Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-09-2014, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 01:32 PM by Song.)

With the turning of the season came the turning of her season. She could feel the heat rise within her body as she woke that morning, the craving her form felt would overtake her. She had a crazy urge to extend their family, it was a notion she hadn't thought much of recently. The pups were almost a year old now, and she was feeling quite sad about the den becoming so empty lately. All of them were getting so big, it was hard to fit everyone inside. With their first birthday coming up it would soon be time for them to make their own dens. If Song had her way there would certainly not be any room in the den after her next litter.
As her body called for her husband she would lift herself from the den, not surprised to see that Cherokee was already out doing his duties. Her sleeping schedule had been so out of synch with his, she felt bed. He would never complain though, he was always there for her to reply on. That was one such reason why she wanted to give him children again, the way his eyes lit up when he saw them.. Yes she needed to find him.
With a driving purpose her dainty paws would mind though the mangrove roots as she sought out his form. Her nose would follow his scent as she tracked him down, a howl would be released from her pearly jaws as she continued on. The call was one of summoning and of need, she needed him by her side at that exact moment.

Speech,

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
01-09-2014, 02:06 PM

With the coming of the season came new changes. Ludicael had changed paws and the new leader happened to be his wife. No one knew why Jupiter had vanished, and frankly it wasn't much of a concern to the ebony knight as of late. His darling wife had taken control and the pack was flourishing; that was all that mattered. Despite the illness that had plagued her, Song had recovered well and settled into the life of the alpha relatively easy. It was probably not much of a big change, going from betas to alphas. The pair had much of the same duties, but instead of consulting someone else, they were the ones who were to be consulted. It was refreshing for a change, to not have to listen to anyone else, but Cherokee wasn't one to really care about rank. He and Song could've been the lowest ranking wolves in the pack, but as long as he had his wife by his side, life was good.

The changing of the season also brought along something else; his wife's season. The thought of another litter of pups had briefly crossed his mind, but he had dismissed the idea for the simple fact that she was a queen now. It wasn't the best idea to have another litter of pups when she had a whole pack to look after now, so Cherokee kept the idea to himself. Besides, he had kept himself busy with the same border patrolling as he had always done to keep his mind occupied. Today was no different. The pair hardly slept together, but the dark man didn't mind much. His wife had different things to take care of, but he still got to see her during the day, which was good enough for him for now. Unknown to him, as he moved along the borders, Song was looking for him. It wasn't until her voice weaved its way through the mangroves that he heard her voice, calling to him. Without hesitation he would abandon his patrolling, heading towards the sound of her voice, eager to see what it was that she was calling him for. There was a touch of need to her call, but he didn't want to get his hopes up.

Mismatched silver and ivory jade eyes would fall across her ivory figure, the organ in his chest jumping at the sight of her. My little angel, I heard you call... He would trail off as he closed the distance between them, pressed his muzzle into the side of her neck. She smelled divine...and her season made her that much more enticing to him.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-09-2014, 02:56 PM

It would take no time for him to find her, not so very long after she'd let loose her call> his gorgeous black form would appear like the last ray of sunshine to him. Her dark knight come to rescue her. As he would make his way into her bicolored gaze she would feel a whole new wave of need overtake her as their bodies came together like magnets. They fit perfectly together. He would bury his head into her neck and she would complete the distance, making sure they would touch. My little angel, I heard you call... she would smile excitedly as her plans were laid before him.
I did my love, she would mutter into his neck, I feel, that it's time we try and expand our family again. she would pull her head back slightly to catch a glimpse of his eyes, she hoped he wouldn't take much convincing because she was certainly ready for him.

Speech,

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2014, 05:59 PM

The few moments that he was able to spend time alone with his wife were few and far between, but they were by far the most treasured moments. Like now for instance. The children were old enough to begin looking after themselves, which gave the couple more opportunities to be alone...And what an opportunity this one would be. A sliver of heat ran down his spine as Song's words filtered through his ears. I feel, that it's time we try and expand our family again. Family. Song wanted more pups. He would pull away from the snowy woman, his bi-colored gaze meeting hers, ebony tail swishing from side to side in response to her words. More pups. If she was bringing up the idea of expanding their family, that meant that she must've thought this over really well. Right?

That sounds wonderful my little angel, but are you sure you're in a position to have more children? Now that you're our Queen and all. I'm all for it, I just want to make sure you're absolutely certain. He would murmur quietly, trying to hide the fact that the spot between his thighs was already throbbing. It had been so long since he had made love to his wife; he couldn't help himself really.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-13-2014, 07:37 PM

She would seek his touch as they intertwined themselves, as her words reached his ears he would pull away from her. She would be confused for only moments before his gruff voice took hold of her as his gaze had taken her in, "That sounds wonderful my little angel, but are you sure you're in a position to have more children? Now that you're our Queen and all. I'm all for it, I just want to make sure you're absolutely certain." He would pause to make sure of her decision, and he was right she needed to think with her heart, mind, and then body and not let its raving lusts control her. She was sure though, she wanted these babies as much as she had wanted their first litter. She would love them all with the same fervor she loved her first children. "Of course, Ro. The den has been so empty, and our children are growing so beautifully. I want them, Cherokee." She would close the distance between them again, hoping she'd quelled his worries. Right now, all she wanted was him to take her. The pull of his body to hers was too much to ignore.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2014, 08:04 PM

Despite the burning desire that was making its way through his body, screaming at him to mold his body to his wife's, he had to make sure that she was ready for the responsibility of becoming a mother again. He knew for a fact that he was ready to become a father again, but then again his responsibilities weren't nearly as demanding as Song's. She was the primary alpha of their pack, the responsible for everyone's well-being and anything that went on with the pack. But if she was certain that she could take on both responsibilities, then he was more than happy to provide her with another litter.

Of course Ro. Then den has been so empty and our children are growing so beautifully. I want them Cherokee. He could feel himself shudder slightly as she said his entire name. She wanted pups. And he would give them to her. Then have them you shall Song... He would murmur huskily, breaching the distance between them as he stared down at his beautiful wife, trying to keep his want in control. He would always want Song. Forever.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-13-2014, 08:41 PM

The words he gave to her were ones she would gladly hear. He looked out for her, always making sure her decisions were well thought through, even before his own desires. "Then have them you shall Song..." Her smile widened as her eyes grew brighter, this was the second greatest gift he would give her. The first was his heart. Her gaze would soften once again as their bodies collided, her head burying itself in his midnight fur. A playful growl would well up underneath her lips, as her muzzle drew gentle nips up his neck. "I love that I get to call you all mine.." her whisper would be given as she reached his ear, excitement welling up inside of her. She could feel the fire of her heat underneath her skin, and would beg her husband quench it.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2014, 04:54 PM

He would give his little angel whatever she wanted, no matter what it was. In this case it was another little of children and Cherokee was more than willing to give her another litter of children. Their babies were beautiful little creations and he was more than willing to give raising a family a second try. It would be interesting this time, to have a new littler of pups while being in charge of a pack. It was sure to be a challenge, but he was more than ready for it.

An amused smile would curl his ebony jaws as his wife would press herself against him, his heart pounding in his chest as she began to work her way up his neck, nibbling her way to his ear. I love that I get to call you all mine... Shivers would run down his spine as he moved along her, nibbling her spine, soothing each bite afterwards with a gentle lick, the burning between his thighs getting hotter by the moment. He would give his wife children...but he would love her first.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-22-2014, 02:28 PM

She very much wished for children, but even more she wanted to give into the heat that was aroused within her. The fire that burned inside her was so close to being quenched, a whine would escape her lips as he would offer gentle nips down her spine. His movements drawing him closer to the point of pleasure. She could feel her body wriggle beneath his touch as the anticipation grew inside of her. It seemed like too much as her body grew ever more receptive to his soft touch. Her breathing would become more erratic as she let herself enjoy his gentle love. "Take me Cherokee... please." Her begging would come between heavy breaths. She was ready, and unwilling to endure the continued teasing.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2014, 06:55 PM

When it came to Song, the man was all about taking his time, loving her, but this particular time was much more needy than usual. His body was screaming at him to take her, to claim her, to love her, foreplay be damned. He wanted his wife more than he had ever wanted her before and it was clear from the way that she begged him to take her that she wanted him just as much if not more. Cherokee wasn't one to keep his darling wife waiting. With a final nip to the base of her spine the ebony knight would position himself behind the snow dove, throwing his weight backwards onto his haunches, forelimbs coming to wrap around her hips. I love you Song... He would murmur into her ear as his body molded against hers, his thirst finally quenched.

-fade-

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-27-2014, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2014, 07:09 PM by Song.)

It would take mere moments for him to crumble at her request, she could feel herself tremble as his body would move around her. She would whine as she trailed her muzzle from his shoulder to his haunches as he slithered past her. A whine of pleasure would escape her needy maw as a gasp followed with his playful nip. She would let a purr resonate from within her chest as she contorted herself to fit his form easily. "I love you Song..." Breathlessly she would accept his weight as her own confession fell from her porcelain lips, "I love you Cherokee." she would whisper in response as his body overcame her. She felt so safe and loved in their magical embrace. The bliss was almost intolerable as she let him posses her again...
-Fade-
As she felt their bodies separate once more a sigh would fall from her lips. It was one of regret as well as victory. She hated that their closeness would end, but as the thought of their future children filled her mind with Joy she would look back to her amazing husband. She was spent for energy, so she would half collapse onto his side, plenty happy to fall into slumber right there. "Come cuddle with me." she 'd whisper from her side as the rest of her body slid exhaustedly to the ground. As he would wrap around her she would sigh again, completely content with life at that moment.

-exit Song via sleep/ end thread-

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2014, 07:16 PM

It was never easy to pull away from his wife, separate themselves when they were basically one being, but the man would always go through with it anyways. He could still feel the slight buzz from their love making session, a quiet humming throughout his body. A satisfied smile would curl his inky lips, feeling like he was on cloud nine. Making love to his wife had to be the most amazing thing in the world, compared to her anyways. Song would collapse into his side, an amused laugh bubbling softly in his throat as he allowed his body to become her pillow, limbs folding beneath his massive frame as he curled himself around her; her own personal blanket. Your wish is my command. He would murmur quietly as his bi-colored eyes began to droop, sleepiness taking over the couple as they drifted off to sleep together, thoughts of their future litter invading their conscious minds.

-end thread via sleep-

Talk like this