ardent

Mars

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-28-2014, 01:17 AM

Again it would seem that she would be drawn to the sound, her paws light as she moved into the new but, familiar territory. She had been dawn to this place for the confidentiality of conversations, and had come to like the land as it was hard to be over-herd without knowledge. Depending on the time of day and how far one would venture into the sound, seemed to depend on what the wolf could encounter, though at the moment, she would linger in at the opening, debating on if this is where she would spend the majority of her time on this patrol. Tossing the options back and forth in her head she would wait for one decision to out-weigh the other, lost in a pensive moment of thought.

ooc: omg this is the worst starter ever. :_:

Speech,

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-30-2014, 10:24 PM

He had been meaning to speak with her, and yet he hadn?t quite found the time. But when a loitering flash of white would pass his ruby gaze, the frigid King would meander after her, lips light with pleasure. She hadn?t seemed to notice him, the wind her enemy in that moment, and yet Isardis would not take advantage of her unknowing; simply waiting, waltzing after her and making no real efforts to conceal his presence. Of course, the elegant sovereign had the genetics to do the work for him. ?Roman,? he cooed softly, tranquil, effort cast the an attempt to not startle her as she found her place silently within the sound. ?Could you see yourself as a leader, an eternal ally to your father?? oh well, he was right to the point, wasn?t he? He would come to halt by the salt water?s edge, teasing the calm shores with pale toes.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2014, 10:33 AM

In her own little world she had been oblivious to the alluring presence of her father and her king. Taken by surprised when he cooed her name, she froze for a moment, her muscles tensing before realizing that it was he who had spoken, turning, her violet eyes would seek out the strength and presence of his ruby gaze, and a soft return of, "Father," would flow from her mouth easily. He would get straight to the point, and she could tell this was no casual conversation. His question caught her off guard. Sure, she had dreamed to one day lead an empire as her mother had, as her father did now, but it wasn't a dream that she openly shared.

An eternal ally to her father? That was the easiest part of his question to answer, as she gazed at him, her eyes shifting over his face, she would wait a moment, before her soft soprano tones would leave her jaws in an answer. "Ever since I was a child, I've dreamed of being a leader, perhaps one of the greatest the world has seen, but I bet all children dream of the same." She would pause, unsure where this conversation was to be headed, needless to say, he had blindsided her with this question. Going on she would speak again, "Who else is worthy of my eternal loyalty?" She would inquire lightly, reaching with her neck to press her muzzle into her father's nape. Pulling again away from him, a slight smile on her jaws, she would add, "If I were to betray one of my own blood, blood that pumps so willingly through my veins, I would be nothing short of a disgrace to that blood. A disgrace that should be scourged." Sincerity followed her tones, perhaps this was her own cryptic way of reassuring her father of her forever loyalty. She did not waver from the blood of her family. After all, blood ran thicker than water.

Speech,

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-14-2014, 03:33 AM

She would speak of the childish wonders that had once roamed her mind, brewing beneath his skin a tickle of pride; even if he had not raised her, his blood had proven to writhe with the strength of leadership. Lips would quiver with pleasure, her nostrils seeking his nape and he would lean to her, mellowed by the trust within her amethyst gaze. ?Then you will prove yourself,? his skull would crane backwards, seeking to press the beating of his jugular light against the leather of her naires; as if daring her, suggesting to her she take his life. But he held faith in her to not do so, and if she chose to embrace his offer as opposed to abuse it, then she would be an ally to him forever. ?You will take the place of Deteste, as Queen of Tortuga. The man grows weary with an illness, and shouldn?t dare to hold his throne for longer than his health will allow,? he would lower his bridge then, having presumed of course, that she did not cleave free his vital vein. Perhaps she had realised he didn?t leave room for her to reject, for heavens forgive if she attempted to deny him what he wanted.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
02-18-2014, 01:10 AM

At the closeness of the albino king she felt a warmth inside her, feelings that she didn't often feel. It was moments like this that she felt safe, as if all the darkness in her mind couldn't penetrate her, couldn't hurt her. He shifted, exposing the most vulnerable part of him to her, as if offering her a chance at his life. She would shift her head slightly, pressing into him slightly before pulling away. Listening to the seriousness of her words, her ears pricked slightly, attentive to his commands. She would become a queen. Pressing into him again, she would linger there for a moment, before speaking to verbally accept his command. Pulling back she'd nod, slowly taking in what he had asked of her. It was a huge leap, and she fought the voices down in her head that screamed that she wasn't ready. Her violet eyes seeking his ruby gaze, she'd speak. "And should I fail?" She would inquire lightly, though she knew she'd do whatever it would be that he would ask, though she'd wonder what he would say to her concerns.

Speech,