ardent

Poses, poses, I saw you out to me[joining]

Tankyū-sha

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2014, 04:04 PM

She had enough, she was tired of being alone. Her weakness was getting the better of her for sure. The highest thing on her list of bothersome was of this thing and she wanted a home. The amnesia written canine would remember all there was to being in a pack at least. And her name too, to wear it with pride across her stripped pelt all the same. Her tail wagged happily as she held her head high with pride. It wouldn't make much of a different since she was shorter then every wolf in these lands. She barked, calling for the alpha.
She would shyly press herself to sit. Giving a slight sigh of relief as she relieved pressure. Sha was so ordinary, how would she expect to impress the leader? By killing rabbit? By saying that she had survived a hurricane and was a rare breed of dog who imitated a tiger? Suppose then she'd be accepted. The point was she no longer wanted to be alone.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-30-2014, 04:27 PM

The pregnant Oracle would peruse her borders with ease. The addition of the tiny lives within her could not stop her duty to the pack or its members so she would continue her work. As her gentle stride would bring her around the borders she would catch the sound of a not so far away bark. It sounded lupine, but she was not completely sure it was wolf. With a curious thought the woman would push on further to the source.
What she found once she arrived was quite the curiosity, a small creature of odd coloration. She was striped and smaller than any wolf Song had come across. Her head would tilt curiously as she let a smile befall her lips. She only slightly reminded her of Araceli, not a wolf in body but certainly by heart. "Greetings, I'm Song Destruction.. the alpha of these lands. You've summoned me?"She wondered what the girl needed, did she want to join their pack?

"Speech"

Tankyū-sha

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2014, 06:00 PM

Sha was presented with a purest of white female. Not yet had she come across one, giving her pink eyes to open wider. She was a bit wary, but even so wolves never ceased to amaze her. "Hi...Ummm I'm not a wolf as you can see but I'd like to join your pack." Sha said with a dip of her head respectfully. This was how it was done right? She couldn't remember directly, but she felt it was right.
"My name is Tankyu-sha Makoto but you can call me Sha until I find a different nickname." She smiled sweetly. Trying to warm up a little to the alphess. After all, if she was her leader, she couldn't be cruel right? From what she had meet in magnus things would be alright.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-30-2014, 06:32 PM

The girl was easily ten inches shorter than the alpha, but Song knew that it was not the size of your body that mattered. The dog would look upon the she wolf with wide eyes, Song was certainly not one of the more awe inspiring of her species. Though it seemed to a domestic canine she was certainly a sight. "Hi...Ummm I'm not a wolf as you can see but I'd like to join your pack." Song would coil her haunches underneath her as she shifted into a seated position. Her company seemed slightly unsure of herself, but the alphess had confidence she'd find her footing quick enough. "My name is Tankyu-sha Makoto but you can call me Sha until I find a different nickname." She would smile as the sweet words left her oddly colored lips, Song would reflect her happiness. "Well, welcome to Ludicael Sha. What kind of skills do you posses? Are you looking to better yourself?" This was a scholarly pack after all, and if she was not willing to learn Song was unsure if she could accept her presence into their ranks.

"Speech"

Tankyū-sha

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2014, 12:23 AM

Sha froze for a moment, skills, right skills. Did she have any skills? The scuffled between dog packs, the hunting skills for rabbits and raccoon dogs? Did she really do all of that stuff. She already knew she was a great tree climber and hunted rabbits well. But her amnesia prevented her from knowing more about herself. And could she trust this wolf with the information that there were blanks in her memory....Yes. Loyalty was key, and so was trust if she was going to enjoy the company of these wolves. "To be honest, when I washed up on these lands, I lost most of my memory aside from bits and pieces and of the storm that brought me here." She shyly adjusted herself promptly.
"I know I have basic fighting skills, I can climb tree's and catch rabbits rather professionally. But there isn't anything I'm not willing to learn. Despite my amnesia. If that's alright" Sha stated. Hopefully it was a good enough answer. Her tail wagged mildly. Finally, she wouldn't have to be alone. Now if only she could find a nightly companion wolf.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
02-02-2014, 07:25 PM

It seemed the girl needed to think about her skill set before she answered rightfully. Song was patient enough, she would continue her sit and wait for the woman to com forth with the needed information. What she already knew was not of as much importance as her willingness to learn was. Would she fit in with the rest of the wolves in learning the four arts? It seemed that the she wolf was willing to try her out, "To be honest, when I washed up on these lands, I lost most of my memory aside from bits and pieces and of the storm that brought me here." Ah it seemed she had much to learn, maybe with a clean slate such as hers it would be easy for the tiger dog to settle in. "I know I have basic fighting skills, I can climb tree's and catch rabbits rather professionally. But there isn't anything I'm not willing to learn. Despite my amnesia. If that's alright" Ah! and the key words fell from her lips, that was all Song needed to make her decision. An eager learner and one who could more easily pull her weight. With a smile Song would wag her tail slightly, showing her obvious pleasure in the words given. "As long as you are willing to learn, and will hunt to earn your keep before your skills are honed I see no reason to deny you entrance." She would bring herself to rise from her sitting position, she was eager to show Ludicale newest member around the territory. "You will begin life here as an apprentice. You are expected to perform your duties, which will be hunting for now. It is also expected that you attend lessons that will be held by our pack's philosophers. There should be a total of six lesson each season and I would like to see you attend at least two of those." She'd smile as she flicked her tail to signal Sha follow her. "If you don't have any questions I suppose we should start a tour.." she would begin walking back towards the territory.

Exit Song unless stopped by a question

"Speech"

Tankyū-sha

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 11:34 AM

Sha's tail began to wag back and forth as she listened to the alphess. It was wonderful, it got her a little bit more than excited, she was thrilled. Perhaps that hurricane hadn't totally been a bad thing after all. Aside from her lost memories she honestly thought things were looking up. What Magnus had said made her feel more at ease. As she sheepishly stepped across the border. Nodding with a simple acknowledgement to the woman.
"Alright." Sha said as she followed the woman. This would be good, no great, no longer would she have to be alone would she?

Speech,