ardent

Leandra Johannah

Leandra

gems
size
build
player
01-11-2014, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2014, 02:39 AM by Leandra.)
Out-of-Character Name: Shara or Leandra, whichever you prefer.
How did you get here?: Through a friend from another site.

Character's Name: Leandra Johannah, aka. Lea
Season of Birth: Winter
Height: 29 inches
Appearance Description:
Standing roughly 29 inches in height, Leandra is a female Ethiopian x Arctic wolf of a lean stature. Her fur is of medium length, and consists of many different shades of ivory and blonde along her neck, back, tail and the underside of her belly. Her nose is grey-brown, and her eyes an icy blue.

(For the purpose of the site I'd be happy to change anything if necessary.)

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
01-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Hello, Shara! This looks great, there's just a couple of things you need to do before Leandra can be accepted. She can not have a pink nose since this is an indicator of albinoism and that has to be purchased with our on site currency. Also, you should probably specify that the "gold" color in her fur is a blonde or maybe a pale brown, just to make sure they are realistic colors.

Also, you need to fill in the "appearance" and "personality" section on her profile, making sure that the appearance is 100 words and the personality is 150 words. After that is done, just post here again letting me know and I'll accept her!

Leandra

gems
size
build
player
01-12-2014, 01:30 AM
Fixed. :) I hope.

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
01-12-2014, 02:28 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]