Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-25-2014, 03:55 AM

While out on a patrol Aria had noticed something was off in the air. The weather around here wasn't too bad, but an odd thunderstorm had come upon Ludicael. The woman stood at one of the borders, green gaze staring off into the distance as rain pelted her body. It may have been calm here but she could see something moving in the north, strong storms and a cloud of darkness. Eyes would narrow, muscles tensing up. What was going on? For a moment she would lower her head, a pulsating pain forming in her stomach once again. Every since the other day it had been coming and going, getting stronger each time.

"Speech."

Awesome table by Shelby <3

Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-25-2014, 01:25 PM

When the days where supposed to be lit with light it became over crowded with a foggy darkness within the sky. It wasnt very common- siarvon knew that much, he had only witnessed one before and he knew the signs werent good and wolves always became injured nearer the scene. His eyes would cascade quickly towards Aria before his thunderous paws would hit the earth to join beside her. " Is it bad? do you think it'll get closer?" He'd murmur softly into her ear, welcoming her presence instead of despising it. As his forest green eyes look upon her he felt as though something was wrong. He had known her for the best part of five years and he knew her common smiles, frowns, confusements. And this? He knew something just wasnt right especially since her head wasnt held high and strong like usual. Slowly he'd lean against her, supporting her weight. " Are you alright... you seem of?" He would remain calm, awaiting an answer. He had no problem with taking her back to her den to rest and regain her usual bubbly self.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-31-2014, 04:58 PM

Within moments an ear would swivel to the side at the sound of footsteps, head slowly turning, green orbs meeting Siarvon's form. He asked if it was bad and if the storm would come any closer, which would make the woman give a small shrug of her shoulders. She wasn't too sure, the weather was quite unpredictable like a child, she could give a prediction only for the skies to go against and so the opposite. They would have to wait and see. "I have no idea Sar... I would like to think it will keep its distance and not cause any trouble near us." She spoke in gentle tones before a light sigh.

Eyes would close for a brief moment, taking in a breath as her stomach began to turn. They would open however as she felt warmth at her side. He asked if she was alright, that she seemed off. The woman would smirk as the man showed his concern, pressing her nose gently into his neck and giving a small nod of her head. "I am quite alright... just feeling tired is all." Of course he would see through her lie, but Aria didn't care, she didn't want to worry him. She was just feeling early signs of a cold, probably from eating a bad piece of prey. Nothing serious.

"Speech."

Awesome table by Shelby <3