Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Anais
01-26-2014, 03:00 PM
So I had planned from the beginning for Callisto to be something like a reluctant healer. Like she enjoys learning about plants and herbs and their scents and uses, but only uses her knowledge to help others grudgingly.

But she's still very much inexperienced and in need of lots of training. I'm looking for a character who might be willing to teach her as much as they can about the herbs they know, both good and bad cause she is totally not against giving a particularly annoying patient an herb with a nasty side effect.

Would any characters be game for teaching this stoic little girl? c:

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-26-2014, 03:08 PM
Gossamir is somewhat familiar with poisonous plants and the side effects of others but she doesn't know much about the beneficial properties. She was only ever taught the negative aspects of various plant life. Not sure if that helps. xD

Callisto

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Anais
01-26-2014, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014, 05:00 PM by Callisto.)
Oooh. o3o Calli would be willing to learn this stuff. It could potentially come in handy perhaps. She'd probably just enjoy the thought of having it there in her mind and at her disposal. xD

EDIT: I just realized they have a good excuse for meeting too. o3o They're part of the same pack.