Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-14-2014, 12:04 PM

Something about this mass of water beckoned him forth- perhaps it had been the illusion of fallen starts upon its surface? Ghostly gaze would glisten in the moonlight as optics absorbed the breathtaking scene before him, ebony tail wavering from side to side behind him. He had never seen anything like this before, and could only wonder what caused the lake to appear this way at night. Little did he know it was due to the massive amount of firefly's here, but surly he would figure that out soon enough. He was a very intelligent man. He would sink back onto his haunches, his tail wrapping around his paws, and his posture shifting into nothing less than superior. He was a king, and his regal demeanor and graceful strides surly confirmed it. He would stare aimlessly at the light show before him, jaw gaping in awe as the breathtaking show progressed.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-14-2014, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

She needed to focus and be on the top of her game. This was crucial if she was to succeed in getting what she wanted. She wanted everything; she wanted him. She wanted to rule over a pack of her own devise and she wanted Birch to rule beside her. She was running around a hormonal and on edge fae looking to find the fellow named Birch once more. Her dark tawny fur blended in well the the area around her as she scouted out for the Fontamo Bay that she had heard of in stories and perhaps a rumor or two as well.

The white, light brown and reddish man had taken an effect on her. She felt like no matter where she went she could rely on him to back her up if she should need it. They had only met once and this was the effect. It almost confused her because she had never felt anywhere near this way about anyone. She had always been the odd man out. She had been a loner with no friends and a family that hated her. This one man had changed everything she had ever known. Was it good or bad?

The girl caught a scent she did not recognize; a jaguar. She had never run into an exotic creature such as the one she was about to meet and therefore she was extremely cautious. The water in the lake shimmered and she stared at it for a long while. It was a magnificent view for sure. She snapped out of it and tilted her head slightly. What was this creature? It was black and large. It looked more like a cat than a wolf. She was on edge, but she made no signs of a threat towards the man of a different species.

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-14-2014, 04:20 PM

The stench of canine would cause the mans nostrils to quiver, lips lifting as the aroma of estrogen filled the air. It was a female, his preferred gender when meeting a new face. He never enjoyed encounter males, whither they be canine or feline. He would rise briskly and pivot toward the direction of the stranger, regal strides carrying him toward her. He would arrive shortly after his departure, and when she came into his frosty gaze his lips would crease into a sneer. She looked no different then a typical canine, but surly she was her own character? He would take a few elegant strides toward her before speaking. "Mi amore, where have you come from?" He would inquire as he came to a halt a dozen feet from her.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-14-2014, 08:52 PM
Quote:

?owyn was on top of her game when the man asked where she had come from and practically asked what she was doing at the lake. The woman was hesitant to respond before learning what species the man was and determining if he was a danger to her or anyone who she trusted and loved. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she took a small defensive position and spoke. "Friend or Foe?" The tone set the entire scene for her. Soon she would learn if the man wanted to hurt the hopefully future Malkia. ?o held onto her goals and never let them go for a reason after all. She wanted her own pack and she wanted Birch to lead with her. This was her will and she could make it happen. First though, she had to deal with the situation at hand.

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-15-2014, 05:43 PM

He would await patiently for the beige babe to respond, and when she finally did she would question their status- friend, or foe. An amused chuckle would part charcoal lips as cold gaze aimed to align with the vixens. Now why would she ask a question like that the moment they met? "You decide, miss auburn." Alluring beckons would call the woman forth, prickled tongue caressing the monarch's slightly parted lips. The corners tweaked into a glamorous grin, ivory fangs glistening in the fading moonlight. She still hadn't answered his question, so he would repeat himself, leaving only a few seconds pause between his sentences. "Again, where have you come from?" He would not change the subject until he had acquired an answer, for the man was stubborn, relentless, and wanted to know where this femme had come from.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Quote:

?owyn was slightly annoyed as the jet black feline told her it was for her own self to decide friend or foe. He asked where she had come from and ?owyn did not hold back in response. "The north, I'm on a little recruiting trip." She said with slight annoyance in her tone. "Why must you know where I came from?" She asked with her eyes slightly narrowed. She had a hard time trusting canines and felines were more into the shadows than her own kind. Felines were like spies, slippery as a lynx and so she could not trust this cat. "?owyn." She said in introduction; she hoped to get information from him.

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-17-2014, 01:42 PM

The ebony monarch's lips would crease into a scowl when the damsel stated she had descended from the north and was on a recruiting mission. Automatically he assumed she was from Glaciem, though she did not reek of the ice kings domain. She would question why he desired to know this, and he would respond with a mild chuckle before speaking. "To determine whither or not you are friend or foe." Right brow would raise as the ebony feline flicked his tail behind him. He did not have a personal problem with Glaciem, but he was weary about thieving their women. He would nod when she gave a name, a quick response of his own following her words. "Kusugra." He would state proudly, then shortly after he would speak again. "Where in the north did you come from? Certainly you are no native to these lands." He would inquire, frosted stare remaining locked on the babe before him. If she were a rogue, and valuable, she could make a fine addition to his brood.

"Speech"

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-17-2014, 03:36 PM
Quote:

?owyn offered a small smile as the man told her he wasn't sure if she was to be a friend or foe; this was why he had asked. She calmed down even more and blinked. The man's name was Kusugra and he was a smart feline. She noted how he knew she was no native to Alacritis which made her wonder how obvious it was. "I am no native to these lands but I call them my permanent home now. I've been sheltering near the Lifeless Caverns for some time now. My mate and I are staying there while gathering.... support." She explained it rather simply. ?o watched the black and muscular feline as he reacted to all.

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-20-2014, 10:54 AM

The monarch would catch the glimpse of a smile flash across the femme's lips, and he would beam back at her, reassuring her to relax. The chocolate babe would speak, and he would listen eagerly, soaking up each bit of information she spilled. She would confess her current situation: her whereabouts, where her home was located, and that she had not come to Alacritis alone, and they were gathering support- but for what? The statement would immediately spark the felines interest, grand frame moving forth as he took a hefty and daring step toward her. Would she retreat, or continue standing her ground? "For?" He would question, curiosity rolling with his masculine bellows. He desired an answer now, and if she were to retaliate, he would maul the information out of her.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-20-2014, 11:05 PM
Quote:

?owyn felt uncomfortable as the man stepped forward towards her. She backed up as she answered the man. "We are trying to start a pack." The words were simple but held with an elegant manner. Her fur held tight to herself as she watched him wearily. Why did he need to know why she needed support? He was a feline and surely could not be in the pack. "A pack without sexism." She said a bit quieter. Sexism had been the base of Sinister Falls. Only men could leader. The issue was that most men were assholes. At least that was how she saw it.