ardent

Sibelle's Pack

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2014, 03:17 PM
Soooo a few people have nominated my girl as a possble pack Alpha. Which I love you all for by the way <3

Anyways, I thought I'd fill you all in, get some more votes perhaps and all that good stuff.

Ranks:
Alpha- the leader of the pack and whomever she chooses to stand beside her, does not have to be her mate
Beta- those most trusted and closest to her that have proved their worth and loyalty, she will seek counsel with these wolves on major decisions. 2 at the most
Commanders (hunters/fighters/border patrols/lead healer): 1 pair for each, they will over see training, and hunting groups
All the hunters, healers and fighters: Wolves will fall here based on their skills
Unranked: Those are general pack members, elders, kids etc
Prisoners: Trespassers/war prisoners etc

Rules:
1. Loyalty is most important, she will not tolerate any disloyalty or distrust amongst her pack. The priority of all is that safety and well being of the pack.
2. All laws must be followed, her word is law, those who break it will be punished accordingly
3. This pack is a family and everyone will treat each other as such, there will be tolerating any bickering between packmates
4. Everyone must pull their own weight, you will not weigh down the pack by doing nothing
5. If you choose to take a mate so be it, she should be notified about any pregnancies so the mother can be taken care of properly
6. If you choose to take a mate outside the pack, that is up to you, but if it starts problem with that pack, you are on your own
7. Challenging for higher ranks is encouraged, wolves may also be promoted, though you are more likely to get a higher rank by challenging, proving that you really want the rank

General Info:
In general, she demands a lot of her wolves, but never will let any harm come to those under her rule. Her packs safety if first on her mind. She can be harsh to those who deserve it, she will tolerate very little for those who step out of line, but she is far from cruel, treating each fairly. Wolves range from good to chaotic neutral. She will not shy from war if it comes banging on her door, all her wolves will be prepared, regular sparring and training will take place. There will be no weakness, the pack is only as strong as its weakest link. Those who show no effort will be demoted and/or exiled depending on the length of time and number of warnings.

I'm still deciding on a pack name, the rank system and all the finer details of thing. I'll add more to this as needed :)

Aeron

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-31-2014, 12:55 AM
-becomes Sibelle's shadow-