him. The land was large, but it did not go on forever. Kili and a number of others would be waiting to heed her call.

"Talk" "You" Think

Fili

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2014, 04:39 PM

When the word Kaala escaped the charcoal lady's lips he glanced to her again. Kaala. The ebony woman that he had sparred with. He smiled she had been quote good. He barely knew her, but out of those names, Kaala was the only one that he recognised. The night was beginning to darken, the light sky being replaced by a navy blue blanket. yes, Kaala. medium woman with black and brown fur, bright blue eyes? If so, she is the Kaala that I've met, a very good fighter. he nodded, more to himself than to Rasia. He wondered what rank je would be placed in, the position of a warrior hopefully. So what are the rankings like in Ebony, or shall I have to wait until a gathering of the pack to find out? he smiled, the question was a simple one. He would certainly have liked to get an answer, but he could not demand his Alpha tell him something.

"Talk." Think.