Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-31-2014, 12:04 PM

The taupe colored man would hastily make his way toward what he assumed was a minefield of dangerous debris- the barn. He had heard rumors that the aged building had taken a bad beating, and it was his pleasure to assist in cleaning up the aftermath. Nature had proven itself once again, and Themisto couldn't deny that he wasn't intrigued with its sheer power. Nature could even overrule the ice king in the north. His thoughts would trail until he caught sight of the barn, the scene being nothing less than he had expected. A few large branches had fallen on the barns roof, which had caused it to slightly cave in. Other pieces of the crimson barn were scattered about, along with other debris such as piles of leaves, sticks, and rocks. He would slowly pad toward the barn, watching each step so that he did not injure a paw on a sharp object. Sunset hued eyes would trail from the bottom to the top of the barn, plans brewing within his mind as he examined the task ahead. He needed to get those branches off the roof before the entire thing collapsed.

Speech,

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-31-2014, 12:19 PM
ooc: scar over left eye, is becoming blind in it rapidly, also will have a semi-permanent limp

With a loving sigh the woman would look down at the pile of fur before her, all her children cuddled up with each other in a midday nap. While they rested Loccian figured it would be a good time to head out and do some of her duties, patrol the borders, collect some herbs then clean up a bit around the open areas of the kingdom. And so she would plant a soft kiss on each of their heads before turning and moving out of their stall, claws clicking quietly against the floor. Upon exiting the dors she would find a familiar face inspecting the barn, Themisto. "Themisto." She would say his name with a smile and a dip of her head, making her way over to stand on his right side, also looking to the barn. How have you been, since your return and the storm?" She would try to make conversation, perhaps he would be able to help her clean up the place?

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-31-2014, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014, 12:34 PM by Themisto.)

At first he did not know that Loccian and her children resided within the barn, but as she emerged from the entry Themisto's audits would fold. They were inside of this thing? But it could collapse at any moment! The queen would come to him, and he would dip his head and greet her with a warm smile despite the danger she, and her children, were in. "Hello miss Loccian. He would respond, at first not detecting the fresh scars across her eye or the limp in her leg. As she moved toward him he would note her injuries, but he would refrain from attending to her immediately. She had been a healer before an alpha, so surly her injuries had already been attended to. She would question him, and he would chuckle before replying. I am fine, my queen, do not worry about me. Your eye, your leg... Was this due to the storm?" He would inquire, sunset hued gaze examining every crevice of her body the way a doctor would before operation. "Loccian, the branches." He would continue on, leaving little time to dwell on his health, and focusing on her and the damage to the barn. "They are heavy and are causing the roof to cave in. We need to remove them or there will be a hole in your roof." He would state, gaze leaving the queen and resting upon the edges of the roof above them. They needed to act fast, but how exactly could he get up there?

Speech,

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-31-2014, 12:48 PM

He would dive into the questions right away about her injuries, asking if they were caused by the storm. She would give a slow nod of her head, her gaze moving away from the building to meet his. "I went to grab Nako during the storm and a tree branch got to me." She would say with a light laugh, feeling silly for not have been paying attention to her surroundings, especially during a time like that. The topic would go in a different direction however, rather than let her know how he had been since returning he would go on about the branches on the roof. Her gaze would return back to the barn, focusing on the limbs that had been causing the roof to cave in. Yes, it was potentially dangerous, but the only reason she kept her children in there was because they were at the end of the barn, away form the hole and nobody else had chosen a stall where it was. Even with no one denning below it, the issue had to be fixed. "Yes, we should deal with that before it creates a hole." She would give a nod, her gaze trailing over the roof then don the sides to look for a way up there. "I don't recall a way up... but perhaps the hay bundles by the other structure could be piled up so we can get up there?" She suggested, motioning towards the machinery building just south of them.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-31-2014, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014, 01:01 PM by Themisto.)

The charcoal queen would explain how she had acquired her injuries, and the taupe hued man would listen. He felt guilty for not being there to help during the storm, but he had been trapped inside his den for a few hours until he could dig through the mud that had slid over the entrance. Though once he had emerged he had wasted no time to reunite with the other members, and a few days later, here he was. "I am sorry I was not there to assist, miss Loccian.." He would apologize quietly, audits flicking back as his gaze rolled along the walls of the barn. She suggested they pull some stacks of hay to the barn so that he could climb them, and he would nod in agreement. He would turn his head toward the bales and examine them momentarily. "Marvelous idea. Will you aid me, my queen?" He would inquire, though he knew her injuries would interfere. He would not expect her to move a bale, but simply assist him in stacking them the right way so that he could reach the top. He would reach the pile within a few strides, assuming Loccian would have followed. He would study the situation for a moment before turning his head to his queen and awaiting her orders.

Speech,

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-31-2014, 01:28 PM

She would give a shake of her head when the male apologized, she would not make him feel guilty for not being able to assist. Everyone was not together when the storm hit, some trapped in their dens by debris or trying to assist others. "No need to apologize Themisto, it is fine." There was no need to linger on such a topic. With her suggestion though he would nod in agreement, and asked if she would aid him. Most definitely, even if she was injured the woman wouldn't leave all the work to him. She might not be big and strong like most the wolves around her, but this little woman would still try. "Of course, I might be small and hurt but I will still help." She'd voice with a laugh, following right behind the man.

The Queen would try hard to mask her limp, trying to walk at a steady but slow pace. At first she thought she had sprained a muscle, but as the days passed it remained in the same pain. Upon reaching the hay, grey orbs would look over them to see which seemed good enough to stack and climb on. A few had been thrown around from the storm but must of the buried ones seemed to still be in good shape. "Those ones," she would motioned towards a few, then step forward and brush aside some hay to reveal the ones she spoke of. "Seem to be good to stack and climb." With that she would step up onto a bundle and begin to uncover them one by one, freeing them up so Themisto could grab the string that held it together and free it from the pile.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-02-2014, 02:19 PM

He would eagerly await his alphas commands, and when she spoke he would nod and track her movements with his eyes. When she began to uncover the usable stacks he would assist her until all of them were completely uncovered and ready to go. He would start with the closest bale by grabbing the baling wire into his mouth so that he could drag it. He would proceed to drag them one by one to the side of the barn, setting them up to where all Loccian had to do was help stack them. Mouth fell open as he began to pant, sunset hued gaze falling upon the last stack to drag. "One more and we should have enough to reach the top." He would state before quickly dragging the bale toward the others. Now they all rested one by one beside the barn awaiting to be stacked. "Now, how shall we stack them?" He would inquire, as he knew his alphas orders would be the best possible answers. The man would stand beside her, jaw agape as he caught his breath, and gaze trailing the barns roof for other imperfections.

"Speech"

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-07-2014, 08:11 PM

Upon uncovering the useable hay, Loccian would then go to assist Themisto in pulling them out. One by one, even with her small size, she would help to bring the hay over to the barn. Due to being small and still hurting from the storm however, the small shewolf would be panting well before the male, lagging behind a bit on the last few hay bales. And when he mentioned one more, the woman would have to stay behind at the stacks, catching her breath. When that one was brought over the two would have a row of them lined up along the barn, waiting to be stacked so they could proceed with removing the tree branch from the roof. Themisto would ask how they should stack the bales, and so her gaze would run along them a few seconds before graphing possible methods upon the barn wall. A few moments later and she would clear her throat. ?Stack them like a hill, a few at the base so its stable, then as we reach the roof they get thinner.? She would suggest, turning to look at Themisto for approval. In her head she imagined a pyramid-ish design, keep a wide base for stability, then as it went out the amount of bales would lessen.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-08-2014, 12:43 PM

He would keep a watchful eye on the queen while dragging the bales, for he would need to be ready if something happened to her. With that limp he did not know how much her body could handle, but luckily she would pause when she became too tired, which would keep her from overloading. Once the bales had been successfully moved he would turn his gaze toward his queen, awaiting her orders. The same picture would flood into his mind as she gave orders, and Themisto would nod and do as told. One by one he would work to build a base, setting a few down for support. Then he would drag them up and up until he had built a pyramid with an easy staircase to follow. Surly Loccian was at his side assisting, and he would continue to pay close attention to her. When finished he would climb onto the first layer of hay and turn to look down upon Loccian. "I do not think the barn will support both of our weights. Shall I remove them, miss Loccian? I would rather me fall through than you." He would state, a stern yet caring look spread across his features. If she wished to come along he would not deny it, he was simply looking out for her health. Besides, he could remove the branches quickly and easy. He would await for a response, the springs gentle breeze licking at his pelt.

"Speech"