ardent

Wolf in Dogs clothing?

Tankyū-sha

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2014, 05:51 PM

The rain continued to pelt down at any rate. It was getting a bit cooler, despite being spring, it was because of the rain. The dog was covered in head to toe and she didn't like it. Hopefully there would be no lightning and thunder, with the rain it had washed away the border scents. So unknowing to the canine she had waltz into pack territory desperately looking for shelter. The tiger stripped dog found herself under a cluster of tree's watching steam radiate off of pools of water that were warmer than the water hitting it. She shivered her tail coming to tuck between her legs as the Kai Ken only hoped that the storm would pass quickly.
Life had not been bad so far, but being alone still terrified her to an extent. Thus did lightning and thunder, so her neon pink eyes the only other weird thing about the tiger like dog kept to the sky. Her teeth chattered as she dug her paws into the dirt. Emotionally she was estrange, even if she considered herself typical. After all, these lands were run by wolves, and she was a dog. It was a lonely world.

Speech,

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-30-2014, 02:12 PM

Meeting you was fate - becoming your friend was a choice

but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

Magnus had come once again to the Hot Springs. He was glad that Ludicael had expanded. He loved it here. He needed a little time alone. Things had been rather rough. The air was still thick with sadness, it was getting better though. The pups that had lived were alive were the best that he could have wished for. They were a gorgeous mix of Aurora and him. But he still kept seeing his family reflected in them. Added to the additional sadness of losing a child. But Aurora and he were doing fairly well. When he spotted the female sheltering from the rain. She was not that of the pack. She wasn't a wolf. But she was a canine of some sorts. He padded over to see what had brought the stranger to Ludicael. "Hello there, what brings you to Ludicael?" He smiled. The water hitting him, completely soaking him.

"Talk" Think "You"

Tankyū-sha

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2014, 02:26 PM

For a moment she thought that thunder struck when she heard the wolf's voice. She jumped tears forming at the corners of her eyes when she saw him she fought the urge to tackle hug him. Like she had done with Themisto, and that was rather rude, she couldn't do it again. Ludicael? So had she stumbled into a wolf's territory seeking shelter. Oh that was bad, it made her shiver the tiger dogs stripes rippling against her skin. "I....I didn't mean to intrude..." She shut her eyes letting the tears roll down her face.
She hated storms, specially ones with the really dark clouds. That was why she had trouble being alone. Weather she had always been this way or it was a result of her mild amnesia she did not know. "I....am....hiding, from the rain." She managed to spit out. Covering her snout with both her front paws.

Speech,

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-30-2014, 02:48 PM

The woman was clearly startled by his sudden presence. She began to tear up. Had he startled her that badly? "I....I didn't mean to intrude..." tears began to pour down her face. Magnus was a little startled. He quickly regained his composure, "Hey, it's okay. I'm not gonna kick you out." a kind smile spread across his face, trying to calm her down. "I....am....hiding, from the rain." the rain was quite bad. Not as bad as it had been earlier though. He moved a little closer. She had covered her snout with her paws. "It's okay, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I hate the rain as well you know. And coming here was an accident, it's absolutely fine. " he didn't hate the rain. He wasn't comfortable with lying, but he wanted the woman to feel better.

"Talk" Think "You"

Tankyū-sha

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2014, 03:01 PM

It really wasn't the rain she was afraid of it was thunder and lightning. Plus she hated being alone when it was darker. Not afraid of the dark itself. She was just afraid of lonliness in which she had been feeling since she had washed up in this dreadful place. The wolves were so kind, they were like giant gods running around to protect her. Thinking like that made Sha laugh, but it was hidden under her shivers as she placed her paws away from her face. "It's not rain I'm afraid of...I like rain just." She lowered her neon pink eyes. "I hate thunder and lightning...and being alone." he voice lowered with that.
Earlier she had fought the urge to hug him, it was rude to do so. She still wanted to though. To feel that white fur over hers, sheltering, warm, from a god no less than what she believed. It was horrible being a canine here, and with her mild amnesia, she had no where to return to. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to.

Speech,

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-31-2014, 03:49 PM

As the woman removed her paws from her face she shivered. She was clearly cold. He shuffled from foot to foot. "It's not rain I'm afraid of...I like rain just." He cringed, but it was internal. He had told her that he hated the rain, when in fact, she did not. "I hate thunder and lightning...and being alone." her vocals lowered with her final words. He understood her, he hated being alone as well. The horrid solitude. But he had never felt alone in Ludicael. He was surrounded by friends and family. He couldn't have been happier. "You could join Ludicael" He said this more to himself than to her. He looked to her, to see what her answer would be. He hoped that she would join. It had definitely brightened his life.

"Talk" Think "You"

Tankyū-sha

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 06:55 PM

Sha blinked at him, but, she was not a wolf as he was. The woman would never fit in, she was smaller than the smallest of wolves by four inches at least. Her tail thumped against the floor as she watched the rain fall into the hot springs. Giving off an odd steam as the cold hit the warm. Could she really do such a thing? Join a pack of wolves, and of what use would she be. The pink eyed girl took deep breaths, she was no longer alone, she would have to act normal. giving a smile to the man she closed her eyes. "I would have to talk to your alphess.. I could, tomorrow." She stood herself up stretched a bit but staying within the cover of the tree's. He was another white one with darker on him, common she would say apart from the red one she had seen.
He was fine to say the least, it took her breath away all these wolves. In general they nearly seemed like gods. She smiled at him, waiting for a response to what she had said. Would he approve, or not?

Speech,