Osiris

gems
size
build
player
01-22-2014, 03:28 AM
AND I'M NOT TO BE PLAYED WITH

BECAUSE IT CAN GET DANGEROUS

Obsidian brute traveled into the break of the land, the giant moved relentlessly and without a care. The air swarmed with light traces of ash, it felt as if death swept across the land, ahh, surely that meant the likes of him was welcome here. He drew in a deep breath, his crystalline blue gaze staring at the land before him, a new land, where perhaps it would simply be him and his sister, the one soul he apparently could not claim. The only one he couldn't hurt. His mission of redemption had drawn him here. This is where it would begin, and so death would follow him.

He would move forward slowly, his pace even and relaxed. The resounding sound of his footsteps echoed on the frosty ground him, and though the sky was grey, with the clouds of ash he bet that on normal days when the sun would be high above his head, that the frosty ground would melt, revealing the soft muddy landscape beneath. He could almost feel the mud ooze between his talons, seeping into the fur of his paws. Yes, the dreary landscape was just was the 'doctor' ordered. He was here, his new home.

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME NOWOSIRIS MYRINE

Cruella

gems
size
build
player
01-22-2014, 09:39 PM

Like a mad bloodhound, the viper would stalk obediently?protectively at the heels of her only kin, staggering along their makeshift path with a lack of concern for the destination her brother had forged, undoubting of the bizarre brilliance he harbored beneath his stoic exterior. Frost would blossom from the imprints of her massive paws as she strode with the confident swagger of a drunken man, ember gaze inattentive to their surroundings as her pupils darted haphazardly about the winter scape, ravenous incisors clicking together to preoccupy herself as she waited?like the dog she was?for Osiris? word?his command to cease what felt to be their relentless journeying. He was death and she was his slave?his devoted hound that abided to his every whim so effortlessly for she had not the sense for independence; without the embodiment of death at her side, death would claim her soul like a thief in the night. She was dependent upon him as he was of her, and without the other, they would be nothing; there would be no Death without the Killer, and no motivation for the Killer without Death.

Death would grow sluggish in pace and, as if instinctual, so would the banshee, pupils locating his behemoth physique warily as she approached his right side, swaying even as she paused adjacent to him. A low whine would reverberate from her larynx, increasing in intensity as her slavering jaws unhinged to snap vehemently at the male?s upper-chest, teeth intending not to penetrate his flesh, but to serve as an ?affectionate? reminder that she was still present. ?This?here? We will haunt here? We will! Yes?here?they need us?here.? A vacant grin spread across her tainted countenance as her ember gaze bore in to the crystalline depths of Death?s, battered tail lashing like a pendulum behind her rump as if to confirm the words spoken.

Osiris

gems
size
build
player
01-23-2014, 01:11 AM
AND I'M NOT TO BE PLAYED WITH

BECAUSE IT CAN GET DANGEROUS

Alas his sister, a kin he could not let venture to far from his mind. Cruella, the only pet to hold any sort of affection, he was reminded of her obedience, her servitude when she snapped so delicately at his chest. Turning his head, he'd gently nip at her jaws, a gesture of affection, as a rumbling sound, grew in his chest. "Alas my pet, I couldn't forget you." Such desolate tones would fill the air, as he touched his ebony skin into her own, crystalline gaze seeking out the orange eyes of his blood as she spoke, bringing a chuckle from deep within his chest. Ah, what a banshee, a figure of nightmares she was. Such affection he would show her, allowing her to breath close to him, gracing her with his touch.

Neck would then extend downward, closed jaws seeking to rub against her face, sharing a moment of adoration. Cerulean eyes would close for a second, enjoying her presence, and then he would speak voice a low rumble. "Ah my love, they'll never expect someone as dark as you, my banshee." Lifting his head from her space, he'd stare out across the land, and speak again. "And a land like must harbor many souls for the reaping."

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME NOWOSIRIS MYRINE