chicken wang

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 08:16 PM

"She's an atomic bomb"

The beauty slithered within the shadows of the Col. Her purple orbs flicked back and forth. The passage way was narrow and cold. Snow lined the ledges up to the mountainous summit. She rolled her shoulders as she took another step. The sky was luminous with bright stars. The bitch jumped to a ledge and huffed softly, the woman was tired. It had been a long day and she was on her way back to the mule-high woods. But, she thought it was time to take a break and get some shut eye. The shaded woman jumped to each ledge with elegance, her paws finding their place easily. Six smirked as she found a nice ledge to lay upon. The bitch curled into a ball and rested her heads on her massive paws. The woman shut her eyes and laid there. Sleep did not come easy for her.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-02-2014, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014, 09:02 PM by Aldoro.)

It wasn't too long ago since he's been separated by his sister, Viola. It seems he's searched everywhere. She alone was all he had left--- and she disappeared like the lustrous moon behind the sloping horizon. He never acknowledged the existence of his parents, and his brother was out on his own. Probably, as Aldoro thought, living a dream. Living with his wife and whelps with everything they needed. Nothing to be concerned of.

Is was difficult to think about such things while constantly leaping from ledge to ledge. The man seemed to be enveloped in danger, risk. The only noise erupting around him was his massive paws shuffling ever so carefully up the mountainous landscape. White powder beneath the massive bodice of the man would numb his paws and make it hard to realize where he was going without glancing downward. But now a ledge, like an enormous mouth, outstretched in front of him as he inched onward. This one was bigger than some of the others. The man's mouth seemed to part ever so slightly in awe. His bi-colored eyes gleamed against the sun's precious rays. Finally, his feet shuffled back a bit, before he propelled himself across the ledge. He landed with a soft thud against the stone on the other side of the ledge within seconds after jumping. He didn't feel the need to think about it. He just sat up and continued on his way. But within a few minutes, he seemed to regret being here. Where was he? He felt like collapsing into the soft powder beneath him. The atmosphere felt cold against his charcoal fur. No, he wasn't lost. Or was he...? The now exhausted man halted in his path and twisted his crown around several times. Something large and shadowed entered his field of vision. Something that seemed to move. Seemed to breathe. The behemoth moved himself closer to the thing, only to realize it was another one of him. He felt astonished. Without even thinking, he blurted, "H-...Hello? Are you awake?'' His voice seemed to croak weakly and echo around him. What if he said that wrong, but he didn't hear himself? What if he was seen as a threat? The man inhaled and expected another voice to wrap around him.
"Speech"

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 09:42 PM
DELETE D:

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 09:44 PM

"She's an atomic bomb"

The woman laid there, wide awake. Her mind raced with various thoughts. He ears flicked and her belly inflated and deflated, signifying the fact that she was very much real and alive. Her tail twitched here and there. The woman was peaceful in that moment. Content as a daemon could be. Six slowly let her eyes flutter open as she yawned. She head movement behind her. The woman was so still she heard each of the being's movements and breaths. Each leap and step until it stopped right behind her. The girl waited for a few moments, not moving. Words spewed out quickly, in a rush. As if it were he couldn't waste another moment. The woman still did not move besides those inky lips. "I am." The female then let her eyes shut for a few moments before letting them quickly flash open. Six slowly got up from her resting spot and shook out her body. The black and white woman turned to face the large man with bright, sleepy eyes. She stared at him blankly. "Is there something you needed, sir?" Her voice were void of known emotion, but there was always that dark elegance about her voice that would entice even the simplest soul.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-02-2014, 10:08 PM

The brute, standing motionless above the woman, couldn't help but notice her mere pause after he spoke. Was he really that scary? Suddenly Aldoro took an uneasy step back as her words wrapped around him. His pillars suddenly seemed to tremble. Just her voice seemed to be frightening, coming out dark and low-pitched. But despite the bluntness of the girl, he nearly gasped as she arose. A beautiful woman, he had to admit, but scary. It seemed like any moment now she'd chase him off a ledge. The man's maw parted slowly and he took in a mouthful of icy air. He seemed to swallow it, before lifting his head and eyeing the girl emotionlessly. "Speak already,'' He thought bitterly to himself after a few seconds of staring. Staring at her eyes. Beautiful, scary. He couldn't figure it out. The brute blinked quickly and fortunately managed to smile. "Pardon me for staring." The brute paused for a mere second. "I was just wandering around here before I found you. I just came over to say hi, though... but if you'd like me to dismiss myself, I will. I find it very rude of me to interrupt your peace." His voice, echoing around him, sounded soft and friendly. No anger or aggression was added to it.
"Speech"

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 10:41 PM

"She's an atomic bomb"

The daemon stood there, still as she could be. Only her fur moved when its lengths danced within the graceful wind that fluttered around them. Her purple orbs remained on the man, only blinking when needed. He seemed taken back by her mere presence. Oh, she did enjoy that, but still, no emotion was shown upon her subtle features. The daemon just watched him scatter to find his reigns with amusement. Finally more of his baritone vocals filled her two tones audits. Six just watched as he explained himself to her. Six came off as harsh and uncaring but in reality she was relatively friendly unless you piss her off, bad. The girl then smiled at him, those inky lips spreading to show that she was not what he assumed. Yes, she may be a monster but not to some scared shitless stranger. Six tilted her head and fluttered those lovely lashes. "Darling, if I got in a hustle every time someone disturbed my peace I would likely be dead." Six laughed softly, her gentle song filling the air before slowly shifting back into her calmer state. "Does my new friend have a name?" She was captured by those two toned orbs. The woman leaned on her right side slightly as she sat down. That fluffy tail bunched up to her side. "I am Six." Those three words were legendary. They seemed to echo through your mind as they are said. She waited with a little smile.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-03-2014, 12:06 AM

The man couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed as she stood there, the blunt expression on her face stinging him almost like a wasp. But once she smiled, his anxiety of seeming idiotic seeped away. He relaxed his stiff spine and fur, which was stirring lightly to the soft breeze among the pair. And suddenly, his smile edged into a crooked grin. "I'm very relieved you are friendly, miss. Most rogues I meet aren't as--- bright, as you." His words slipped out of his maw like sap oozing out of an oak tree. But he couldn't help examining the woman once more before sitting down and pulling his long banner over his paws. "Six."
He repeated warmly. "A lovely name. I've never heard of it before...but, I'm Aldoro. A rogue, obviously. But I'm hoping to be welcomed into a pack soon." The man finished with a silent huff.
"Speech"

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 01:29 PM

"She's an atomic bomb"

After their stare off all the tenseness seemed to life from them. A gust of wind spewed their was from the heavens. The pair of black and white Wolves stared at each other face to face. She listened to him speak after the woman sat her bottom upon the ground. Their were nose to nose. A nod was seen by the behemoth with a matching smile. Those elegant orbs roamed the boy before her voice was emitted as well. "Yes, we all have masks. Many have not seen this side of me, darling. There is a hard structure around this flowery inside. You have cracked it." The woman always spoke in a powerful tone that could send goosebumps down anyone's spine.

He repeated her name, as if memorizing it. The name was not given to her by her parents. It was nothing but a self given name that she stuck with. No one knew her real name, even the bitch herself forgot. From the day she opened those lavender eyes the woman knew herself as number six. He then introduced himself and she nodded in agreeance here and there. But, the fact that he was seeking a pack met her mind like a flutter of angle wings. The girl smiled even more and let those lucullan vocals invade the North. "I am currently within the pack called Glaciem. I harem and the rulers of the North. But, with my leaders position I shall be hes soldier and challenge for another pack. I need followers from such a feat-full challenge. I offer you a spot within my ranks, shall I win. Does Aldoro like the sound of such?"

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-03-2014, 04:23 PM

Aldoro couldn't help but feel utterly proud of himself. It did seem like she was feared. That she was strict and unwelcoming to others who don't approach kindly. Her lean frame almost told him so, as well as her shadowy appearance. So, for him to earn her respect, he felt achieved. But despite her honoring words- he felt his a chill run up his legs. Her voice was so powerful. Yet delicate. But within minutes, his maw parted to an uprising yawn before the mention of her pack. Glaciem. That name was familiar...yes, he's heard stories about the pack once. Though it never came to his interest. He wanted a pack that was...small. Not loaded with tons of other wolves. But as she begun to finish, his grin widened. A great opportunity, he'd think. He lifted his chin slowly. "I'd be more than happy to join at your side, m'lady." He paused and lowered his head back to her height just so he could make eye contact. "Pardon me asking though, ma'am. But what rank would you assign me under?" The man certainly did not want to join as some type of omega, disrespected and such. He thought, as her friend, he should have at least a small bit of respect when joining.
"Speech"

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 07:56 PM

"She's an atomic bomb"

She stared into his eyes, only blinking here and their. They matched, their fur dark but littered with bits of white. Though, her white was much more prominent. She was slightly captured within his bi-colored eyes. The boy was sweet, not really the woman's type. But, he snuck his way into her mind, into her heart. It seemed like she was a little more attracted to him then she should be. Though, the woman was not one for romance other then a one night stand. If he stuck around long enough the girl could find herself holding a bit of a crush on the man. Her tail swayed idly behind her as she listened to him speak. He agreed to her terms, which brought on an even larger smile. But, when he asked his question the girl was not shocked. Her mind searched for an answer before she brought forth a question of her own, "What rank do you want?" It was simple and blunt. He really could have any rank he wanted, other then her King. That spot would have to wait. Six would not announce a King unless a man came her way she wished to mate with for life. Which seemed to be a bit uncommon now a days. The woman would wait for an answer as she tilted her head, lost in those lovely eyes of his.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-03-2014, 08:28 PM

Every bit of tension from before was long gone, away. But- maybe a little lingered within him. This woman just sent shivers up his spine. All over his massive bodice. But...was it because she was scary? Maybe. But maybe it was because her appearance. How it mentally struck him in a way he couldn't explain. Her brilliant purple eyes, her charcoal fur with shades of white near her hindquarters. It seemed her display would never get old. But also her strange personality. Strange, in a good way. He just couldn't explain the brilliance about the woman...but everything about her, he adored.

Aldoro was snapped back into reality after thinking for a moment or two. Her voice, ringing like a song in his ears, seemed to make his smile grow even wider. Wider until it could go no further. He lifted his chin a bit higher, but didn't take his bi-colored eyes of hers. "Oh, nothing to important. As you can tell, I'm not the most fit for that kind of job." A chuckle arose from his throat, driving his maw open a bit. "Maybe in the area of a warrior, or an queen's guard. Something like that..." The man had already grown to like the girl that much. A queen's guard would fit him perfectly. Unless Six feels differently...
"Speech"

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 05:08 PM

"She's an atomic bomb"

Their eyes never left each others. It was cute. The badass harlot lady and the quaint gentleman. They chatted as if they had no difference. It was nice, for Six. To just talk. No hidden agenda, no secrets. Unless the man was toying with her, but she trusted him. He seemed so genuine and nice. The two toned girl loved it. She listened to him speak and the woman nodded softly. She thought of the choices, warrior, hunter, guard, ambassador.. There were many choices but when his voice filled her audits one more the girl smiled. A Queen's guard. How fitting. The girl stared at him with a smile to match his own. Her lovely song was let forth. "I like the sound of a Queen's Guard. But, we should spar some time, so I know your strengths." It would be friendly as can be, though she would hope he tried his hardest. The girl is not one for an easy win. Though, she would never wish harm on such a nice man. The woman flicked her tail softly, "Where do you come from?" The question was random and blunt, just like Six.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-05-2014, 05:45 PM

The man just continued to smile. It seems he's been holding the same expression for so long, it almost felt exhausting. But he didn't dare make a blunt, uninterested expression. He was completely interested in every word she spoke, everything she did. And he just couldn't help but smile. Even if he did it forever. This girl was just to brightening for him to frown or act blunt. But as her soft words erupted from her lips, he nearly screamed. Spar? He defiantly wasn't as good as the woman, who scared him so easily. Who seemed to scare any creature, even with her beautiful eyes and pelt.

Shuffling his paws through the soft white powder on the surface of the icy soil, he kept his maw shut. His eyes were relaxed despite his hidden panicking. Oh, he'd just make a fool of himself. Three seconds within the spar the woman may just run off in dismay! Aldoro's legs trembled. He slowly moved his fluffy banner away from his paws. "I can do it. I. Can do it.''" The boy thought reassuringly to himself as his breathes became smoother. Finally, his warm voice slipped out from under his tongue. "Oh, yes. I agree. A spar would be great!" He felt like a liar. Lying to his friend! How dare him? He locked his eyes onto hers yet again before responding, "A come from- well. Somewhere south. I don't have the greatest knowledge of which lands are which." Aldoro finished with a light chuckle. He really did hope the woman didn't notice his sudden anxiety."Speech"

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2014, 02:01 PM

"She's an atomic bomb"

She would hope he would say yes. The woman was a fighter and trained constantly. She would hope to win as well. The girl would not judge him based on if he won or lost. It would be his skill and his technique. She needed a capable guard and just because the boy won her over with his cute smile and charming eyes did not mean he would get a free voyage on s.s. six. No. They would try together, as needed. Hard work was needed. As his excited words slipped out she noticed how nervous he was. His legs were shaking and he seemed to have only half the smile there. The girl leaned in and stared into his eyes. That head tilted, "You okay?" She asked the question as his voice filled the air once more, explaining he had come from the south. The girl pondered and raised a brow, she had yet to venture the south. "Our enemy is in the south, I stay away from that are. I love the North, where our kingdom rules. And where we will rule." She licked her lips and looked within his eyes with confidence and such excitement.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-06-2014, 08:25 PM

His smile slowly widened. The boy had stopped panicking after she finished- in which, had comforted him a bit. Yes, he was a good fighter. But his brain is what makes him one. He thinks of certain techniques that are unique and unknown to most. But sometimes...they don't work quite as planned. His claws were sharp- and so were his alabaster ivories. But even with two weapons he felt strangely afraid. Afraid of loosing and looking weak in front of his possible future queen.

The massive brute continued to smile with his breathes calm and steady. He was okay now. Only a tiny bit afraid of the woman, who may be his queen someday. Aldoro inhaled a bit of icy air yet again before replying, "Oh, I'm fine. Don't worry about it..." His words slipped out his maw calmly and normally. Truly. He waited for her to finish her next statement, but this time, his smile grew wider into a grin. The man could most defiantly see this girl as a queen. Her bright, beautiful eyes, glimmering with pride as she spoke with her subjects. As she ordered them to go on patrols, to invite them on hunts, etc.. His own bicolored eyes gleamed excitedly. "You'd be a great queen." Was all the boy said as she leaned in.
"Speech"

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-07-2014, 02:46 PM

"She's an atomic bomb"

They were an odd pair. She was a harlot, a killer at heart, and cruel. He was a gentlemen, nervous, and sweet. The girl was not use to such nice men, usually they were full of themselves and all that fun stuff. She stared at him with her lovely eyes, she could tell her was no longer nervous, but a tad bit self conscious. The girl listened to his words and she nodded, she would not object the man. A light yawn was let forth from the lady. Another line of words were emitted from the man. Six giggled and smiled, "Thank you, Al." The woman got up and turned around. She laid down with her paws touching the edge of the cliff. The behemoth turned her head to glance at him. "Join me?" She was inviting him to lay with her, oh she did love cuddles. Usually it would be sexual, but she liked him. The woman would not use him.

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-07-2014, 03:09 PM

The man loved the girls personality. It was just so...unique. He couldn't stand it. Something inside him just kept repeating her words to him like a recording. Her voice, her lovely eyes. Her determined personality. The man just couldn't take his mind off all of it. Aldoro's eyes seemed to glitter as the girl thanked him. He allowed his tongue to roll over his lips before he dipped his head respectfully with a chuckle. But within the chuckle, words escaped his maw. "No problem, your majesty." Aldoro smirked and lifted his head. He watched her turn and flatten herself against the edge of the cliff, her head turning to him. The woman's words made him grin with his sharp white teeth revealed. He slowly hoisted his massive body up before he made his way beside her, then slowly, laying down with his fur nearly pressed against hers.
"Speech"

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2014, 12:37 PM

"She's an atomic bomb"

The lady laid there as she listened to his last words. The girl watched as he slithered to her side. Their furs mingled. She leaned on him with a sigh of comfort. The girl loved his company. To have a male who isn't after her pleasure. She was tired and ready to sleep. She did not care if he stayed after she fell asleep, she just wanted to cuddle. The woman yawned once more and looked at him quickly. "Thank you.." He saw such a simple side of the numbered girl. Such a soft side of her. She usually never let her guard down so much. To drift off into slumber before a capable man who could kill her. Yet, she felt so comfortable with the man. Her eyelids fluttered down, her eyes hidden once more. The lady soft drifted off into a slumber, enjoying the soothing warmth of his body against hers.

-exeunt six through slumber-

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-08-2014, 01:29 PM

Aldoro's sapphire and amber eyes beamed as he felt her fur push against his, and her head lean into him. The man had never laid out next to another woman this close--- but the reaction seemed to come naturally. He lowered head and allowed his tongue to roll out of his mouth. Then, without a hint of hesitance, he began to brush at her ear with his tongue, still seeming to smile. The man hoped this wouldn't disturb the girl. Especially when the pair seemed to be at peace. Despite his worry, he continued until she fell asleep with her head still leaned against him. Aldoro then rested his head on her shoulder and shut his eyelids. Within minutes, he was asleep beside the woman.
"Speech"