Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
01-12-2014, 02:16 PM
I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE

a war waiting to be won

It would be the first time she ventured out since the two had been born. The most magnificent creatures they were, oozing power from every orifice they possessed. She longed for the day they could stride alongside her, but that day had not yet come. Her limbs had itched for hours and hours before she tore herself from them, leaving them in the care of trusted ones - just for an hour, maybe two. The mother only needed a break from the darkness of the den, she had never been one to sit still for long. Her belly sagged limply beneath her, teats heavy with milk, the lifeblood of her children. Tongue swiped across her lips as she moved through the pines and into a large expanse of gnarled oaks. They twisted upward and outward, seemingly forever - though she knew it could not be. Tentatively her front limbs would raise to meet the smooth bark before her powerful hind legs propelled her upward onto the surface. Further she would climb, until where she stood was nearly twenty feet off of the ground. Squirrels chattered and fled from her presence, and she would let out a triumphant howl of approval. This land would be her new haunt, and in it she would be more deadly than ever.

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-16-2014, 10:20 PM

Narsha?s whole life had been consumed by her boys, the lights of her life. Once she had believed that she would never love anything as much as she loved herself but that had changed with the arrival of her little angles. Now she would give anything for them? and yet she was slowly coming to terms with the fact that they were growing, and growing more distant with that. Kyung was still friendly enough and returned to her with a smile and a nuzzle, but his brother? She frowned at the through of her troubled son. He had become more quiet, less inclined to play than his darker brother. It troubled her.
Still she was slowly discovering that there was little she could do for them right now, as they grew more independent the less they seemed to listen to her, and so she was forced to return slowly to her previous life. She had not missed it, not really. Yes she missed the fun and the sex but she was slowly coming to the realization that her life before had been rather? lonely. Cream colored paws carried her beyond the central pack lands, deep amber orbs watching as the trees began to grow thicker and taller, their trunks bending in towards each other some. A howl pierced the vixen?s thoughts and she hurried her pace some, searching for the source.
She frowned and stopped her walking, gazing around in confusion. She had been certain the call had come from here? slowly she lifted her gaze, the form of a woman coming to her view. She took a step back so as to get a better view. Narsha couldn?t help the snicker that bubbled forth, a smirk tugging at the corner of her mouth. It was Isardis? newest queen, his sister. She knew of the woman though not on any personal level? still seeing her up in the slanted tree tickled at her some and she had to laugh.

Speech
Thought
Others
Thank you Shelby!

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
01-17-2014, 05:11 PM
I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE

a war waiting to be won

Slowly the queen would descend from her newly coveted throne, noting the presence of another who seemed reluctant to explore. It was a female whom she had been exposed to, but not one for whom she could recall a name - or even a rank. As she moved through the gnarled branches, Sendoa would offer her voice in recognition of the woman's presence. "Hello," she chided in greeting, a sway of her tail accompanying the single word. "I don't believe I have formally introduced myself to you," she tilted her head for emphasis, tail flickering as she leapt to the earth from a low-hanging branch. "I am Sendoa Armada, Queen of Glaciem and mate of Isardis." Of course it was likely the woman already knew who she was, for one would have to be a complete fool not to know their own Queen. Still, she took pride in introducing herself as not only Glaciem's Queen, but Isardis' mate. It was the latter title she was most fond of. Her haunches kissed the earth gently as she curled her tail about those same hips and rested - intent upon learning a bit about this woman. The wind whistled through the trees eerily, it was sort of a haunting melody - one in which she was sure she would grow fond.