Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
01-30-2014, 08:41 AM

The boy wandered once again, his destination unknown as he didn't really care. All he knew was that he left the boundaries of his pack lands to wander about some new places. His other siblings did it all the time, why not him? At least he stayed out of trouble. Rin did not realize where he had ended up, but he would soon find it as a familiar place. The boy continued forward, clear eyes staring at the ground as his paws shuffled forward. The distant sound of birds could be heard, and he would lift his head to look. It caught him off guard where he was, simply because he had not expected to come back to familiar grounds. This was where his mentor had taught him about some extraordinary things. Things that he kept locked away in his mind, waiting to one day be used. "Frost...and Freeze.." He would murmur to himself, the memories of days past returning to the young boys mind. The midday sun glinted off the bright snow, making the place seem unreal and beautiful.

"Speech"

A Trophy Fathers Trophy Son by Sleeping With Sirens on Grooveshark
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!