build
player
01-28-2014, 12:31 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Kayla
How did you get here?: Google

Character's Name: Zuri
Season of Birth: Spring
Height: 32 inches
Appearance Description: Zuri is the only one of her three siblings that inherited the charcoal black hue that her father has. However, as the black climbs her legs, muzzle, chest and belly, it fades into brownish grey. The top of her back, neck, head, tail and along the fronts of her thighs and biceps is a brownish red hue. She also has this same brownish hue lining the sides of her cheek bones, accentuating her face quite nicely.
Last but certainly not least, she has two mismatched eyes. Her right is a baby blue while her left is a calm, fairly mellow yellow. She stands at roughly 32 inches at the shoulders and weighs about 96 lbs.
user posted image

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-28-2014, 10:24 PM
I'm afraid the "russet red" color described and shown in the provided image is a bit too bright to be acceptable as natural on our site. s:

If you could dull down the brightness of it it could be passable. c: However if you want to keep it you can always set the character aside until you earn enough gems to pay for the color.

Also, I believe I saw you in the cbox under the name of your character, Zuri. The name you go by in the cbox should be the ooc name listed on your account, which is currently Kayla.

Zuri

gems
size
build
player
01-30-2014, 04:34 PM
I toned down the picture as much as it would allow me to. If need be, I will have to choose another character.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-30-2014, 06:28 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]