Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-21-2014, 03:29 PM
A sultry form, cloaked in shadows, traipsed across the barren landscape. Tea cupped paws made no sound as the grasses brushed against her sleek body, mismatched optics taking in the bland landscape. As she had been travelling through the shadows, getting her bearing within this place, she had heard someone call this perfectly flat plain 'The Dancefloor of the Gods'. However, if the gods had chosen to dance here, surely there would be more to it than emptiness? That was a thought for another day, when she had more information on the subject. A flicker of movement caught the eye of the woman, and her tiara would pivot to fix an evergreen and mauve gaze upon it. A small rabbit was chewing away at the grass, which tempted the wraith to kill it, for being so placid. With a snort of disdain, she continued on her way, long legs keeping a fluid, trotting gait as she moved across the landscape. She had come here in search of her family, but she had just arrived and wanted to see what had drawn them all here. So far, they all looked like morons with no taste, even Loki. Sitting down with s huff, the femme lifted a small paw and pulled a nagging burr from in between two of her toes. Spitting it out onto the boring grassland, she cleaned the welling blood from where a particularly nasty bristle had gone into her flesh too far. With that, she replaced that paw and looked about some more. What is wrong with my family? Gods, this is ridiculously boring. The obsidian bitch thought to herself, lifting a lip in disgust. Where were the shadows? Where was the possibility for being cruel to others? The answer was, so far nowhere. Resting her long banner flush with her left haunch, the shadow would look around in search of some entertainment.

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
01-21-2014, 04:41 PM

With a name like "Dancefloor of the Gods" how could Loki fail to explore it? It was a simple coincidence that he happened to be exploring it just as his own sister was. Well, coincidence and the fact that the hurricane wracking the rest of the continent didn't look like it would hit there at all.

The dark wolf had been sauntering along the land's single feature, a river with soft sand surrounding it. Basically, Loki was hanging out on the beach while the rest of the continent was battening down the hatches. He grinned to himself, quite pleased with his own self, when the wind shifted a little. He went alert, his relaxed demeanor changing suddenly to surprise and mistrust. Was that...?

He breathed in the scent carried to him on that breeze. Yes, it surely was. That familiar scent was that of his old pack, the pack of his father and his siblings. What was that scent doing in Alacritis, of all places? Surely Hati's pack scent would have faded by this time, as had his own.

The black god ghosted forward carefully, following that scent until he could see the figure sitting there. Immediately his face brightened before settling into sly, mischievous lines. That slim wolf with the mismatched eyes, that could surely be none other than his younger sister Weth. She must have gotten fed up with the company of their family and tracked him down.

A flick of his tail, and Loki strutted forward, neck arched and tail plumed out behind him like a banner. "Look at my sexy self and be awed" that stance declared - twinkling green eyes acknowledging the joke, for his sister would be the last person to be awed. He stared silently, arrogantly at Weth, though he nearly quivered with anticipation inside. Was this to be the reunion of the duo that had caused his father so much fury - though admittedly their father had rarely cared enough about his daughters to come down on her as hard as he did Loki - or had Weth changed too much in all the time out of his realm of influence?

"Speech"

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-21-2014, 05:01 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

She watched a familiar figure approach, a sly grin curving her dark lips as her dual toned optics slowly watched his movements. He struck a familiar pose, and her grin broadened. Mismatched optics would roll to the skies as she stood to greet her brother. He was taller than her, not that she really cared anymore. She would approach slowly, casually, her devilish grin sitting comfortably upon her sharp features. "Well hello to you too." She quipped sarcastically, nipping his cheek in an affectionate greeting. Charcoal tipped banner would sweep across her heels a few times, enjoying the presence of her favourite sibling. "I hope you remember that your sexiness has no effect on me, brother dear." She would add, chuckling a bit despite herself.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
01-21-2014, 09:52 PM

A mock pout made it's way to his face. He pulled one paw up to his chest in a dramatic gesture. "Darling sister, I'm hurt that you would think I would ever forget how you feel about me... you damned hussy." His green eyes twinkled at her as he deepened his voice to Hati's low snarl, bringing to mind their older brother's surprising - and incredibly amusing - prudishness when it came to his sisters. The big wolf had been ridiculously squeamish at the idea of his sisters "having relations" with any male, a fact that had delighted Loki and resulted in much of his torments for Hati. Not that it was hard to torment the poor, moronic beast that was his brother.

"How have you been, Weth? Breaking hearts all the way here, I suppose." The dark wolf grinned toothily at the fond thought of his sister manipulating and using the males, using every wile and guile she'd developed as they'd grown up together.

Nisl legimus tractatos mea ea. Vim ullum debet maluisset at. Et scripta qualisque mei, porro dicta no vix, tempor quidam everti mel in. Duo laudem vituperata an, per errem altera cu, ex odio vulputate duo. Ut eum similique deseruisse.

"Speech"

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-21-2014, 10:32 PM

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

His mocking pout and broken hearted fa?ade caused the dark femme to roll her eyes and chuckle a bit. As she picked up her older brother's mockery, she chuckled once more, remembering Hati's prudish opinions of his female siblings. She would affectionately bump Loki's jaw with the top of her head, sitting down at his left shoulder and leaning her tiara against it. His vocals continued to caress her dark lobes, and she grinned. "If by breaking, you mean making them hammer out of their chests with lust, then yes, I broke them left and right." She purred with a grin, remembering the men she'd tormented with her body, the few she'd let have it, and the even fewer women who had delighted in banging her. Now she was here, and she was ready to cause mayhem with her favourite brother, and maybe terrorize the rest of her family while she was at it.

"And you, mischievous Loki, fucked or fucked over anyone interesting lately?" She would giggle, lifting her chin to fix her brother with a dual toned gaze glittering with mirth and amusement. Charcoal tipped tail lay flush with her left haunch, flicking occasionally as she waited for her brother to reply. It had been some time since they had talked of their naughtiness, or planned dark things, and been the bringers of mayhem they were known to be. That had better change soon, I'm getting tired of doing bad things all by myself. She sighed internally, wondering if her ebony furred brother was equally as inclined to enjoy her presence. Loki was the only wolf she actually enjoyed the presence of, the rest of them were complete tools. Why were there so few wolves with her and Loki's sense of thought? It was quite a strange thing, but it made her feel special. How had she and Loki become so alike? Maybe it had been her inclination to remain with him, since they looked alike and were treated somewhat similarly by their father...

"Sass"

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
01-24-2014, 08:35 PM

"I would expect nothing less of you, dear sister," Loki said approvingly with a fond nudge to Weth. There was very little about his sister that he didn't like, all very minor things really. Out of all his siblings, she was the only one he enjoyed spending time with. Sure, Balder and Thor were fun to taunt - at risk of cuts and bruises if he wasn't careful - and Tyr was always a lark to harass, but Weth... she was actually good company. Just as manipulative and playful as he, with that dark streak running through her heart that matched his own.

"Sadly," he told her mournfully, "This land has held precious few females who appreciate my magnificence." He gave a dramatic sigh. "Of course, one of those females was a cougar... an actual cougar, mind you, claws and all, so maybe it's not all a loss." He grinned mischievously. True enough that he'd spoken to the big mountain cat, but it wouldn't really hurt to exaggerate their interaction a bit. Would Weth believe him? Not likely, she'd never been as prone to believing his lies as others.

Ah, it felt like old days already. Well, the good parts of the old days, anyway.

"Speech"

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-26-2014, 02:11 AM

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

Her brother's fond nudge as he approvingly replied to her statement. His reply was quick to her statement, and she was astonished. If the ladies didn't enjoy her brother's dark attractions, what of the men here? Was this place really so filled with wolves hell bent on sunshine and rainbows? Hopefully not... When he mentioned a cougar, she looked up at her brother with a look of disbelief and contempt. As if Loki had the balls to talk to a cougar, unless this cougar was dying or the kindhearted type. Most likely the latter, since dying cougars were a rarity to be found. They preferred to drag themselves away and die in solitude. She chuckled dryly, rolling her eyes in response. "Well, at least you had fun after you left..." She murmured, failing to completely bite off the whimper at the end of her statement. Things had happened after he had gone, terrible things. Maybe they had been part of the reason Hati killed the monster that lived under her bed when Loki left it unguarded as he left the territory to think. The dark woman closed her eyes in shame, hating that she had revealed her secrets the second they met again. "In case you haven't picked up on it, I took up your hobby of sulking about the woe that is me." She growled, tail tip flicking in frustration with herself. She fought against the tidal wave of memories, trying to keep them out of her brain after fighting so long to keep them out. However, some barriers were not strong enough to hold back that monster. She felt her fathers chest on her back as he dared her to make a sound...

"Sass"

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
01-26-2014, 09:32 AM

Loki grinned at the expression on her face when he spoke of the cougar. Little did she know that he actually had, though admittedly it was an encounter that he could have done without. But his grin faded to a hard, unreadable look at her words. Not the words themselves, because she'd spoken similar words in her sardonic way, but the way she'd said it, with that broken little sound... It made his hackles rise.

"What happened, Weth?" Mercurial Loki, his mood changed between one heartbeat and the next. His voice, his posture, everything was completely serious, a side of Loki he usually took great pains not to show. The side that was even now screaming for blood, for him to rend limb from limb anyone who would have dared hurt the one person in the world he actually loved. This was not happy-go-lucky, trickster Loki. This was the Loki who would kill a god in vengeance.

His green eyes bored into her own mismatched orbs. "You will tell me, Weth, and you won't try to lie. You can't deceive me, you know."

"Speech"

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-26-2014, 01:09 PM

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

As her brother's demeanor shifted to something protective and vengeful, the wraith's first instinct was to flinch and brace herself for a blow. A horrible reaction to have when in the presence of the one wolf who would never actually harm her, but she had been through a bit of crap lately. He asked her what happened, and she lowered her cranium to fix her gaze upon the grass, waving a paw in the air to dismiss it. But his persistence forced a sigh to shudder through her dark flanks, ear lowering as she looked up from the ground and into her big brothers acidic orbs. Clenching her muscles, she shook her head. "Maybe I don't want to. You're not my mom..." She growled back in a half assed manner, slumping to look back down at the ground and ignore the hellfire burning in her brother's eyes. She could still feel his body grinding against hers... Ah fuck.

It was dark, there was no moon in the sky to cast a little light about the den. Something was making the girl uneasy, but she couldn't place it. Flicking open an eye, she looked around. All was good, but her father was up, wandering about. A malicious grin lit up his face as he spotted her wakefulness. Closing her eyes, she prayed he wouldn't see her. She was still sore from the other night.. Sure enough, his warm breath stirred in her ears. Oh gods, where was Loki? If he was here her father would leave her alone, but he was gone. As teeth bit into her scruff, and her father wrestled his way on top of her, she squeezed her eyes shut and dreamed that she was far away. She knew if she made a sound her father would shift his grip and sever her windpipe or carotid artery. In her head, a desperate wail went out for her big brother to show up. Or at least someone to wake up. Her stupid whore of a mother was ignoring the fact that her own fucking husband was doing this to her, but a snort sounded through the cave. A behemoth of sleepy black muscle and fur stood and looked over, noticing the scene. A silent plea was mouthed to Hati; help me. The glowing golden orbs of her big brother took in the scene with the confused shock of someone who was half asleep. Her father suddenly stood and kissed her cheek, murmuring a quick goodnight and stepping calmly back to where he usually slept. Fear kept her from saying anything, but the suspicion in the large male's eyes as her father explained that Weth was having a nightmare told her he would not sleep as soundly tonight. Tear soaked cheeks were covered by shaking tea cupped paws as she curled up on her side and begged for death. Loki still hadn't saved her, and she didn't have the heart to tell him. What if he thought she was weak for not fighting?

Shuddering with the memory, the wraith shook out her ebony pelt and kept her gaze downcast. Loki couldn't know, he just couldn't. If he knew that he could have saved her by staying home, it might kill him. "You don't need to know...." She whispered hoarsely as she fought back tears that prickled at her mismatched eyes. No one needed to know, it was between her and Hati now, if he even cared. had that been part of the reason he killed their father? Probably not, the oaf could care less about her.

"Sass"

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
01-26-2014, 04:57 PM

Weth's uncharacteristic reaction startled and confused Loki. She tried to blow it off, as he'd expected, but in a distracted, barely there sort of way, and before that he'd seen her actually flinch away from him. She'd never reacted fearfully to him before. In Loki's own quicksilver manner, the fury was gone as quickly as it had come, leaving behind confusion, shame, hurt. Loki shrank back to his haunches, brow furrowed in quizzical concern.

"Weth," he started softly, coaxingly. "Weth, this is me, Loki. You know you can trust me. I would never do anything to hurt you."

A vaguely panicked feeling fluttered in his chest. Weth was all he had, the only thing he'd ever been able to really depend on other than himself. Even when he'd left the pack, the physical separation didn't matter, because he knew she was still there for him. If she pushed him away, if he lost her because he screwed up somehow, he'd be lost. Useless. Empty.

He moved closer, moving to plant a comforting lick on her forehead if she'd allow it, something he wouldn't do for anyone else in the world. "I'm sorry if I scared you, Weth," he said, green eyes entreating her to look at him, to talk to him, instead of pushing him away. "I just want to help. I'd do anything for you, you know that."

"Speech"

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-26-2014, 05:26 PM

wounds so deep they never show, they never go away

OOC: I am crying as I write this, just so you know.

She could feel the change in demeanor as his body reacted to her fear, she heard his voice, soft as a whisper in her ears. As he shifted to be closer, she pressed her delicate cranium into his chest. Her body shook as she fought back a tidal wave of emotion, not wanting Loki to see her like this. His tongue caressed her forehead affectionately, and she couldn't help it anymore. Sobs racked her body as salty tears drained from her mismatched eyes and stained her cheeks. Burying her face in Loki's velveteen chest fluff, she shook with the agony in her heart. "Loki.. I-if I.. told you.. you wouldn't be the s-s-same.. She stuttered through her tears. She knew that, her brother was one of the few wolves who would most likely torture himself if he knew. Her entire frame shuddered with the strength of her turmoil, and she fought to control herself. A part of her wanted revenge on Loki for not saving her from those horrors, but it was a tiny part of her that was buried in her rage.

However, she was not named after the Goddess of anger for nothing, her fury was one of her strongest abilities, and she didn't always have control. As her hiccups of pain lessened, she murmured what she had sworn to keep secret. "Whenever you left for the night, back home, father would wake up in the middle of the night..." She began, tears streaming from her eyes, which were still squeezed shut. "He would rape me, Loki." She whispered, her hoarse lyrics hardly audible. Whenever her beloved brother would leave the den behind to sulk about his woes, which she had no problems with, her monster of a father would awaken when it suited him, and he would come over to her bed... She broke into fresh hysterics as she remembered the horrors, at least twice a week, that she had kept a secret. Hati had saved her, whether it was his intention or not, but Loki didn't need to know that part, not just yet...

"Speech"
like moving pictures in my head, for years and years they've played

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
01-27-2014, 01:16 AM

Weth's tears, so very rare, made Loki's heart crumble. "Oh, Weth," he breathed, curving his neck around to tuck his muzzle against neck. He tried to steady his breathing, but each wracking sob cracked his heart to pieces. He wanted nothing more to curl around her and block out the world, stop her from ever being hurt...

Weth had begun to speak again. Loki's ears flicked forward intently to catch her words through what was left of her tears. Even so, for a moment he thought he hadn't heard. His mind went completely blank, and he just stared silently at the ground as he processed it. When he was gone, Hroovitnir would...

It hit him suddenly as a sharp, painful gasp of air rushed into his lungs. Oh gods. Oh dear gods, he'd... but...

Loki's forelegs trembled. If he hadn't been sitting, his legs likely would have given out completely. A shaky, queasy feeling rose in his chest, a sick feeling that quickly turned to a blinding rage. The urge to taste blood, to rend and tear and destroy Hroovitnir for what he had done... and just as quickly the rage dropped with sickening intensity into guilt. His fault. How could he have missed it? If he'd been paying attention, if he'd taken care of his little sister the way he should have, none of this would have...

His body would have been shaking with the intensity of the emotion rushing through him had he not had his jaw clenched tightly against it, trying to shield Weth from his emotions the way he should have shielded her from Hroovitnir years ago. Failed, he'd failed her, and...

If Hroovitnir had still been alive, Loki would have made the long trek back to the old bastard's territory at a sprint and ripped him apart, slowly and tortuously. But Hati had already killed him, a disappointingly clean death in a petty fight over control of a pack Hati didn't even want, had in fact immediately abandoned...

A sudden suspicion wormed it's way into his tortured heart. Hati had killed Hroovitnir. He'd obviously not wanted the leadership that had been the source of the disagreement, so why?

"Did Hati know?" His voice was rough with barely suppressed emotion, a far cry from the smooth, debonair young man he usually was. He didn't know why it was so important for him to know if Hati knew; his mind latched on to that one thought, sank its teeth in and wouldn't let go. His mind desperately trying to shield itself from the cycle of hurt and self-loathing passing through him at whirlwind speeds. "Oh gods, Weth, I..." he shook his head, jaw working but the words wouldn't come free. "Weth, I'm so sorry, I.. I.." Failed. That was the word that stuck so painfully in his chest. Failed his sister, failed to protect her from their monster of a father, failed to even notice that anything was wrong.

"Speech"

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-27-2014, 06:29 PM

wounds so deep they never show, they never go away

She felt his neck curve to hold her close, heard his voice as hot breath stirred her ear fur. His agonized gasp of realization brought on a stronger onslaught of tears, her body shuddering with the effort of conjuring up more of the precious liquid to spill from her mismatched, raw optics. She could feel his body quivering around her, she could feel the heat of his anger through both of their thick ebony coats. The tortured dark she wolf could tell he was holding back, and she was horrified with herself for blurting out the secret. A sick, twisted part of her was smugly grinning at the reaction she had received, the one that wanted Loki to pay for not being her saviour. The fact that such a part of her existed made her heartache worse, and she was racked with the contractions of her grief. She was grieving; for the loss of whatever innocence she had still harboured inside of her when it all began... Her brother's question sparked a battle within her, her mind and her heart quarreling over how to respond. She couldn't say anything, her throat was too sore, and her throat was squeezing itself shut. Slowly, she would nod into her brother's chest, trying to bring herself under control.
Her breathing would slow, but it shuddered through her chest uneasily, occasionally hiccupping with sorrow. As he stuttered for words, apologizing quietly into her ruff, she brought her smaller frame closer into the enveloping comfort of his familiar lanky body. "It's not your fault, Loki." She whispered, opening her eyes to look into his, bright with tears still dripping unevenly from her two toned optics. Her vocals slid from cracked ebony lips, hoarse and pained; a shadow of what it usually was. "I thought you would all think I was weak for not killing father on the spot." She murmured, squeezing her eyes shut again and gritting her teeth against the flood of emotion threatening to overcome her hastily made barrier. After so long, such a length of time without her big brother, wandering around and thinking about her woeful existence, seeing him had ripped down her carefully, painstakingly erected fortress around her heart. "He always told me, if I spoke of it, or if I made a sound, he would kill me. His teeth were always so close to my throat, I-I- I was such a coward!" She cried, flattening her ears against her head as waves of self loathing washed over her. Talons dug into the dirt as she nuzzled further into her brothers body, desperately seeking his love. She needed him, Loki was the only one who really understood her for who she was; who took her as she came and not for what she put herself out to be. Without him, she might fall apart. Unspoken were her words, hanging in the air and charged with emotion. Please don't leave me again.

"Speech"
like moving pictures in my head, for years and years they've played