ardent

Unexpected Findings

Knight Cloud

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2014, 09:55 PM

Damn...not here either... Claws clicked dully on the surface of the cold stone. Green eyes roaming around the cavern walls. Even here, the scent of Mercianne's daughter was absent. The last location he had known about was the North, but would she still be up here? It had been a couple seasons already, and she had yet to be found. Knight was beginning to lose hope in finding her, but he would never let that be known to Mercianne. He would press on, and he would continue to search for her no matter the costs.

He would enter deeper into the cave, green gaze reflecting the light that shone weakly off the walls. Glancing around, he doubted that he would find her within the depths. He wasn't sure what she looked like, and with her being away for so long he doubted that she would carry Mercianne's scent anymore. But still he would try. For now though, the male would rest upon the cool ground. His body weary from the never ceasing search for her. He had taken a small break from searching, and that was when her other children had suddenly arrived. He didn't mind taking care of her, he enjoyed doing it for reasons of his own. He had grown quite fond of her, and he hoped that he would see her smile more often if he could just accomplish this one thing for her...Eyes drifted closed for a moment, a brief rest from his weary mind.

Speech

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-22-2014, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

She had been out cold for the longest time and so when she woke up she felt like she was aching. A small yawn crossed her muzzle like she had that groggy feeling of doing a lot of work. She woke up however to find Birch not back yet and instead there was a scent of another man. Curiosity struck as she crept closer with her eyes narrowed slightly. She relaxed as she became confident that if he did pose a threat that she could take him. "Hello there; I see you have found the home of my mate and I." She said politely and with a smile. She was still getting use to using the words 'my mate'.