ardent

Unpredictability

Espada

gems
size
build
player
01-12-2014, 12:26 AM
The great slim man was still snickering as he walked back over the bay of , tail swayed behind him like a flag as he practically beamed with triumph. He had done it. Finally got rid of the thorn in his side and dumped, having him killed by one of his associates. Another burst of chuckles came forth as he thought back to the scene. 'Brilliant. Espada you are effing brilliant.' Of course he was proud of himself to a point.

But now he had a new mission in mind...apparently he had found reason to stalk off away from his typical hangout to scoop out some new...well members of his little group. He had gotten word that a female by the name of...er...what was the name again? Espada found it hard to remember...either way, it would come back to him eventually.

Sharp Violet eyes caught sight of the beach and the devious wolf made his rounds, Espada coming up from behind; longer legs easily eating up the distance between him and the water. "And now...i give it five minutes." He said to himself chuckling. Now he played the waiting game as he waited for this traveler to pass by. He heard she would be passing through soon...or had his info been mistook?

As time passed by, To entertain himself the bi colored male would have a conversation. Making sure not to loose his ability to focus. "Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. I shall die here. Every inch of me will perish. Every inch but one. An inch... It is small, and fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. I hope that whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the worlds turns, and that things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. I LOVE YOU ALL!" The male would speak to himself, chuckling deviously as he entertained his very lonely mind. He was not sure what he was talking about...but he knew it held some kind of poetic, almost cryptic meaning that only few would understand.

May

gems
size
build
player
01-29-2014, 10:36 AM
The ivory woman had been hidden within the cover of a thick bush at the edge of the tree line, mere inches from where the sand began, when his laughter reached her. She could see him moving toward water, she could easily have gotten up and left him to laugh at nothing. Yet, she chose to stay were she was.

Icy sapphire blue eyes remained on him as she lay within the shadows and listened to him speak to himself. After the words had left him he laughed once more. She couldn't help but thing the man was strange. As she debated on going down to him she examined him. He looked to be about half her age and a little more than half her size and his pelt was split in half as if he were made of two different wolves that had been sewn together.

Eventually though, examining her 'prey' had gotten boring. With silent movement she was on her feet and moving toward the boy. Her steps made no sound against the shifting sand her breathing was low and controlled...not even the crystals than hung from the golden chain around her neck made even the slightest sound.

May stopped only a foot and a half away from him. Seeing as she was behind him she had not yet been detected. Sitting down and curling her tail around herself probably wasn't the best idea but she did so anyway. She sat there for only a few seconds before breaking the silence. "I see you enjoy talking to yourself." merely a small statement but still enough to scare most when they didn't know she was there