ardent

Ashes to Ashes

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-23-2014, 06:21 PM
With eerie grace the woman would walk in the thinning ash of the storm. It seemed for the moment that the precarious winds would blow the ash away from the thick of the land, thinning it, making it easier for the dame to breath and go about her duties. The tribal marked fea would plod through the snow, taking time to check upon scents of her pack-mates as she passed, trying to make sure that they would be okay. The strange scent of a wolf she didn't recognize would gather her attention, pulling her from her thoughts and she would turn, following it, a soft bark leaving her jaws to call attention of this wolf who's scent was slowly molding into Glaciem, which meant that the wolf was a new member to the pack. Since the ash was thinning, it was a good time to get to know her new pack-mate and figure out what this strange wolf was made of.

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-24-2014, 10:32 PM
The wind began to pick up as the remnants of ash slowly started to stop completely. The fae's ebony color appeared to be the same color as the ash, even though very little of it littered the landscape now. Her emerald orbs shimmered slightly as she followed her pack mate's scent. Her nose twitched when the scent caught her attention. The scent was fresh in the atmosphere, causing her nostrils to flare from it. She trotted up the hill and heard a soft bark, probably from the pack mate. She gave a bark of her own and walked down the hill she was standing on, meeting eyes with the one called Roman.

"Salutations," Esperanza spoke in a calm and charismatic tone. A small smile came over her as she tried to act like a Glaciem wolf, but also being gentle and considerate when need be. Her eyes met Roman's as a soft look came over them. The sounds of crows cawing off in the distance caught her off guard, causing her globe to turn slightly and she couldn't help but give out a snarl to the birds. "We get, we know you're there!" She barked, but the crows kept on getting louder. Her right eye twitched with annoyance as a howl erupted from her chest, causing her vocal cords to shake slightly. Hearing her howl, the crows scattered briefly, then continued right back to their positions on the snow covered branches. A sigh came out from her mouth, white mist from the heat of her mouth mixed with the carbon dioxide that escaped, as fresh oxygen went inside.

"Pardon my rudeness with those crows, they are annoying birds most of the time." The femme bowed her head in apology and sat on her haunches, claws digging into the white yet speckled landscape from the ash that landed there. Her orbs slowly moved back over to Roman's eyes as they made contact once more.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-28-2014, 01:12 AM
It would happen that the strange woman would make herself known, and Roman's violet eyes would come to rest on that of an ebony colored woman whose green eyes sparkled, contrasting the dark color of her coat. She was pretty, but the ivory woman wondered if her beauty was the only thing the dark woman could contribute to Glaciem. When the woman spoke greeting her, Roman immediately replied, with a soft, "Greetings." She would watch with a passively amused face as the woman would bellow at the crows, a chuckle rumbling from within her chest. The birds didn't seem to perturbed and she openly would laugh as they returned quickly immediately after the woman's howl.

As the stranger apologized from her rudeness, Roman's laugh would subside, a slight smile to her jaws. "Those birds are annoying on the best of days." She agreed, before going on to introduce herself. "I can tell you are new to our empire. I am Roman Armada, and you are?" She was pointed in her desire to know the names and many titles of each wolf here, making it part of her personal agenda too know each wolf personally. "Made yourself comfortable here?" She would go on to ask, conversationally, curious to know more about the strange fea.

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-28-2014, 12:22 PM
The ebony colored dame would go on to introduce herself, "My name is Esperanza, but you may call me, Esper." She replied with a gentle and kind tone to the ivory eyed she wolf. Her deep black pelt shook wildly in the fierce wind as the cold slowly began to subside from her, taking the liking to the cold now that she had gotten used to the tundra like temperatures. "I'm one of Isardis' broods, and I wonder if I could ever do anything better for the pack," she spoke with a small, determined tone as she looked at the Armada before her, a small smile plastered on her face.