Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 07:34 PM

Happily Arian had spent her time here in Amenti with these huge warriors. A small healer who was the niece of Syrinx. He was a bit of a scary wolf, making her feel uncomfortable nearly at every corner. But she was alright, this was family after all. Syren was teaching her how to fight, and that was her main reason to visit for basic training. Since she was mainly a healer. But even still, the waggy tailed little youth couldn't help but to want to meet even more of the wolves within these caves.
Exploring was probably the most fun part of training. Arian just hoped there were no nasty wolves to possibly attack her without warning. She had grown used to being rude to, but still being kind and respectful to others. Being adopted was kind of hard when few didn't think that you were serious. So most of the time she kept her last name her real one a secret, and used her adopted one. Adravendi or Mathias. Regardless the blue eyes wolf sat herself in one of the chambers looking around curiously.

TALK LIKE THIS
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 08:15 PM

Despite the temporary situation of Amenti, Virgil desires to learn of these members and their experiences. Knowledge is power, and she wishes for all the knowledge in the world. Fiery eyes lock upon the figure of a girl, walking towards her in a friendly way. Perhaps she will make a new friend, and perhaps she will learn something from this girl. ?Hello,? she says, not mention of her intentions. ?My name is Virgil, I am this pack?s Secondary. Who might you be, and how can I assist you?? she inquires, pretty head tilting to one side. She recognizes no scent from this girl except that of Amenti, and she wonders what her story is.

Stories are knowledge. Knowledge is power. Virgil is perhaps already powerful in her own way, but more weapons cannot hurt her in her quest for dominance.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 09:13 PM

Arian had been thinking peacefully, until the nearly a year old youth perked her head up to the amenti member. It made her slightly nervous, after all this was not her pack, she could easily be thrown out as quickly as she been allowed in by her cousin. Her tail wagged back and forth. Assist? Wasn't that odd, no she was the one supposed to be assisting others. Or was guests the ones being treated? She wasn't quiet sure all Arian knew how to do was help.
"Hello Virgil I'm Arian Adravendi visiting from Seracia, my cousin Syren is teaching me basic combat. I don't need any assistance I wouldn't want to be a bother to you or your wolves." The young wolf said. Hoping it was the correct thing to say. If it wasn't oh would she be in trouble. The supporting role was just that way.

TALK LIKE THIS

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-29-2014, 09:48 PM

She introduces herself as an Adravendi, and Virgil wonders what her relation to Syrinx is. The name Syren is familiar; this is Syrinx?s niece, in such a case. ?It is nice to meet you,? she says. She seems like a sweet girl, and perhaps this could turn out to be a good conversation. ?It would be no bother. I like to check in with my wolves, and guests,? she explains.

Alas, she has another curiosity that she needs to fulfill. ?What is Seracia like? I know nothing of packs outside of Amenti. A girl grows curious after time,? she notes. And bored. The north sucks more than a whore on her knees.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-30-2014, 12:00 AM

Arian looked at the girl, she was the second in command here right? What an amazing position, even with Syrinx she had been intimidated down to the core. This was probably the reason why she would never fit into Amenti, and why she was a healer back in Seracia. "Things have been....tough latley. My aunt was recently killed by Glaciem. But other than that they're a family that I could never ask to leave ever." she gave a short giggle with a wag of her tail.
"This is my first time out of Seracia. I have to say Amenti is fullll of amazing wolves. Most of them intimidate me." The youth stated, she was never one to lie or hold secrets. That was for sure. If it was one thing others could depend on her for was not lying. Unless in dire situations where it was needed.

TALK LIKE THIS