ardent

BRITISH INVASION!

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-07-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014, 12:52 PM by Alice.)
A QUIET FAMILY OF PROUD GENTLEMEN

AND LADIES WITH MINDS SHARP AS TACKS

So, I know a few of you have been wanting to take up some of the Buxton family, since they are the epitome of British awesomeness. I'm going to be providing you with her immediate family, and if you really want some even younger, newer siblings, or even cousins or uncles and whatnot, I would be happy to add them if you just PM me about it. So, here we go!!

Male-Female

William Buxton x Peggy Buxton (6 years) (Names may not be changed because Den is fangirl and will chew on your toes)

Thomas Buxton, Mark Buxton, Edgar Buxton, Darcy Buxton. (4 years)

Jack Buxton, John Buxton, Stephany Buxton. (2 years)

Walter Buxton, Matthew Buxton,Elizabeth Abigail Buxton, Jane Buxton. (1 year)

The family should keep their fur colours similar to that of Alice, or you can ask me if a certain color is okay. Eye colour I'm not too picky about, since they could get the eye colour of a grandparent or the mix of a parent's eye colours, etc. Middle names are up to you, but they must have one, since that is a very common thing with them British people. I would love for these wolves to be interesting and all that jazziness, but please don't give them a tortured past where they were raped by daddy because that's not in their nature. I hope these guidelines won't discourage you from taking one, they're a lovely family in my opinion!

Please fill out the form below, and feel free to PM me on this account if you have questions!

CODE

NAME: YOU CAN ALTER IT IF YOU WISH, BUT PLEASE MAKE IT SEEM REASONABLY BRITISH, OKAY?

ALIGNMENT:

APPEARANCE: PLEASE STICK TO THE SITE MINIMUM OF 100 WORDS

PERSONALITY: 150 WORDS PLEASE, AND THEY AREN'T A DARK FAMILY, SO STICK TO THE LIGHT SIDE OF THE SPECTRUM

GOING BACK TO THE KINGDOMS OF OLDTHE BUXTONS

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
02-08-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2014, 08:13 PM by Katja the First.)
I hate you, Den. :c Look what you've made me do.

NAME: Elizabeth (Lizzy) Abigail Buxton(formerly Brittany)
ALIGNMENT: NEUTRAL/GOOD
APPEARANCE: Lizzy is a small, slim girl. The base color of her soft, plushy fur is a pale cream, covering much of her body. The color is absent on her legs, underbelly, down her chin, around her throat in a thick ruff, and the inside of her ears, which are all white. A bright golden hue starts at her nose, running in a stripe up her muzzle before spreading to cover her ears, then narrowing once more into a thick dorsal stripe that runs down her back and tail until it covers the last quarter of it. Her bright eyes, so often filled with cheerful amusement, are the same twilight purple-blue of her sister Alice. Her voice, with it's proper British accent, is not a soft lady-like tone but rather a robust alto.

user posted image

PERSONALITY: Lizzy is a lively girl. She's a bright, vivacious child with a cheerful - if somewhat pessimistic - outlook on life. Her own pessimism doesn't douse her cheerfulness, but rather she views it with a smile and a laugh because what else can you do? She prides herself on her quick wit and her ability to read other wolves in a social situation. She finds amusement in the silly and the ridiculous, and the quirks and foibles of society, and is wont to make pointed comments and laugh about it; she's not afraid of offending someone though she doesn't do it maliciously. Intelligent and resourceful, Lizzy is not one to be caught flat-footed by a situation. She is also very caring and loyal to her family and friends, always willing to make someone laugh to cheer them up or lend them a paw, even if she can sometimes get exasperated with them. She has a tendency to form her opinions of people quickly and views them through the lens of that first impression for a great deal of time.

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-09-2014, 04:54 PM
oh my avocados I looooove Lizzy she's super cute and perfect!! You can take her!! Enjoy her and I expect great things from her! btw I'm sorry you hate me that makes me sad

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-10-2014, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014, 12:42 PM by Magnus 1.)
NAME: Darcy Buxton
ALIGNMENT: Neutral good
APPEARANCE:

user posted image

(excuse the crappy colouring on the lineart)
A soft Ivory coats most of the woman. Thick glossy fur swirling around her. She is graced with soft feminine curves, angular cheekbones and a tall, slim frame, built for speed. Her long legs are perfect for running. But she will only run to chase, she will not run away, she is far too stubborn for that. A long banner swishes back and forth between her narrow hips. Her throat is coated with a pale honey golden colour, it comes down reaching her forelegs and comes to an end halfway down her forelegs. The same gold appears directly under her eyes and on the tip of her tail. Pale grey-blue optics lie under her long thick lashes. A high, sweet sound comes from her lips, a rather posh English accent, every word pronounced clearly.
PERSONALITY: A sweet innocent girl, with a bright and bubbly personality that not even the end of the world could dampen. She is a real girly girl and makes sure that her fur is always perfect, clean, and tug free. A permanent bright light dances in her eyes, a light that not even death could rob her of. She sees herself as being rather free of responsibilities and is always laid back and calm. A flirty side is hidden within her, and like all girls, a side that likes receiving the attention of men. She will not seek it out but she does love compliment, who doesn't? But she is as stubborn as hell. She hates to be proved wrong, in fact she would even changed history if she could to prevent herself herself from being proved wrong. A soft and gentle heart lies within, if you need help, she will help, need a shoulder to cry on, she will always have time. Bold and brave, she is not afraid to voice her opinions or take on people bigger than her. A sharp mind helps her in tricky situations and helps her place her words.

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-16-2014, 12:51 PM
OH GAWD THE CUTE LINEART OHMIGAWD NUUU TOO MUCH CUTE *explodes*

Arwen can have Darcy, and I expect much awesome out of her or Arwen will be promptly eaten by a grumpy Denden. When I return from my scarcity/leave of absence I hope to see these charris all awesome like and there will be a group thread.

ARWEN MADE A CUTIE BECAUSE ARWEN IS AWESOME! ENJOY THE CUTIE ARWEN

Alice

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2014, 06:40 PM
*bumps*

This family needs love because they're all cute as hell and are incapable of being anything else