Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 08:47 PM

Ah, exploration. It is the food of the heart, and with it she comes to learn that she hates the Norht. It is overcrowded and boring, and no matter how pretty the snow and ice are, it does not make up for the embrace of the sun. It is what she is used to, after all; she remembers the feeling of warm rays stroking through her golden brown fur, and she misses it. Amenti is so cold and dark, and though her heart holds affections for Syrinx, she knows there is not much to be done with him.
She will marry who the Oracles predict for her, and they will predict for her when they feel it is time. Alas, she cannot help her impatience. But she will wait, and she will explore, legs wandering all across the North.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
01-29-2014, 09:09 PM

Did you expect any differently?
Loki's wandering feet had taken him once more to the north, this time taking pains to stay away from his family. He had no desire to get roped in to carting Hati's hefty body around again. The thought made him shudder. Disgust quickly turned to interest when his green-eyed gaze fell upon the golden form of a younger female, stirring his curiosity. His stride lengthened, faster eating the distance between him and the object of his interest, though he was careful to project friendly curiosity and nothing sinister... he didn't want his pace to cause her to get defensive. He slowed and came to a stop, holding himself with a nonchalant arrogance he could help no more than a bird can help their feathers, layered beneath the friendliness.

"I hope you're not lost," he murmured, his eyes glinting at her. "I'd much rather believe you've come seeking the sage on the mountaintop." He made a gesture toward himself.

"Speech"
It's in my nature

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 09:13 PM

An ebony man interrupts her pointless wanderings, noble gaze traveling to place its judgment upon his tall frame. She seems bored at first, but she supposes interaction with him is better than sitting around by herself. ?The gods are never lost, kind sir,? she tells him. She is arrogant, this she does not deny. ?Perhaps you would prefer if I said I came here to find you. Or maybe you don?t fancy yourself a romantic spirit,? she says, shrugging in a your loss sort of way. Once more she decides the interaction is worth her time; who knows what secrets this stranger has, or what he knows of these lands.

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
01-29-2014, 09:29 PM

To his disappointment, the woman was not only uninterested, she seemed bored. It was as he'd told Weth, he truly was not having luck in this land. But she hadn't rebuffed him, instead choosing to speak with him. Interest pricked his ears when she spoke of gods, confused for a moment into thinking she spoke of him but it seemed unlikely. He hadn't even given his name.

"Something I well know," he said smoothly, giving her a cocky bow. If she wanted gods, he could give her a god. Though, how strange to have played the god with two women in such a short amount of time... the wolves in this land must be obsessed with them. "I am Loki, and I am very much at your service." He grinned. "And I suppose I would prefer it, at that."

"Speech"
It's in my nature

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 09:37 PM

His response irritates her internally; there is only on set of gods, and he is certainly not one of them. Olympians are crafted with the gold of the heavens, and if they are married in like her Aunt, Virgil certainly has knowledge of their faces. ?Are you a priest?? she questions, knocking him down a peg. ?Ah, that answers my questions I suppose. The priests serve the gods, do they not?? she tells him. He is flirting, and perhaps she is too, but she means nothing by her.
Her virginity is not her own to give. Her hand in marriage is reserved for who the divine say she is destined to be with. ?Many would prefer a lot of things, but that does not mean it is true. Unfortunately for you, I have simply been overcome by wanderlust,? she defies, putting on a false pout, as if it is such a sad story.

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
01-29-2014, 10:39 PM

A whimsical amusement kicks up in Loki at the thought of himself as a priest, and he grins. "I would make a terrible priest, I'm afraid. My knowledge is of a more... personal nature." He cocked his head to the side, studying her. Was she religious, so that the idea of him claiming godhood offended her? If she was, no doubt he'd already lost whatever slim chance he had at some... fun, so he may as well have fun of a different nature. Mess with her a bit. His fangs flashed in a devilish grin. "You see, lovely, my family and I... we are more than simple wolves, we are gods from the north. The far, far north," he clarified. His eyes were gleaming as he warmed to the story.

Oh, Loki, you just can't leave well enough alone, can you? Always poking at everyone, trying to awaken the raging bear.

"Speech"
It's in my nature