Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
01-30-2014, 12:23 AM

His eye had gotten better, but now he felt even more slightly useless to the world. He wasn't even a year old yet he had two scars. A long one on his right leg, and now he was missing his left eye completely. Leaving a closed cavity with a scar marked across it. Like Eulari he felt like a completely down fallen Armada, however he hid that fact. His father should be proud. And not look at him like he was a failure from his mothers womb who ran off. Vereux was not friendly towards his mother right now, in his heart he wasn't sure if he could forgive her. When he needed her, she had not been there, he didn't blame her, but it was still the fact that he had been left alone only on occasion to be scolded by his father which was the only attention he received, and it was the best attention because it was the only attention.
Vereux definitely was building up a pain immunity at a young age though. Now whenever he fell down a tree, or cut himself, he could tough it out rather than cry for Eris' help. Irune....his sister, Eris' daughter. He had seen the way she acted around her mother, how excited she was. And otherwise he felt like she was an adorable fascination who was finding her place. Or did she? Vereux shook his head at the thought. Raising his chest out. He would be strong, he had to be, because the weaker ones of his family were suffering, and he didn't want them to suffer or feel weak at all.

Speech,

Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-30-2014, 12:43 AM
Irune Ezra Armada

She left the den off to find her own little stash of herbs. She knew from watching her mother which ones where safe and how to harvest the plants. Her plan at least was to find some but her mind was else where. As a healer did that make her weaker than a warrior? Would the others look down on her? What if no one trained her to fight because she was a healer? How could she protect her mother or Rin and Ky? The blue and russet pup clawed at the ground now bare without the snow. She walked without a purpose, never paying attention to where she went. She no longer had she chubby short legs but she was still tiny for four months old. She paused at a puddle cause from the melted snow, to stare at her reflection. She didn't look weaker, or strong either. Where did she fit in then? She sighed and turned away.

When Vereux came to Eris about his missing eye, Irune had watched her mother work with fascination. She had even offered her special pile of lavender to calm him down. She never stopped to think of what she was doing, healer and herbs just came naturally to her. Maybe it was because she had been born into that life with a mother as a healer. A sudden thought made her freeze. Head lifted as brows furrowed down. What did Vereux think of her? He was the only one beside her mother that knew of her talent. Would he go around telling others? What did he think of her, as weak? She whinned with distress. Never before had she had this worrying knot in her belly. She was usually confident in what she did and said. But now she wasn't sure.

She just wanted to prove her worth to everyone, to her father. She flopped down in the grass on her side, gnawing at the fresh green grass. The soft rustle of an approach had her roll her head back to see who was coming. And it was no other than Vereux. She watched him for a moment, studying if he was used to one eye yet, how the gaping hole was healing. She closed one eye, wondering what it must be like."Hi Vereux...how's it going?" she asked with her one eye still closed. It was a weird sensation. To try and see everything with one eye. She felt sorry for him, he couldn't see the whole beautiful world, only half.

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
01-30-2014, 01:09 AM

Vereux was interrupted in his train of thought when he saw young Irune with her eyes closed speaking to him. What was she doing? He usually didn't do this, but the boy gave a slight light hearted chuckle to her. She was adorable, was she trying to see like him? Honestly having one eye didn't effect him much. Things were only moved over a bit, he had gotten used to debating weather one thing was a certain way or another. To be honest, he loved Eris and her healing abilities. Without a healer, a warrior was nothing. And she was family, he couldn't help but to love her in the brotherly way he was.
"I'm alright, what about you Irune. The ash didn't cause you any problems did it?" the boy asked. How odd was it to feel so energetic. Then again eh always felt like this, maybe he was bipolar and didn't know it? Vereux blinked once and then looked at Irune again. "Ummm...is your eye alright?" What a stupid question to ask. He scolded himself inside his head.

Speech,

Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-30-2014, 01:24 AM

Tail thumped the ground at Vereuz replied. She rolled onto her belly with one eye still closed. How weird it was to watch the world spin like that. With his question about the icky ash her eyes flew wide open.Oh Vereux it was horrible! I couldn't help my fur clean like I always do! And it got tracked into the den all the time. I time it! She pouted at the end. She was an obsessive clean freak and it had been a living nightmare to the pup to experience the ash.When I first saw it..i thought the sky was falling and i'd never see the stars, moon and sun again! This time she sat up, which added more emphasizing drama to her words. She turely had believed such a thing till Eris told her it wasn't.

His next question made her mouth gape open without a reply. How did she answer that without being mean or rude? I..um..I thought i'd try to see everything from you point of view. Hey how is your wound anyways? She asked quickly, to skip over the fact she was trying to pretend she was half blind. And then she thought about the healing again. Her body posture drooped down, eyes looking at her paws. How did she tell anyone her worries? Not even her mother knew, not Rin and Ky. No one knew her concerns. She shifted from paw to paw, unable to speak anything now.

Speech,

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
01-30-2014, 01:31 AM

She was indeed a princess at that. He'd hate to think of others picking on Irune. It was virtually impossible for him to think of any insults without feeling dearly bad for her. He sat himself down splaying out on his stomach to the floor. The sky falling? What an idea, it would be truly sad if he couldn't see the sun, stars or moon again. He rather enjoyed their company when he was alone. "It must have been horrible. To think the stars would never shine again is horrible." Sometimes Vereux forgot that he was still a child, so his remarks that seemed normal were still for a child.
When she noted his wound, he noticed her posture drop. Was she...afraid of asking him that question. It dumbfounded him, blinking as his eye widened. But then his gaze softened and he smiled. He knew exactly what to say. "It's great, I don't know what I would have done without you. You were a great help Irune. I wish I knew herbs like that. Then I'd be able to save others who were hurt." He chuckled with a cheesy grin at the girl. Was that the right thing to say?

Speech,

Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-08-2014, 09:38 PM

She looked up at the older pup as he replied that his wound was doing better. That he wasn't sure what he would do without her and her mother. That he wished he knew herbs like she did. Her amber eyes narrowed up at him, wondering if he was making fun of her. She wasn't sure if he was, making her shift her weight on her paws. How did one know if someone really meant what they were saying? Well she had no reason not to trust him right? He had never been mean or rude towards her.

She laid down with a heavy sigh.Vereux, what if being a healer makes you weak? What if Isardis wont approve and everyone thinks im weak? I want to be a warrior like everyone else. I want to be a leader one day. But who would follow a healer? Her brows furrowed down together as she frowned and looked back up at him. Sure a small part was pleased she could help him. But she worried she would not be looked at the same way as everyone else. That she would be looked down upon. She wanted to train like everyone else, to be able to protect everyone she loved. She wondered if telling Vereux was a good idea. Would he be able to help her?

Speech,

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
02-08-2014, 09:54 PM

Vereux was truly genuine, once the young one spoke, his eyes widened a bit. But the gaze softened as he realized, that she was like him. He was afraid as a man, and as Isar's son that he wouldn't be strong enough to be a warrior. That he would be empty baggage. But he had spoke to more than just his father about it, and learned that whatever happened he was himself and there was nothing to change that. If he couldn't be proud of himself, then there was nothing to do. Building her own path was just the start, and if it meant building it alone so be it, but if you had someone to build it with it was even more glorious. "I used to be the same way. I thought I wasn't strong enough so I started using fowl language until the only attention I got from my father was punishment. You're lucky to have a mother like Eris Irune. Mine ran away, and had pups I don't know if they are my fathers or not, but the fact is that she left me and my siblings. Where would we be without healers? A wound like mine could have gotten infected I could have died from this merely thing if healers didn't exist. They are just as important as warriors to me. I've decided to be true to myself, the opinions of others doesn't matter. You will always find others to follow you Irune, don't let anyone convince or tell you otherwise. The road will be tough, you'll be made fun of. But mine and your mothers opinions are the only ones that matter right?" Had he said the right thing?
For that he was unsure, he wasn't good at all this. Usually he was the one being told what was wrong what was right. Here he was giving encouragement to a half sibling in which he had many. The one eyed boy stepped forward and placed his snout on her shoulder. "You are Irune, and the Irune I know is perfect the way she is." He stepped back wagging his tail back and forth. Giving a very wide, very playful grin to the girl.

Speech,