ardent

The Road Less Traveled By (Joining Pack)

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-30-2014, 09:11 PM
Nalyda could smell the distant aroma of herbs and different varieties of plants, flowers, and many other grasses that peaked through the land. Her ruby colored orbs looked into the land around her as her nostrils flared from the many different scents that overwhelmed it. Her lobes perked forward, twitching from time to time as she heard many other sounds surround her. "This, hopefully, is a pack that will let me join," she thought to herself as her heart beat increased exponentially. The smell of the pack began to fill her mind as her legs started to get wobbly, causing her to sit on her haunches and take a breather. It had been a while since she had had a family, and sensing an opportunity to receive one again, she started to become worried yet excited. Her silver claws dug into the soft foil as she could hear the soft rush of a small stream nearby. The femme slowly approached the water, lapping it with her salmon colored tongue as it began to quench her thirst and wet her throat. She could hear the sounds of owls calling off in the distance, causing her cranium to lift up to see many shades of reds, orange, and yellows fill the sky as a smile crept over her features. She stayed calm and perplexed, hoping someone from this pack would accept her, and let her become part of their pack.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-30-2014, 09:49 PM
ooc: recently received a scar across the left side of her face from the hurricane, goes from her left ear, over her left eye (now blinded) and to her muzzle; (updated image link!)

She had been walking around the new addition to her kingdom for an hour or two now, getting to know the herbs that grew in these parts, restocking her herb storage back in the main Kingdom. It was nice to have claimed this area, she was finding better herbs to use, especially for the scabbing wound across the left side of her face. Something in the distance would catch her attention, a figure moving around. Eyes would narrow as she watched for a short amount of time, this was no wolf of Seracia, and they didn't let their presence be known. A trespasser. Fur would bristle around her shoulders, body slipping away from the plants she had been picking.

With ease the Queen would move through the ferns, snaking her way through them, barely causing a disturbance to the vegetation around her. After a few moments she would approach the shewolf, only a tad bit taller than herself. Loccian would raise her head high in a show of dominance. "We do not take kindly to trespassers." Her voice would come out calm but hold a hint of something that would reveal she was a bit irritated at this wolf. Normally would would announce your presence, especially when roaming around or in claimed lands, which this wolf didn't do.

Normally a kind woman, Loccian would hold herself in a peaceful manner yet showing she would not play games should this wolf decide to get physical. Tail was held up with her head, eyes slightly narrowed.

"normal.
i talk.
i think.
you talk."

Awesome table by Lu <3

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-30-2014, 10:02 PM
The grey femme hung her head low and showed a sign of submission by showing her stomach to whom appeared to be the Queen of the pack. She switched her body around so that she was now standing on her paws. Her ruby orbs looked into those of the more dominant female between them. "I apologize, but I wish to join you pack. I did not mean to trespass, but I was not sure if I could approach your pack directly or wait," Nyalyda spoke truthfully, bowing her head in respect. She was not the one to mostly start a fight, but since she was facing a dominant she knew to stay calm and not show any signs of anger to someone like the shewolf that stood before her. The wind slowly began to increase in speed as she stayed in her low ranking form to that of the leader of the pack she just so happened to trespass on.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-07-2014, 08:02 PM
messed up, ignore for a few minutes till I post the real tag I made xD