LIKE DIAMONDS IN THE SKY. UGH.

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-21-2014, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014, 05:08 PM by Weth.)
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

Dark paws would silently touch down upon the grassy terra, carrying her slowly into an open meadow. Normally, places like this were pretty peaceful at night, full of shadows and idiotic prey to hunt without effort. This place? The exact opposite. A huff of annoyance left the ebony bitch's delicate maw, sending an approaching firefly spinning away, much to the relief of the shadowy woman, who felt quite violated by their presence. So cheery and bright, ew. Laying down upon the lush grasses, the obsidian wraith groaned as the annoying, twinkling beasts insisted on swarming upon her. "Go away, pests..." She half growled, half groaned. Charcoal underlined optics squeezed shut, tea cupped paws crossing over her muzzle as she began to feel them crawling all over her. Dark grey tipped tail would twitch as the woman fought the urge to leap up and attack all the bugs. Eventually there were over fifty exploring her feminine frame, and the dark she wolf leapt up and shook out her entire body, sending the little buggers zipping off in all directions. Sighing with contentment as they now gave her a wide berth, the shadow cloaked femme seated herself and flicked her mismatched gaze over the scene before her. Thick, silken banner lay flush with her right haunch, tip occasionally flicking like that of a cat, as she looked over this place with disdain in her eyes. Then, as if the night could not get any worse, rain began to fall and lightning lit up the sky. An expression crossed the lady's face that clearly asked; Are you fucking kidding me? Thick pelt was quickly becoming drenched in warm rains, and yet the she wolf failed to give a crap, since the irritating fireflies were flickering out as they hid away wherever they did when they couldn't annoy everyone. So, she sighed in contentment and let the pouring rain patter on the face of the lake.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-22-2014, 08:55 PM

Lightning lit up the ominous tower of clouds that lingered silently like a predator on the horizon. Baldur's ice blue eyes focused on the point of approaching danger before, with a flick of his tail, he turned and continued on his way. It wasn't close enough to be an immediate threat. He'd just have to keep an eye on things while he scavenged for a midnight snack. Glancing back to where his brother was probably snoring up a storm, Baldur frowned. Thor was terrible tempermental and he wasn't sure if his older brother would appreciate him disappearing in the middle of the night with out a word. But that was a possibility, waking Thor up in the middle of the night was a certain way to spend the night sore and bleeding. He'd take his chances.

With a deep breath he started pushing through the underbrush toward the sound of water. Baldur had been travelling for what seemed like ages to reach the famed lands of Alacritis and a future that wasn't so strictly died to the ideas of the past. He knew a wealth of his siblings had already journeyed here and while it pained him to leave his twin, Hoder behind, he'd taken the leap. Things were getting uncomfortable at home and he'd gotten himself in a few tangles that he didn't care to stick around and sort out. It was for the best. Surely.

The large brute slipped through cattails like smoke, surprisingly calculated movements for one of his size. He could be graceful in his caution. Before him stretched lighting bugs across the pond like a blanket of stars? It would have been pretty if it weren't for the hoard of mosquitos. Baldur's skin shuddered to dislodge the creatures intent on his blood when a familiar voice, the embodiment of agitation, slipped into his ears.

"Go away, pests?"

Well, didn't that sound familiar? Great. So Weth had made the journey too. He'd always had a bit of a tempestuous relationship with his sister. Suddenly, a flash of lighting and a booming explosion of thunder caused Baldur to half jump out of his skin as a violent gust of wind swept up bringing with it rain. What! Already? He groaned. So much for keeping an eye on the weather.

And then he saw her, a soaked and probably pissed off Weth. All the same, he couldn't come across a family member and just ignore her. "Hey Sis? you look like crap!" He was aware he probably didn't look much better with his snow white coat bound to start collecting mud and dirt and already gathering an interesting assortment of burrs. Paw up to scratch his ear he grinned, "Well, at least the mosquitos and bugs won't bother us. Thor and I made a den aways back in a thicket near the trees if you wanted to chance it. He's probably raging at the wind right now."

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-22-2014, 10:05 PM

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

A familiar voice met her dark audits, offering a few choice words that made her flatten her ears against her skull and bare her fangs at the pale man a few paces from her. "Oh do shut up, you don't exactly look like damned Freya either, Baldur." She growled through her teeth, charcoal tipped banner lashing across the grasses in annoyance. As thunder boomed through the trees to her rear and lightning split the heavens with a crackling beauty, she bristled with anger as the downpour strengthened. Flicking her mismatched gaze over to her littermate, the woman huffed in great irritation, letting it shudder through her flanks and be swallowed by the cascade of water. "That sounds disgustingly tempting, brother, but Thor and I have equally terrible tempers, and I would rather not have my sexy ass kicked tonight." She sighed, her lanky form hunching over even further as she lessened the tension of her ears against her tiara. She had always been a stubborn one, and she didn't want her big brother's pity or charity. "What the hell out you doing out here in this downpour anyways, if you have somewhere to hide?" She inquired smoothly, as if her aggravation had been forgotten. But it never was, her rage bubbled under the surface constantly, waiting to be unleashed upon some poor soul like a volcano erupting. Soggy coat would twitch with muscle spasm as the bone cold started to soak into her flesh, but she would not accept the donation her brother offered, he just wanted her debt, the high and mighty bastard...

"Sass"

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-23-2014, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2014, 10:39 AM by Baldur.)
ooc: effing server errors....

Weth whirled on Baldur in her characteristic anger, with hackles raised and fangs bared but Baldur barely flinched. One ear flicked back and he grinned, not in the least surprised. For the most part he was used to his sister's characteristic temper enough to joke with her. At least, she wasn't as quick to physical violence like Thor was but they'd had their fair share of spats and fights and he knew she probably wasn't above battling him right there and then if he went to far. However, Weth was always concerned with her appearance. She thought she was the hottest thing on four legs and blood and bruises weren't necessarily attractive.

Baldur laughed at her comment all to aware that he looked like a soggy, matted lamb. "Fair enough, Weth. Though at least I don't look like I swallowed a slug." He jabbed at the sour expression on her face. The sour expression he'd come to recognize her by when she wasn't flaunting herself in front of some potential one night stand. Weth shook out her coat and Baldur followed suit all to aware that the gesture was mostly futile. The rain was falling down harder and harder now. A thought crossed his mind to rush forward and push her into the lake then run like hell but while impulsive he wasn't stupid and there wasn't too much fun in soaking an already wet sister. And truly, deep down he cared for Weth and the majority of his siblings, even if his affections for Loki were really, really deep down. Hati was another matter? and after all Weth was from his litter. In some ways he felt that made her special.

"That sounds disgustingly tempting, brother, but Thor and I have equally terrible tempers, and I would rather not have my sexy ass kicked tonight."

Baldur chuckled. "Believe me I know. I'd rather not get caught between you and Thor and torn to shreds." Though he'd be perfectly fine snacking on some frogs and watching the two go at each other.

Weth asked him what the heck he was doing out here and the brute shrugged sheepishly as another flash of lightning cut the sky. "I was hungry and going out for a midnight snack. Though I could ask you much the same. What is her royal sexiness doing out here in a place like this? No line of suitors waiting to cover you with their bodies to shield your preciousness from the weather's onslaught?" The rain started pouring down harder and Baldur's ears flattened against his skull as his stomach roared. Dam? well everything was probably taking shelter so he'd have to skip his snack. Stretching he grinned once again. "Well if you want to stay out here in your rain soaked pride be my- OW!"

Baldur shook his head as he was struck with a small hail stone. What the- and then it started to hail and his moderately cheerful mood instantly turned into one almost as sour as his sisters as a light growl rumbled from his throat. Eff this weather? just eff it.

"Well, I think I'll? oo! Suffer Thor's wrath rather than stay out in this oww!? grrr?" With a flick of his rain soaked tail, Baldur turned to walk away, grumbling under his breath.

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-24-2014, 11:53 PM

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

Her brother reacted as he always did, hardly reacting, that was. It usually infuriated her more, but right now she wasn't in the mood to expend energy getting pissed at the moron she shared blood with. When he commented on her pissed expression, she stuck her tongue out at him a touch. "I don't usually look like this, it's only because you're here." She growled snarkily, not in the mood for his jerkish demeanor. When he continued to admit he would rather not get between a fight occurring between her and Thor, she grinned. Of course not, the precious little boy wouldn't want to get himself hurt, now would he? Then he continued to explain himself, finally telling her why he was out in this crap for weather. His sarcastic quip brought a growl bubbling from her lips as she bared her teeth at her brother. "For your information, no. All the jackasses are being smart and hiding away in their dens instead of helping out the sexy ladies left in the rain..." She growled with a look of disgust. Guys were real asshat's at times, and this was definitely one of those times. As he began to make a comment about her pride, Karma stepped in an delivered a hailstone to his skull. She snickered at his pain, watching him grumble incomprehensibly about the shitty weather. Her snickering was interrupted by a yelp as a small, misshapen orb of hardened ice whizzed straight down onto her rear. As her brother made a comment about leaving, she hurriedly stood up. "Did I say something about not wanting to come? I don't think I did. Let's go!" She hurriedly exclaimed as the hail began to replace the rain. Tea cupped paws began to quickly strike down upon the soaking terra as she slipped and slid her way towards the bushes her brother had spoken of earlier.

She hoped her brother was at her heels, she wasn't sure where this den actually was, since the rain had washed away his scent long ago, despite the shortness of their meeting. Honestly, it was like the universe had it out for her today; first she had to endure her brother's jerkishness, now she was forced to accept her brother's pity offering, and to make it worse Thor was about to be seeing her sorry self. The wraith didn't want to even think of the fact that she probably looked like a drowned rat, hopefully a somewhat sexy drowned rat... Waiting for her brother to show her the way, her mismatched optics quickly flicked over her surroundings to find where this mystery hideout was before the hail started bruising her flawless skin.

"Sass"

Thor

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-25-2014, 12:03 PM
The wind howled, spitting ice and rain down upon the earth. It raged and screamed, mercilessly pelting those who braved the storm. Thunder and lightning abound, lacing the sky in rapid succession. Large chunks of ice bounced beyond the lip of the den; the occasional piece managing to find its way in. There was a small collection going in the back of the den. Captured and carried by a thin line of water, half a dozen or more pieces of hail had snaked their way into the den. They lined up against the back wall like a tiny chilly army.

Thor noticed none of these things.

He lay on his side, stretched out like a long dead creature. Beyond his internal workings, the only thing that kept him from appearing wholly dead was the subtle rising and falling of his chest and the ungodly noise crawling out of his airways. Every once in a while his ears and paws would take up an intense twitching. A tiny patch of saliva lay cooling under his mouth.

BOOM! A deafening peal of thunder rang out, echoed across the lake and then came back only slightly less powerful than the first time. Sensing the disturbance but not quite ready to rise to awareness, Thor snorted and whined before rolling onto his back. Once comfortable in this new position, the dream world claimed him again.
[Image: 2z9gv88.png]

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-26-2014, 02:33 PM

"Did I say something about not wanting to come? I don't think I did. Let's go!"

Baldur grinned as Weth took off right ahead of him and he broke into a run, wincing everything the hail landing along the top of his head or near his tender nose. It really was good to see her again. Surprising as it might seem since the two of them were usually bickering but gods how he'd missed her. If only she wasn't so insistant on following Loki around everywhere. If Baldur had to guess he'd say that's why she'd left. Oh how disappointed she had to be to find him and Thor instead.

He quickly worked to catch up to his sister. "This way!" Baldur veered sharply toward a line of old pine trees, that twisted and gnarled around each other. There in between the crashes of thunder could be heard the mighty snoring of Thor. The den had been dug into the shallow hill between the roots of the pine trees that served as support. Baldur mockingly held out a paw, gesturing toward the entrance. "Rain-soaked harlots firs- HOLY MOTHER OF A TURKEY'S WADDLE!"

A golf ball sized hailstone struck Baldur solidly in the middle of the head, making his vision fade out for a second as he reeled. Shaking his head he stared forward blinking. "Last one in is a?. me?"

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-26-2014, 05:42 PM

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

As he led her swiftly towards a group of trees she cared too little about to identify at the time, he attempted to be gentlemanly, in a sarcastic was as usual. Stepping inside, she chuckled as he cried out about turkeys and their mothers, and was struck in the head by a large hailstone. Her snickering continued as she stepped further into the den and sat down. Under her butt was a large log now, a furry.. warm... log.. Looking down with a quirk to her brow, dual toned gaze would take in one of her older siblings. That explained the racket, Thor was capable of outsnoring a damned bear in winter with a sinus infection. She shrugged, sure that the giant oaf would not notice her light weight on his side. She could dance about on his head and he wouldn't notice a thing, if memory served. "Wow, quite the set up you two've got here." She chuckled, watching the dazed ivory male stumble inside. For the hell of it, the wraith flicked the tip of her tail in front of his ebony nose, tickling it a bit before returning it to it's place, flush with her right haunch. Looking over at Baldur, she grinned darkly. Tormenting others was always fun, especially siblings. Yawning, she lazily flicked her gaze about the den. "So what should we do now? I'm thinking.. see what we can do to this moron before he wakes up." She snickered, enjoying herself already. When she called Thor an idiot, it was fondly, since she and her siblings got along okay, for the most part. Looking back to the white sheep of the family, she waited calmly for him to reply.

"Sass"

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-26-2014, 06:07 PM

Baldur slipped into the den after Weth, carefully maneuvering himself so as not to trip over his older brother but it seemed he need not have worried as Weth made herself comfortable right on top of the earthen brute. Baldur bit back a snicker. Oh sweet, lovable Thor. God of sleeping. It really did take an unholy racket to rouse this brute from slumber once he'd slipped into its warm embrace.

Baldur was bleeding lightly from where he'd been struck but he ignored it. He was rather used to sporting injuries and truth be told it was hard for him to remember a time when he was injury free. He was a klutz on occasion true though almost all his wounds were from fights. This one though?. this one was embarrassing and thus he elected to ignore it.

"Wow, quite the set up you two've got here.

Baldur grinned. What was this? A compliment? An honest compliment? Her tail moved toward his nose but Baldur twisted his head back and to the side. Nu uh! No way was he falling for that again. She'd try and trick him into waking up mother on occasion and oh how she'd rage when her snowball of a son sprayed her with boogers so early in the morning.

"Thanks? it took forever to dig a den large enough to get Thor's mass in here. Well, and mine too." Baldur was a good sized male himself and the tallest of his siblings so it was a bit unfair to Thor. But that said Thor was the biggest mass wise for sure.

"So what should we do now? I'm thinking.. see what we can do to this moron before he wakes up."

Baldur flinched but he kept on grinning. "You're gonna get us thrown out in the weather." Gosh it was just like home again? the fun bits anyway. They play, the fights, the pranks. Baldur was pretty used to getting thrown out of the den as it seemed to be a pleasant past time of his parents. Sometimes Baldur knew he deserved other times it seemed to come out of the blue. Well hopefully the hail wouldn't last long.

"Ok, sister, you're the prank genius? what's stewing in that pretty little head of yours?"

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-26-2014, 06:20 PM

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

Her brother was no doubt fun at times, almost willing to do bad things at times. It was always so much fun to be a naughty little girl, just because pissing people off was unreasonably entertaining. When he made a comment on her chancing them being banished from the den, she chuckled darkly and shrugged. She didn't care, she did what she wanted. His choice of title as 'prank master' brought a sly grin to play at her features and she looked down at the still unconscious body of her older brother. Flicking her mismatched gaze back up to Baldur, she snickered and dreamt up the most vile plan. "I feel like stuffing a few little hailstones into his ears, it seems like fun." She told the pale man as she padded over to the collection of them along the wall, grinning like the villain in every action movie ever. If Loki could see her now, he'd be proud. Picking up a half melted, small globe of ice between her teeth, the ebony femme delicately carried it over to where the earthen furred man still slept soundly. Gingerly she would hold her breath, lowering her jaws to drop the hailstone into the thick fur of his audit. As soon as it made contact, she danced away in case he woke up. Cold things in sensitive places tended to do that to wolves.

"Sass"

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-26-2014, 06:43 PM

Baldur waited with baited anticipation to what his sister was thinking. He knew that waking Thor was a bad idea. He'd learned this lesson several times but even after all that he still could not resist the temptation. Maybe part of it was his secret affection for his littermate, maybe part of it was pure nostalgia, but this day, Baldur the brave was ready to commit a little mischief.

"I feel like stuffing a few little hailstones into his ears, it seems like fun."

Baldur grinned playfully. It was perfect! And not particularly cruel. Slipping a paw outside the den Baldur scooped in several hailstones and looked to Weth. She picked up a small hailstone and moved to place it while Baldur took another and gently, carefully started sliding it under the other ear. His ice blue eyes fixed on Weth's mismatched one's for the signal. There! As Weth placed her hailstone, Baldur placed his and the pair scrambled back toward the entrance. Ready to bolt? 3? 2? 1?

Thor

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-27-2014, 09:41 PM
OOC: Because everyone else gets to do puppy dreams, I present to you...BABY THOR THROWING A TANTRUM:

"No, no, no, NO!" The last word was screamed with enough force to cause his voice to go shrill and crack. The pup continued screaming and kicking his legs, the appendages uselessly striking the air. Gripping his scruff firmly, perhaps too firmly, was his mother. The little brute had been ordered to the den for bed and when he didn't comply, Anglea had angrily gone to retrieve him. "RAAAAAH!" Thor continued to howl. Every act of violence applied to him in punishment was met with an angry cry; not because it hurt but because he was mad. Every jolt, every smack, every shake elicited fury. Every creature within a five mile radius knew exactly how he felt. All other creatures were silent.

Any moment now his father would come roaring out of the den, but he didn't care, not one bit. He cared about nothing but the teeth on the back of his neck. Not the irritation of his family or even the coming violence: nothing mattered except his desire to remain outside and the violation of his freedom. At this moment, Thor was in danger of busting the blood vessels in his eyes. Beneath his fur, the skin on his face was an angry, blistering red. His lips curled back to reveal tiny puppy teeth; teeth, that if given the opportunity at that very second, would bite the wolf holding him: an act that would only spell more trouble for him.

"NOOOO! YOOOU CAAAAN'T MAAAAAKE MEEEEE! RAAAAA-" At that moment, Hroovitnir came flying out of the den and Thor choked on his wail. Everything slowed down. Thor clearly saw the spittle fly from his father's jaws as they sprung open. The brute dove for him, furious eyes locked on the young wolf's face. His mother dropped him, relieved to release her son into the custody of his father. He would punish him for his disobedience.

Fear replaced the rage, "DAD! I'M SORR-"

Warming quickly against his skin, the ice melted, tiny beads of water squirming further into his ears. The brute's eyes slammed open, thrusting him from the dream world into the real world with disorienting speed. YOU'RE UNDER ATTACK! His legs shot straight up as his back arched and twisted, pivoting him to the side. He was on his paws with a roar and, sensing the presences nearby but not quite recognizing them yet, Thor dove for his siblings. They needed to act fast if they wanted to avoid the full force of his weight and quite possibly his jaws. Fueled not only by the ice but the attack in his memories, the brute wasn't thinking, wasn't even capable of thought at that very second: he was in danger and he knew nothing else.

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-01-2014, 01:49 PM

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

Sure as anything, Thor awoke with a roar of outrage, charging towards the pair like an angry bison. With her usual fluid grace she danced out of the way of his initial charge and flattened her petite frame against the wall of the large den. As the monstrous figure charged forwards past her, she chuckled lightly and watched Baldur for a reaction. This would be interesting, for sure. Unable to resist the temptation- like Eve when offered the forbidden fruit, she leaned forwards as Thor's rear moved closer, and attempted to bring her jaws down on the flesh of his haunches, just above his tail. Not hard enough to draw blood, but enough to startle him. Then she would skirt the walls of the cavernous room and come upon the other side of her brother. His reaction would be priceless, and she couldn't wait to see how this all played out. Charcoal tipped banner would sweep across her heels excitedly as she kept her sparkling evergreen and mauve gaze upon the larger man in case he changed directions. She was playing with fire, but she didn't mind being burned every now and again.

"Sass"

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-01-2014, 04:59 PM

The response was explosive. Thor woke with a frightening roar and Baldur bolted with a peel of laughter as Weth scrambled out of the way. Oh shit! Baldur suddenly realized that not only was he the larger target but the rain clouds were clearing and the moon was shining into the den, illuminating his pale fur like a freaking beacon. Here I am Thor, come pummel me to death! "Shit!"

Baldur scrambled out the den as fast as he could, but not quite fast enough as fangs latched onto the back of his right thigh. He yelped in pain, stumbling in the slick grass as Thor's weight pushed him to the ground. Baldurs free back leg shot back in a mule kick to Thor's throat. "Get off, Thor!" he roared. Pain blossomed through his body. He couldn't believe how hard Thor's grip was, fangs sinking at least an inch into his brothers leg. What the hell was wrong with him? And then he saw Weth dive for Thor's ass. No? sweet mother of mercy she was going to get him killed. "Weth!!! NO!"

Thor

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Cackling around a mouthful of Baldur's ass, Thor tightened his grip. Honestly, what did he think would happen when he decided to wake him up? That he would jump up and laugh? 'Oh, you! You sure got me! That was funny!' Ah, no. Wrong answer there, bub. No, no, no, no. That's not how it worked.

He'd recovered from his fright pretty quickly. Once he realized that his father wasn't coming after him and that he wasn't under attack, Thor's mind had switched to revenge mode. Baldur was going to pay for his prank and Thor was going to enjoy every second of it. He already had him pinned, so now all he had to decide on what sort of punishment his little brother received. Baldur's kick landed squarely on Thor's chest and the brute absorbed the blow, ignoring it even though it stung. That would be factored into his punishment as well. The bite was just the beginning, now if only he could think of something more humiliati-

Thor yelped, surprised by a sudden pain coming from his backside. "WETH!!! NO!" Weth? Weth was here? Ohh, so there was the motive behind Baldur's trick. And there had been two wolves, hadn't there? It was shocking just how much the mind could overlook when consumed by something. Well then, for her sneakiness and part in his rude awakening, she'd get it too.

The brute was off Baldur and spinning in the direction of his attacker. He'd show her. He- what? Somehow she wasn't there and Thor was perplexed for a second before he realized that she'd moved. Well, then. He continued his spin until she was in his sights and then he lunged for her, aiming to knock her over. If he was successful, the brute would attempt to roll her over and sit on her chest. He had just the retaliation for her crime in mind.

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-09-2014, 06:42 PM

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

Baldur's sudden outcry as she lunged for Thor's rear was what gave her away, and it was not making her very happy. Suddenly the earthen brute whipped around and fixated on her, charging at her like a steam locomotive and barrelling into her. The ebony bitch hit the ground like a ton of bricks, the wind knocked clean out of her. Then she was promptly rolled over and sat on by her older brother. "Thor! Get off!" She would wheeze, trying to get a mouthful of his ass and chomp down. "You smell like shit!" She exclaimed with her face screwed up in disgust at the smell of his ripe butt and sweat from his obviously traumatic dream. Her mind frantically searched for a way to get the heavy male off of her, as spots were beginning to dance across her vision. Suddenly it found something, and latched on. "It was Baldur's idea! Not mine!" She shouted, mismatched optics falling accusingly on the pale man. In the attempts to save oneself, the victims did not matter.

"Sass"

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-09-2014, 10:24 PM

Baldur yelped as Thor's grip tightened. Fur and hackles raised as ears pinned, Baldur's muscles tensed ready for a full on attack against his brother. The wound was deep, painful and in Baldur's mind uncalled for. But almost as soon as he readied a recoiling strike for Thor's face the heavier brute released him turning instead on Weth. Baldur quickly withdrew the leg, blood blossoming on his haunch from the four puncture wounds. Dammit all Thor? he hissed in his head as he limped to his feet.

The only thing that eased his pain that moment was Weth's squealing when Thor sat right on top of her. Well, at least she got some punishment out of it and then? it all changed.

"It was Baldur's idea! Not mine!"

"WHAT? Bullshit Weth! She started it!" No way was he shouldering the blame for this one. He went along with her sure but the hailstones were completely her idea. His limbs tensed, wounded back leg shivering slightly at the sudden tension. He was ready to spring out of there if Thor made another charge at him.

Thor

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-12-2014, 08:08 PM

Indignation colored his voice as he replied to her comment. "You don't smell like a friggin' rose either. This is my own personal cologne--I make it myself--two parts skunk spray to one part dead animal. No shit involved." He situated himself so that his front paws were on either side of her shoulders and his back paws were lined up with her ribs. This distance prevented her from biting any of his precious parts while allowing him to sit comfortably on her middle.

Orneriness overcame him and the brute fought to keep a straight face. "You know, you don't look so clean either. I might be able to help with that. A spitbath might do you some good." With that, the brute began to slowly lower his face to hers, readying himself to place a big sloppy kiss on her cheek. It would be hard to do without getting bitten, but if he could pull it off, the look on her face would be priceless. He'd wait until just the right moment, snaking his head from side to side in an attempt to fake her out. The moment she was a little too slow in following his movements he'd get her.

Weth howled in his face, claiming Baldur started it. That, of course, was BS. It took Baldur no more than second to confirm this. "I think both of you are full of shit; I should beat both of your dumb asses." Thor withdrew his face from Weth's. The threat of a kiss from her favorite big brother was enough of a punishment. Actually, a more fitting punishment would be to roll her over and bite her ass. That way they'd each have a sore bum.

You know what? He was really comfy. Yeah. Really super comfy. You know what else? He didn't feel like moving. Nope, not one inch.

Speech

Den, you have permission to shove him off or whatever. If he's still sitting there come my next post he'll either climb off on his own or bounce up and down a couple of times. ...Actually, he might do both of those things >>