Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-13-2014, 12:17 AM
Quote:
PICK A PLOT, ANY PLOT. JUS' MAKE IT A GOOD ONE...

Hello everyone, I am ?owyn and I play a wolf named ?owyn. Normally my girl and I are all IC only, but I've written with her so much that I feel comfortable posting a plotting page for the first time in my life. I've played ?owyn for over two years on various sites. We've been through a lot and I just cannot stop writing for her. One time I even had her as an alpha with cute little puppies!!! I'd love if you all could suggest a plot or two with your wolves. She's looking for anything and so am I!

Given her past, I would like to point out, that she would do anything in her power to lead a pack to prove her parents wrong. This even goes for if she has to start her own. If you might be interested with a character eventually helping her start a pack than please PM me via her account.

?owyn's Current Plots:

-Love plot with Birch

-Another plot here

POSSIBLE PACK CREATION PLOT STATUS:

Lead: ?owyn

Secondary Alpha: Birch

Followers: Wraithe, Aranya

Crystals: 302/500

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2014, 03:53 PM
I have two babies for you. You can pick from them or even both.

Kodda - She is a mentally ill innocent little girl. She has a strong case of schizophrenia. She causes for some super fun rp, you never know what could happen. She could be having a good day or a bad day. It all just depends.

Six - She is a cruel woman, harsh, sexy, temptress, morbid, your usual psychopathic woman. She can be cool as long as the other person is cool. If there is any sign of a threat or any sort of remark that would set her off, the cool Six is gone.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Such pretty wolves!!!!!

Okay.... can I have a thread with Six for now???

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2014, 04:12 PM
Yeah, could you start? I am a little out of muse for starting.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-13-2014, 05:13 PM
I can try; might take a day or two. I'm terrible with starters

EDIT: Started it at The Wall

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-14-2014, 08:59 PM
She and Erebos might get along - his crazy doesn't normally shine through, and he's super friendly. He also wants to do anything he can to be better than his parents.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-15-2014, 09:26 PM
THEY WOULD GET ALONG PERFECTLY

I'd love the thread them; preference on who starts or location?

Erebos

gems
size
build
player
01-16-2014, 11:11 AM
If you could start that would be great :) I generally keep him in the North/East, but wherever is really okay!

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-19-2014, 07:50 PM
I'll start it ASAP!! Sorry for delayss