build
player
01-25-2014, 12:11 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Cy
How did you get here?: Top Wolf rpg site

Character's Name: Cypress
Season of Birth: Winter
Height: 26 inches
Appearance Description: Her body is a dark and creamy brown, scattered in lighter brown spots. Her tail bushy and a slight bit long. Her pillars are slightly long, stacked under strong muscles and bone. Emerald green eyes shimmer with hope. Paws are slightly small, although she can land quite well. Ears fit her head nicely, not too small or too short. Her chest is once of the fluffiest spots on her body. She a slight bit tall, and growing. Her bones are strong, moving with her muscles and fur. When she runs, it sways and beats on her dark body. Her heart is deep within, but she shows it everyday. Claws are a grey color like her father's. Her face is not particularly cute, but she doesn't care.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-25-2014, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2014, 12:15 PM by Virgil I.)
Hello there! I just thought I'd let you know that in order to play a pup under a year old outside of an on-site litter you need to buy a rogue pup pass, which costs 400 gems. If you just bump Cypress's age up to a year old, that should be fine. I see on her profile you say she is a year, so it's a matter of changing her app. Also, your character needs to be at least 23 inches tall.

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
01-25-2014, 12:16 PM
Will do! sorry this is all messed up! :(

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
01-25-2014, 03:45 PM
I made the right changes, I hope

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-25-2014, 03:56 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
01-25-2014, 05:32 PM
Thanks! :)