ardent

PLAY WITH FIRE

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Okay guys, I need some plots for all my sessy grrls so I'm posting all this awesomeness!

Alice
~Female
~Single
~Rogue
~30"-creamy fur with pale gold ears, bridge of muzzle, and one third of her tail- twilight (blue/purple) eyes
~Polite, ladylike, sweet, gentle, nearly impossible to piss off, fun

Aurora
~Female
~Mated to Magnus
~Hunting Philosopher of Ludicael
~38"-white fur-liquid mercury eyes
~Polite, quiet, kind, shy, sort of antisocial.

Eulari
~Female
~No mate
~Blood in Glaciem
~25"-rusty brown fur, white mask, two slash mark scars on her left cheek-orchid eyes
~Sweet, sassy, polite, friendly, has a temper.

Raven
~Female
~Mated to Ryouta
~No pack
~27"-pure black, with marking on each flank that look like folded wings-twin diagonal scars and no nipples (don't ask)-eyes are pale lavender fading into icy blue around the pupil
~Sassy, temperamental, slightly insane, a complete tease.

Skadi
~Female
~No mate
~No pack (though might stick her in Glaciem)
~42"-albino-slight scarring to the lower parts of her forelimbs
~Kind, cautious, friendly, mood depends on first impression.

Weth
~Female
~No mate
~Rogue
~34"-black with charcoal tipped tail and 's' shaped markings under eyes-dark green right eye, deep purple/pink (mauve) left eye
~Sassy, rude, easily annoyed, major temper, serious family problems

Zafira
~Cougar
~Female
~No mate
~Allied with Tortuga for now
~She looks like a cougar-pale gold eyes
~Hates wolves, rude, annoyed by just about everything, crazy, frequent delusions/fantasies of murdering every wolf she meets, nice with felines.

So, if you're up for plots just post here and lemme know what you want to do.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-30-2014, 05:12 AM
I believe Skadi, & Zafira should join Sin's pack in the making. More greatness would be achieved, and Zafira might even have some free reign concerning some things in the pack. like torturing pack prisoners/slaves

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
01-31-2014, 09:38 PM
You have no idea how much I enjoy that thought, Zaf would become Sin's bestie if he gave her wolves to torture and maul. I would love for them to thread and see what happened there!!

Skadi, however, if staying in Glaciem most likely, unless Sin wants to try and steal S'alkrie from Isardis to convince her to leave xD

Jinxx

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 06:04 AM
Then a thread there shall be >:3 Sin will give control of most prisoners & slaves(if any) to Zaf unless otherwise noted, or at the least allow her to do the dirty work of maiming and such. -nods-