Boomerang Squad Mach 7

Brynhildr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-20-2014, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2014, 10:24 PM by Brynhildr.)

Brynhildr kicked a small chunk of marble down into the gully below, intent on the sounds it made on it's way down. Cloink, crack, chuck, smack. She chuckled and pushed a larger chunk down after it. She hummed as that was splintered into smaller bits as it collided with the ground below. She was tempted to move further in, inspect all she could see, but there was this stupid border in her way. She scoffed. It was just fucking selfish to ward others away from a place like this. Looking around, the living ember sought a larger specimen yet. She lit upon one that sported a vein of gold running throughout the milky body of the rock itself. Cliff forgotten she approached, rolling the rock this way and that with considerable effort, marveling at how the metallic addition sparkled in the weak autumn light. Well hello there, she thought, chuckling. It was certainly pretty, and that was enough for her to whirl around, begin searching for more bits here and there. She made her way up the slope, digging through scree and nosing over this and that, all to no avail. She sat back with a sigh and a thump, eyes narrowing. Whatever to you too, rocks. Ugh. She rolled her eyes, trying to convey to the stubborn mountain that she was not pleased with it's apparent reluctance.

"Speech"

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-02-2014, 10:27 AM

So far so good. His fledgling pack was off to a delicate but steady start. The Linjal of Fehu was partrolling the borders this morning to give his new pack mates some time to settle in before beginning their own duties. They were small in number but with time he hoped to have a solid foundation from which the pack could grow and thrive. The sound of rock hitting rock caught the males attention. Hmmm? this better not be someone's idea of a joke. The powerful male strode toward the sound, muscles flexing under his luxurious coat that was finally coming in thick in preparation for the winter.

The source of the noise turned out to be a lovely femme about his age. A beauty with a coat of ember. She seemed a bit perturbed and gazed at her a moment before clearing his throat. "And what has caused a lady such as yourself to look about with such disdain. Surely my kingdom doesn't affront you eyes so brutally?"
"Speech"

Brynhildr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-02-2014, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014, 03:23 PM by Brynhildr.)

The mountain had yet to beg her forgiveness when she was intruded upon. Swiveling her neck, Bryn turned to find herself in the company of a rather large male. She was no pipsqueak herself, and still he claimed an inch or two more in height. His coloring was not quite so elaborate but the tones were rich and she found him rather attractive for all that. Her mood lightened somewhat. When he spoke, his words were smooth and telling. "Your kingdom," she purred with mock offense, "is too frugal for my liking." Whether he meant that it was the kingdom he belonged to or the one he ruled, well... She supposed time would tell. Besides, it was bad manners or something to pry too deeply into the life of a stranger, was it not? She trotted back to the stone she had abandoned and spun it with a paw, baring the metallic substance for his eyes to behold. "I was looking for more and am having limited success." Her explanation was given in a bored tone, as if she couldn't care less and certainly had not been here pushing rocks off the cliff face for the better part of the afternoon.

"TALK" THINK "YOU"

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-07-2014, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014, 08:24 PM by Drashiel.)

He watched amused as she turned to face him, her voice rolling smoothly and sweetly from her maw. Drashiel smiled. Frugal? His kingdom? Ha! Well, they were just starting out but he would remedy that soon enough, all he needed was time and loyal packmates. The woman slipped away and turned a rock to show him the glittering gold veins that ran through it, the sparkling luster that had first drawn him to the location as a pup. Drashiel shifted his upper body slightly, letting the golden bangle on his left forearm shimmer in the light. "Well? you need look no longer. My kingdom may appear frugal for the moment, boring and gray like these rocks, but if you give it time and blood and sweat you'll find many riches to be mined."

Drashiel took a few steps forward and dipped his head in proper greeting. "I am Drashiel Armada, the Linjal or ruler of Fehu. I'm looking for strong wolves who don't mind spilling a little blood now and then. And you lady, you have my interest. Would you care to join me?"

"Speech"

Brynhildr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-08-2014, 04:14 PM

He would flash his fancy-shmancy bangle with a flourish, and Bryn resisted the urge to roll her eyes... Or maybe chuckle. All in good nature of course, so far she'd found the male entirely pleasant. And what a vocabulary he had! She almost scoffed, but restrained herself once more. It would be hard to resist ribbing him, but if she had to guess she'd say his pride was a delicate thing, like most males who decided to adorn themselves with jewelry. "Mm, and how it glimmers," she would say in an airy tone. "The magpies must just adore you." A serious gaze could only be held for so long before it cracked into a broad grin, accompanied by a bit of breathy laughter.

So it was his kingdom after all. Interesting. He looked young all things considered, but she had never been the best judge when it came to such matters. Looking out over the glorious, pale canyon Brynhildr found a brow rising. Interesting... His offer was surprising in that she'd only just met the male, but she'd seen stranger. Head quirked to the side and she considered him carefully. "A risk taker, are we? How do you know I'm not some sort of..." she fished for a word, "psychopath, or something?" Once more her serious facade was broken by a laugh. "Oh, what the hell. I'm Brynhildr Hroovitnisdottir. With winter on the way, maybe it is time to settle down." She straightened her lithe form and locked their gazes, gold to emerald. "I ought to be honest with you, I'm a bit of a trouble maker. Its in the blood." Would a small shrug disperse the weight of her words? It was worth a try, and so she would roll her shoulders and look off over the edge of the world once more. It was a game of character, waiting to see how he might respond.

"Talk" "You" Think

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-17-2014, 08:52 PM

Drashiel chuckled lightly, oh he could sense the fire in this one. He'd have to keep on his toes. She'd burn him for sure if he wasn't careful. "Oh yes? the magpies do adore me, and some of the ladies I'd gather. Though it's not for me to say." He smirked. It'd been awhile since he'd danced with words with another. Her brow raised at his words be he stared at her with a pleasant grin. He was a hundred percent serious. She spoke again and he shrugged.

"You're right I don't know if you're a psychopath or not. But what fun is a fire without a little risk? It's an honor to meet you Brynhildr. I'll accept you as an Arbeide, a citizen, although if you have a preferred skillset I'd be more than happy to test you on them and rank you accordingly."

She mentioned she was a trouble maker and he sighed dramatically with a grin on his face so it was obvious he wasn't being serious. "My dearest Brynhildr? I knew you were trouble the moment I saw you and I don't think it will hurt having someone around to keep the pack on it's toes."
"Speech"