gems
size
-
build
player
01-27-2014, 09:36 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

Every step brought a flash of pain shooting up her leg, and in all honesty the ebony bitch was getting sick of it all. A hole in the metal exterior of the ship offered an easier way to come and go, which the wraith gladly accepted. Tea cupped paws carried her quietly over the warped wooden floorboards, taking in the scents littering the place. Strange enough, but frankly the dark furred she wolf didn't care, she was tired and the rains were dissipating. Hopefully when she woke up they would be gone, because she was not in the mood for that crap. Finding herself soon in an empty room that hardly carried any scents, the lanky femme padded over to the still made bed and stepped onto it. Her small frame fit neatly onto it, and if she burrowed under the rotting pile of blankets, she could keep herself moderately warm. Sighing, she rested her chin on the dank smelling pillow. What am I going to do with myself? I'm a damned cripple, nearly a disgrace. If I don't heal soon, I'm going to lose my shit... She groaned inwardly, letting her eyelids flicker shut.

The lark trilled over her head, it's call muffled by the levels of the ship she was within. Getting up, she groaned as dapplings of dawn light poked through the dusty glass of the window at her back and invaded the dark room. Yawning, she stretched out as best she could with her broken foot and left the warm embrace of the mouldy bed. What should be done today, if not some well earned relaxing? Mismatched optics found a tunnel, a hallway, leading up a set of stairs. Fucking fantastic.. Limping up the rickety wooden elevators, she grumbled to herself under her breath. The pain wasn't nearly as bad now, but it still wasn't close enough to being gone as she would like. Soon, the growing sun's rays were greeting her atop the deck of this ship, welcoming her to rest once more in their embrace. Sighing, the sultry wraith would fold herself into a pose that looked as comfortable as it felt, front paws out in front of her and charcoal tipped tail flush with one of her haunches. Lazily she would blink as she looked around, taking in the bland scenery. What would such a day bring her? She wondered absentmindedly as she yawned. She was up far too early, but she was half asleep as it was, so it made no difference. Silken ebony coat glittered in the sunlight, sparkling strangely and yet still appearing black as ink.

So far she was off to a fantastic start, her left forepaw throbbing with dull fire as she watched the world through lidded eyes. The obsidian temptress was far to comfortable to bother attempting to go back downstairs, so she simply laid there, mind mulling over the songbirds harmonies as she tried to remain aware of her surroundings. The scent of another creature stirred in her nostrils, and she suppressed a groan. Why did everyone have to interrupt her peace? The dark ashen tip of her banner would flick in agitation, like that of a feline, as she awaited the appearance of whatever fresh Hel this was...

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH

Freyja

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-27-2014, 09:54 PM

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine it when I'm alone

The woman had reunited with her family but it was not very entertaining. Not much was entertaining to the Goddess. She found a lot boring, other then matchmaking and toying with men. The woman was an odd one but sort of the typical temptress. She knew how to fight but she was no slayer. Freyja was one of a kind in every way possible. She did not really know why she went to the odd construction in the snow. It stuck out from the snow covered ice. It was alien. The golden Lady tilted her head before noticing a set of fresh paw steps before her. The woman leaned down to sniff them, Weth. Of course her bitchy sister was there. Why wouldn't she be? It seemed like her family was everywhere. It was like they multiplied.

Freyja slithered onto the deck, the scent got thicker. The woman was to balls deep to turn back now. She continued on with a low head and perked ears. She could hear creeks of wooden steps below, the raven fae was definitely in there. The subble woman slithered closer, following behind Weth until she met the last step of the stairs. Those sky blue eyes fell upon the ebony babe with a gentle smile. Frey skipped closer, noticing the limping. The blonde bitch swooped in on Weth's left side and attempted to be a brace for her sister. "Let me help you, my sister." The woman always talked in such sultry tones that could chill you to the core. Beneath long lashes those blue eyes had a slight look of concern for her sister. "Are you okay, darling?" The smaller girl was young but so mature, that's what one gets for being royalty.

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-27-2014, 10:16 PM

Her sister appeared, as bright and cheery as ever. Ugh, how could anyone be so happy go lucky at this ungodly hour? As the woman's tones fell on sleepy ebony audits, she sighed. "Yeah, just fuckin' peachy. And you, oh sunshiny one, how are you?" She grumbled sardonically, sultry tones as sensual as ever as she pivoted her tiara to face her, flicking her mismatched gaze over to her half sibling with a bored gaze. Sighing, she let another yawn split her regal maw and reveal her pearl daggers and salmon tongue. Why did little miss perfect have to be the one who sees me in all my morning glory? She half growled, half groaned inwardly, really not enjoying that one of the siblings dear old dad and mom liked better than her was here to rub it in, albeit subliminally... In general, the obsidian bitch was pissed off, because that was her nature. She was the eternal pessimist, putting even the most horrid debby downers to shame with her constant hate of everything. Slowly her evergreen and mauve gaze would fall upon her surroundings, searching for some way to escape the nagging memories of her mother asking her why she couldn't be more like Freyja, she is so pretty and sweet. When no option other than throwing herself overboard presented itself, the tempting thought of suicide was not yet the right option, the situation had not become horrible.. yet.

talk, think

Freyja

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-28-2014, 05:17 PM

The woman was leaned on by her ebony sibling. The golden delight let her tail flick Weth's. Those sky blue orbs danced around the odd cavern, questions would remain hidden until Weth had answered the woman's first question. The black femme's tone was low and annoyed as always. Freyja nodded and smiled, "I am happy to have my family back together despite all the drama. I think we should all work as one, as a force. Don't you? Our blood is perfection, why not use it against the other puny creatures within this boring world?" Freyja had a way of convincing people of things. For a cheery bitch the girl was quite destructive at times. There is no shame when it comes to that. The woman looked down one of the other halls with a raised brow. It looked like there was once a pack there. She licked her lips before emitting her lovely voice. "I wonder what this place was.. who created it?" Frey eyed the rooms before looking back to her sister. "What happened to you?"

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-28-2014, 05:51 PM

Her sister was always so freaking cheery, it was one of the most irritating things in the world. Though she did respond to the dark woman's inquiry with something other than constant joy over everything, which was a little better. The dame would shrug her petite shoulders, never caring about doing anything like what her sister suggested. Life was much more relaxing and peaceful when you didn't have anything to strive for, in the wraith's opinion. When her sister asked what could have made this, bored sultry tones would be infused into the air. "Humans made this, but they're long gone now. Though I have heard they inhabit other lands, far from here." She told her sister with a soft shrug of her shoulders. She wasn't in the mood to make friendly small talk, she wanted to just have a nap. When Freyja inquired as to what was wrong with her, a growl of irritation left her maw. Everyone just had to be nosy, didn't they? Letting out a huff, she glared up at the gold and ivory femme. "I broke my foot, okay?" She spat, lips lifting slightly to reveal her fangs. She didn't need her oh so perfect sister to be knowing that she was a damned cripple. The sweet, angelic little princess would probably pity her and want to play the good fucking Samaritan and try to take care of her. She wasn't a child anymore! She didn't need everyone to take care of her like she was some weak little pup, because she was capable of scavenging until she healed. She wasn't above taking the easy route, especially if it kept her dignity. "And what about you? Obviously you have better things to be doing than talking to 'the bitchy sister'." She sneered sarcastically, knowing full well that's what mother had called her more often than not when talking to her favourite daughter. Lips were curved in a frown of disdain, remembering it all. It didn't even matter that Freyja was not Anglea's daughter, she was still preferable over the obsidian coated temptress, who had a bad attitude. She was like her dark furred older siblings, a mix of the two and nothing like her pale brother, Baldur. Such a fact deeply displeased her mother, but the way that whore treated Weth, the ebony bitch was happy about it. Flicking the charcoal tip of her long banner, mismatched optics remained fixed on the features of her half sibling while she stared into her sibling's cyan pools.

talk, think

Freyja

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-29-2014, 10:06 AM

They padded through the halls. Freyja was not oblivious to how her sister was staring at her. There had always been a fued between Freyja and Weth. Weth's mother did love Freyja but the golden dame never really did anything on purpose for that. Everything came natural to the girl. From the time she was a pup her maturity levels were to high for her own good. She had a fascination with meeting new people and playing games with other pups. She was sort of a kiss up to her elders, but she had always wanted to be someone. Be important. The woman was only nearly an adult at this point. Yet, she was much more mature then any other Wolf she had encountered, or well, that was in her opinion of course.

Weth answered her question, humans. The girl raised a brow, she had heard of those creatures but had yet to come across them or any trace of them.. Until now. It was an odd feeling, another creature could make such... monstrous contraptions. Weth then gave an answer for Frey's last question. A broken foot? The girl frowned. "You need to get off of it. It will heal better if you just rest." The golden Goddess was right and she looked at her sister pointedly. A question was raised for Frey. "Family comes first for me, Weth. You are my sister and us woman are all bitches. Some embrace it more then others. I am sure you have not forgotten my many explosions." Frey had a bit of a temper at times..

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-31-2014, 11:27 PM

As her sister insisted that she rest, bi coloured pools would roll heavenward, not interested in her sister's attempts to be a good person. Her following response to the dark woman's question earned a huff of boredom. She would chuckle darkly as she remembered all the tantrums the woman had thrown, close to Thor's and her own. "If anyone forgot, they would be doing the impossible." She muttered, sultry tones dripping with thinly veiled insult and sarcasm. Sitting up from her place on the deck, she yawned widely and looked around. Still boring, though the obsidian temptress had hoped something could have changed, something had caught fire or died, someone was being kidnapped, something. "Any new accomplishments you would like to rub in my face before I throw myself overboard?" The ebony bitch would growl in annoyance, yawning again. She had forgotten over time how much her sister irked her, how much her perfectness made her want to chew the tail off a scorpion and hope the poison worked quick enough to kill her before her sister started talking again. Tail tip would flick in agitation as she flicked her mismatched gaze over to the golden dame's features, waiting for a response.

talk, think

Freyja

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-01-2014, 07:19 PM

The two woman continued on with a light smirk upon her sultry lips. She looked to her sister with gentle eyes. The black dame spoke and the lighter bitch nodded. It was a stab but Freyja had become nearly immune to her siblings harsh words. The golden lady was superior and everyone knew that, yet those words would never leave her jaws. "Of course, sister." She did not want to feed the trollish bitch that was Weth. Those sky blue eyes skipped to a weird room in which contained bones of a Deer. Frey slipped into the room quickly, removing herself from Weth's side. The bitch leaned down to sniff the carcass as the other girls words were heard. A questions. But, Frey shrugged it off. "No need to be such a bitch to your kin. What have I done to you, Weth?" The female rolled her eyes and turned around to look at the black femme.