Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-17-2014, 10:01 PM

the man was kneeling, pretty little muzzle centimeters from the ground and his svelte hips swaying almost unnoticeably in the air. elongated auds swiveled constantly, back and forth, to and fro. he couldn't quite figure it out. this trail, smooth and unnaturally crafted, led to this rock. this earthly, boring rock. had made a trail. ill-matched eyes skeptically studied its surface, bent on discovering that it was some magical, or perhaps alien being. but after moments, perhaps even an hour of watching, he sighed disapprovingly. maeva rested upon the warming dry lake bed beside him, and as he gazed over her rotting corpse still in the same position he had been in, his raspy vocals fell from those vile lips of his. i do not think it's going to grace us with its truth, maeva.

!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-18-2014, 02:21 AM

Slate colored legs would carry the woman over the dried bed of the lake, her search for a body of water coming up short. It was no matter however, she was adequately quenched. The beds seemed rather interesting and she decided to explore a bit further. Wolves were more easily tracked in the slight mud, and she was hopeful she would find a scent. What she would find was the slight scent of an old kill, and the far off form of a black and white wolf. Her head would tilt with curiosity as she took in the striking resemblance to her family. With slight hesitation she would attempt to bring herself closer, in hopes that she would catch sight of the wolf's left shoulder. Could this really be one of her clan? One that she so desperately searched for? Her speed would increase as she made her approach.

Speech,

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-18-2014, 04:36 PM

svelte hips would bounce to the ground to level his spine, his belly resting upon the moist mud. his ash and coal pools would travel from maeva back to the unmoving rock, when a movement some ways off caught his attention. his jestorial crown would lift, gazing upon the quickened pace of the rather attractive woman approaching. for a moment he would ponder whether to move into a more defensive position, but the thought did not last long. perhaps he was foolish, or even a little mad, but he did not often find himself to be cautious around the wolves of alacritis. so he simply laid there, swathe of slate coal and lightened ivory tapping in a museful manner. when she would close the distance, smooth and musical tones fell from iniquitous lips. hello, darling.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-18-2014, 05:54 PM

As she moved his form would begin to grow larger, his markings so akin to those she was looking for. As she found herself closer though his scent would waft into her nostrils and her hoped would become crushed. She would not even need to take a look at his shoulder to now that he did not belong to the Black family. Her head would lower as her defeat was conceded, she would almost make the movement to turn back and go from whence she came before he noticed. Alas his words would reach her dark colored ears before she was able to move. "hello, darling." Her ears would fall back in annoyance, it seemed there was really no end to boys asking her attention.
She'd roll her eyes as she realized this time it was quite her fault for interrupting him, so she would go a bit easier on this brute than the last one she'd encountered. Violet gaze would take him in, she had been so sure that this man was one of her own kin. It was a great disappointment, and one that would bring her into yet another social interaction. Her face was the epitome of anguish as she let her own words roll off her tongue, she would tell him she had been mistaken and then would take her leave. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else." Her head would swivel back from where she had come and her feet would begin to take her back out of his presence...

I can talk!

.ooc. I was kind of planning on him stopping her?

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-25-2014, 12:01 AM

that mixed charcoal swathe would cease tapping, a befuddled expression befalling his split-toned face. not a single time had he had someone confront him, then turn to leave. for a moment he was unsure if he should let her continue, until he saw a small glint on her shoulder. he quickly rose, a quick fluid motion, and spoke almost hastily. there's a wraith on your shoulder. he spoke matter-of-factly, with a hint of concern. wraiths were not to be fiddled with, of this he was sure. why this woman had played with such vile creatures, he did not know. perhaps she did not even know herself.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-27-2014, 07:36 PM

She had certainly not expected the response she would get as she moved to remove herself rom his grasp. She knew not who he really was, and she did not rather care either. She was on a mission and it could not be interrupted, even if deep down she did rather enjoy the way his form met with her gaze. She she turned to retreat she would hear his movement as his form was pushed from the earth, "there's a wraith on your shoulder." It was not what he said that would startle the she wolf, but rather the tone of voice he said it to her in. She thought it was possible he spoke of a creature attacked to her side, and she would jump away looking to find the attacker on her shoulder. All that stood was her cross mark.
Her violet gaze would drift back to the man, as she would put his words off to an illusion or even possibly insanity. Who was this brute and what did he think had found itself on her body? "What do you speak of stranger? There is not but my family's crest upon my shoulder." Her head would turn slightly as she contemplated the man who was not her kin.

I can talk!

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-31-2014, 03:03 AM

the woman would jump at his statement, and the pestilent man would jump with her. was she trying to give him a heart attack? fuck. he would exhale slowly while rolling his momentarily agitated eyes. women. she would gaze upon him and he would peer back, his brow lifting skeptically. she was fair, more so than most. that he would admit. but her wits? perhaps not the best, given her next inquiry.

he would scoff noisily, souring his expression and openly seeming impatient. no, no, no. the words spilled quickly from his venomous maw, his svelte hips swaying on his stilts. the wraith, woman. he would bring his finely chiseled chin in a loose arch, to get a better look at her shoulder from afar. do you not feel its burden on your soul?

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-26-2014, 09:35 PM

Twig

Her brows would pull together in a confused scowl as her confrontation of the man would continue. She would just become more confused as his odd lyrics would fall from dual toned lips. Talking of a wraith and her soul, she had not the slightest inkling of what he spoke of. The only soul burdening she bore was that of a broken family in need of repair. Though curiosity ran through her veins thickly, so she would question him. There could be more to this mad wolf than what he would let on. "I feel no wraith." she would feel slightly insulted, this would remind her of the journey she needed to continue. She would certainly debate for a moment of just turning once again and being on her way manners be damned. This odd being was not of her kin, but she could not ignore herself. "Thank you for the concern, but I really must be off.." slate paws would remain unmoving however, because no matter how hurried she was she still had questions brewing within her mind. Not that she was ready to divulge them to the man before her.?

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-27-2014, 07:31 AM

he would inspect closely from his distance, allowing his neck to arch back like a cobra ready to strike. his eyes, mercury and cobalt in color, gazed dangerously above her cross. he would not move, simply sway ever so gently on svelte hips with a wicked grin creeping upon his split-hued lips. she was obviously growing concerned and while the man did not literally see a wraith, he could tell by the way she had hurried over to meet him and so readily turned to leave that she had a great worry upon her - which wraith so often do cause.

his brow would crinkle only slightly as she expressed her need to leave, but when the woman did not leave a wonderful twinkle came to his ill-matched pools. your mind does not comprehend, he would start, sounding a bit like an observing and fascinated scientist or professor. but your body... he would snicker then, an almost maniacal sound. her body knew and refused to leave! impatient feet would dance back and forth, his body shaking from excitement. but he must will himself to calm. and so he would, though a slight tremble would rack his body as he spoke in a hushed tone. wraiths are serious business.