gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-30-2014, 02:40 AM
Out-of-Character Name: Mouser
How did you get here?: Followed the migration a year ago.

Character's Name: Eirik
Season of Birth: Spring
Height: 38 in. - Extra inches purchased HERE.
Appearance Description: At first glance, Eirik takes after his father. The majority of his coat is a singular, light shade of grey devoid of variation and flat from nose to tail. There are only a few changes to this that break its solid pattern: each of his four paws, up to the ankle, are coated in black fur, as are the first couple inches to the tips of his ears. Overall the coloration is simple and plain, but the trait he inherited from his mother assists in remedying this. His eyes are a bright shade of pink, rosy in nature with a tendency for brightness and intensity, and though a feminine color he finds no fault in them.

In size, he takes heavily after his father's side of the family. As males there had a tendency of being, he is large and strong, built with great strength and bulk. He stands at 38", taller even than his father, and sports a muscular, fighter's build. Though built better for defense, he chooses instead to act offensively, something that he does not always excel at but tends to surprise those he uses it on.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-30-2014, 03:01 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!