size
-
build
player
01-14-2014, 12:28 AM
[[So sorry this first post is REALLY cheesy]]
Quote:
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

?owyn was far from home and she couldn't get that man out of her mind. Birch had a way around him, it was just magical to hear him talk and watch him sit. ?o needed to get her mind off it all so she headed to the south. The dark tawny fae was walking in the valley as she appeared to be completely swoon with the man. Was this what a teenage obsession a girl would have for a boy felt like? Was this something more? Was this feeling that she was feeling called love? Only time could tell, the love-struck girl wasn't watching where she was going.

For the first time in a while she let her guard completely down. She wasn't worrying about her parents finding her and she definitely wasn't worried about this pack that she wanted to try and start. The pack that she wanted to start to prove her mother wrong. She was love-struck because she could only think about him. It was almost as if he was the only thing she ever knew.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-14-2014, 01:23 AM

While the stranger was out and about in the Valley, Odette was in the same area. She wasn't aware of the female wolf at the moment, for her mind was also consumed with a small obsession. It was one that she wouldn't voice to the world, or to anyone that cared about her. The idea of telling Chrysanthe and her mother's reaction to it would be horrible. She just knew it; even though the Alphess had a sweet disposition, she knew a fighter resided within the same mind and body.
That reason alone could have been why Odette was out and about in the Emerald Valley. In reality, she was trying to figure out when he was last there. Odette knew that he may not have been there, but she wanted to know. After all, the last place she had seen him was in the old Valhalla territory and that was all she had to go on. She didn't know she was eager to find out where he was, but there was something about him that made her want to see him again...
The gray, tan, and black Gargoyle mini-me was out and about, sniffing at random spots in the Valley. At nine months, Odette wasn't able to hide in the tall grass anymore, but she didn't care. She was growing into a beautiful female and her mind was becoming sharper the older she got. Her senses were becoming more honed and she took every chance she could to use them. Such an opportunity popped up when she caught the scent of a stranger. It was far off, but she knew the wolf was there. Slowly, she raised her head and started to look, pondering the presence of this individual. An ear twitched and she started to walk through the jungle of green stalks towards the source.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-14-2014, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

?owyn was still in the daze of her own little world. She did not notice the pup lurking in the valley and she did not even care that this pup might end up leading her to getting in trouble. Her mind was completely distracted; she knew where she was going but her own mind decided for her without any influence from will. Even as she caught the scent she ignored it and it didn't connect inside her that the scent belong to another wolf. A pack wolf at that too. A small smile was etched into her muzzle as she walked.

?owyn was not the kind to normally be cheesy; when she realized she was swooning she stopped walking and concentrated very hard. She needed to calm down. If she continued to think about him then there wasn't much of a point to walking where she could easily walk off a cliff. Her mind sneered at her silently as it continued to concentrate until she realized there was another wolf in the area. That was when she herself realized. "Hello?" She called out in question as to who was there.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-01-2014, 09:35 AM

She was curious, that much was certain. Odette was also the kind of wolf that didn't really leap out in the open and reveal who she was. Gargoyle's well known stonewall personality was somewhere inside of her own genetics and it showed itself that day. Her nose continued to twitch as her red and blue eyes looked up to the stranger that was only a few steps away. Slowly blinking, Odette perked both ears and tried to decode any of the tones the female had used. No silver lining was noted, so she assumed it was okay to speak.
"Hello," she replied, her own tones revealing some wariness. Despite being cautious, Odette's eyes couldn't help but naturally sparkle by the way the sun hit her frame. Her tail lazily swept behind her as she took a couple of steps forward. "Lovely day, isn't it?" What better way to break the ice than to talk about the weather?

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!