Akemi Babus

Allen

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2014, 12:22 AM
For Akemi Miu Hr??vitnisdottir {click}

[Edit] Babu daddy found. xD Sin will be fathering Akemi's litter {as well as one with Arietta... shame on you Sin. You naughty boy you.}

Anywho the whole point of these pups is to bring Akemi a bit more down to earth so she's not all rage and grr, ready to bite and castrate at every turn. Of course hanging more with Baldur and Tyr will also aid in that.

Warning:: If you are interested in a pup from them and the roll only produces one free pup I will be claiming it. Just keep that in mind.

Anyone interested? In a Sin x Akemi baby?

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-30-2014, 01:12 AM
Sign Sin up for this. >:) It can be done however you wish, Sin won't mind having a mistress on the side. Nor will he mind raping/claiming. So your choice, you know I am up for anything. Mwahahaha!!! >:3

Allen

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2014, 01:18 AM
As tempting as it is for Akemi to be a mistress to Sin I'd rather her not, as I plan for her to try and get closer to her family and be brought down to earth a bit with this litter. So being with Sin, at least pack wise, won't be possible. Of course he could always come in and out, making his presence known and staking his claim on the pups... maybe have an agreement that once they are a certain age he'll try and take them to his pack or something.

Though I'll warn you now my pup is going to be uh... extremely lighthearted. xD A healer by nature, and a hopeful matchmaker. Of course this doesn't mean she can't go to Sin's pack eventually if it was agreed upon... she'd just be a bit of a blacksheep. xD

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-30-2014, 01:23 AM
No problem there, Sin will be staking his claim on the pups. He will most likely grant Akemi to keep her freedom with the knowledge that he will be(or trying) to claim the pups into the pack later on. So yes, he will be comin and going to check in on them as they will most likely be his first litter and such. -nods- other then that, Akemi is free to stay with her family. ;)