Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 03:00 PM

DEAD I AM THE RAT, FEAST UPON THE CAT

Tender is the fur, dying as you purr

The moon was high and peeked through the canopy of thick leaves and branches. The rays beamed down to the ground, glistening the moist earth. The trickle of the stream was heard, the sound tickled the ears of Kodda. The monster sat. She stared at a huge willow that seemed to bend to the right slightly. The girl stared and stared. She did not blink, she couldn't. If she blinked the tree would leave, she thought. Her long tail swept idly behind her, sweeping at the dirt below. A wind rustled through the woods with a haunting sound. The behemoth's fur stood on end as a shiver was sent down her spine. She payed no mind tot he haunting feeling, she was rather use to it. As the wind died down she heard the lovely voices pick up again. Her mind began to race. Various thoughts and whispers were heard. She knew no one was there, it was all in her mind. She watched the tree, waiting for it to do something. She watched for any sort of movement or sound. Yet, nothing came. The woman was stiff as everything happened in slow motion. Nothing mattered in that moment. Only the tree.

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-06-2014, 05:53 PM

slighted, pampered feet grasped greedily at the damp terrain beneath the benevolent baron, his svelte stature glided with near unnatural ease. he'd be here but once before; a heated, adulterous moment with his beloved brother kaprasius. but that was the past and whether his lover of odd terms would return was nothing short of a mystery. he did not blame him - they were finnvi after all; creatures meant to creep and crawl in the night, flee from anything remotely close to a comfortable home. it was a surprise even to the malevolent man that he had not left after so much time spent here, but as he slipped from under his doe veneer and racked his face against the knotted bark of the willow he did not care. he wished only that he could travel back in time and feel that wonderful fever burn his groins while his incestial lover lay beneath him. he was so lost within his reminescents that he hadn't even noticed the woman whose eyes were locked on the very tree he was obscenely rubbing himself along.

!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 06:03 PM

The tree remained still. She captured every speck of dust and partical that flowed into her vision. She was still as ever except that flowing tail. Kodda did not notice the scent of a slightly horny male in her area. She let her claws pierce the earth, she enjoyed the feeling of the moist dirt between her toes. The tree was then touched, she saw a flash of white in her vision. She looked quickly to the man as he rubbed himself against the tree, as if pleasuring himself. She stared with withdrawn eyes as he bothered the bark with his touch. Her fur stuck up, as if she was a Cat. The girl just stared at him, as if her gaze would bring him harm. Her mouth opened, "S-stop.." Her voice was quiet, the word was forced from her jaws. Kodda looked to the ground then back to the tree. She silently apologized to the willow with sorrow in those eyes.

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-06-2014, 08:29 PM

his body wrapped wholly around the bark. deliciously he felt it tug, scratch, burn. it was unforgiving. uncaring. just like his lust for his kin. he would moan, purr, quiver. he was truly lost in the moment. but something felt.. raw. he felt eyes boring into him. his endeavors paused; hazy pools of cobalt and mercury lifted and searched for that itching gaze. she seemed to have muttered something, but the look of sheer sorrow brought the man out of his lustful state. confusion and slight fear swelled within his stomach toward his throat. she looked as if he'd murdered a loved one. he hadn't.. had he? his first thought was to look toward maeva, wondering if the rotted doe had once been a friend of some sorts. i, uh.. never before had this man of words been silenced. he looked away from his lifeless coat, turning that lovely chin of his back to those sorrowful eyes of the staring woman. what could he say?

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 09:46 PM

Stared at the tree. She ignored the terrifying moans and sounds that the ma made. She did not understand it. The disturbance made her twitch. Her head flicked tot he right a few times, causing her slight pain. She stared at the ground quickly. She shut her eyes as the voices flooded in. They told her to run, to attack, to whimper, or cower. She was confused. When she opened her eyes she saw the tree but slightly more animated. There was a slight face on the tree, made of bark. It peered down at her with painful eyes. Kodda shook her head quickly and cried out, "O-oh I am sorry!" She whimpered slightly and shut her eyes once more. When those orange orbs flashed back open the face was gone. She looked to the man who looked completely dumbfounded. The white woman just slowly shook her head. She fell to the ground and shut her eyes tight, as if scared of what may happen next. Everything was blocked out but the ringing of her ears.

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-08-2014, 02:54 PM

waxen pelage would unfurl from the calloused skin of the willow, abraised and burning. the clearly distraught woman was quite befuddling. what was he to do? and then she would twitch, repeatedly, that same look of dejection plaguing her features. possessive uncertainty boiled to the surfance and he would slip slowly toward his festering maeva, flustered pools always locked on this strange woman. she would whimper then, and that sultry frame of his would lean forward. was she sick? deranged? a tightened throat would clear before eliciting an uncharacteristicly soft coo, do not apologize, my love.

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-11-2014, 11:58 PM

Kodda laid there with her eyes shut as he just looked at her. Was she a spectacle? A sight? Something of a show? She felt uncomfortable and a little paranoid. She had never seen a man do such things to a tree. But he spoke to her and she shook her head. 'I d-do not say sorry to you.." Her voice was so soft and broken. She sounded scared to speak. Kodda went limp. She did not open her eyes, why should she? If the man was going to attack her she would have no chance at escaping. The pristine woman sighed and whimpered. "P-p-please apologies to the W-willow.." She opened her eyes painfully and looked tot he multi-colored wolf. "P-please."

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-12-2014, 04:52 AM

he was in all ways bewildered. she seemed so broken, so injured. her confession brought an even greater question to the man. if not him, then who? he would step closer, cautiously and on high alert as she fell limp. and then.. to the willow? oh.. a skeptical brow of diamonds would lift before, oh! a musical chuckle would slip from his finely crafted jaws before he could catch it, and soon he was clearing his throat to pass it as a cough. right, uh.. svelte hips would swivel as he turned to face the bark, making sure the woman's lovely eyes were on the scene before he would bow respectfully. my sincere apologies for treating you in such a manner. i do hope you can find enough kindness to forgive me? slighted stilts would remain bent as he peeked toward her, awaiting her signal to rise.

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-12-2014, 09:33 AM

Those orange eyes remained on the black and white Wolf. He seemed to get it now, he was a slow one wasn't he? The girl kneaded the earth idly, to keep herself sane. Kodda watched as the wolf dipped down and pledged his apologies to the Willow. A tiny smile spread across her fine lips as she raised her paw for him to rise. Her head tilted, as did her fur. He was like her puppet.. She got up and shook off her fur, though she still looked rather gross. Kodda walked up to him and attempted to sniff his neck. This was not a threat and not a romantic advance. She just never really had someone so close to her.. willingly. Kodda offered him a tiny look before she went in and attempted to lick his muzzle as well. She thought about a few things before she nodded and took a step back. "D-does this one h-h-have a name?"

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-12-2014, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2014, 03:19 PM by Jaeger.)

the woman would smile and pride would swell within the usually malevolent man. there was something about her that brought him to need to see her smile, to coo her until those pearls would shine between her lips. with her paw he would rise, flexing those tensed sinews and relaxing once more. he stifled a chuckle at her unkempt fur, an amused smirk playing on his penciled lips. the smile, however, would falter slightly as she approached and took to his neck. he would stand still, cautious and waiting. he was not afraid, simply but completely befuddled. he would then feel her tongue across his muzzle. no lingering. no romantic, titillating butterflies. just a gesture of kindness. simple. she took a step back and out came her lovely, dulcet song. like floating on a sublime cloud. his eyes would become slits not from irritation but from the gaping simper splitting his ill-matched muzzle. this one does. and then, without missing a beat. my name is jaeger finnvi.

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-12-2014, 03:34 PM

Stared at him less then a foot away. Her citrus eyes were bright. The two toned male did not seem to care about her licking him. She watched him like a hawk. She was slightly scared of the man, the way he did things. The way he rubbed the tree. She stood firm, nose to nose with the man. Her eyes seemed so empty, withdrawn. Kodda inhaled his sweet scent. The woman seemed a bit attached to him and she had no clue why. There was never a need for companionship before him. Though, she doubted he felt the same. The woman sat and let forth a tiny grin. "J-jaeger." She spoke his name once, to memorize the sound. She nodded before speaking her own, "T-this one is Kodda." She leaned in and touched her nose to him and shut her eyes. She felt slightly peaceful in that moment. Kodda opened her eyes and backed away slightly. "Why d-did you do that to the Willow?"

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-13-2014, 05:14 PM
it's a little rushed, i'm sorry ;-;

she was lovely. enticing in the most innocent of ways. she drew him in like the mouth of a black hole, slowly and surely while stretching him in ways he did not think possible. why was he so inclined to please her? to calm and coo her? he didn't understand any of it; but standing here with her incandescent globes refusing to leave his, none of it really mattered. he felt in every way completely relaxed. like a state of zen; something he could get used to. she would speak again, and every fiber in his nearly emaciated form clung desperately on each syllable. it wasn't until the woman leaned in to touch their noses that he felt nervous. a chill washed over him, freezing to the core, and tiny pinpricks plagued every inch of his skeleton. it seemed like hours had passed before she leaned away, but it was in that last moment when he began to enjoy the brief contact. and then.. his ears would lose all life as that wretched question fell from her lips. he became uncomfortable, slighted paws fidgeting and his spine crawling as if maggots were taking nibbles. i-uh.. should he tell the truth? that he was thinking of his lover, whom was also his brother? would that confuse her? scare her off? those ill-matched pools of his would search her face, and after a moments thought his voice would allow a soft response. i was lost in a different world. a world now only present in my memories.

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-14-2014, 04:55 PM

Kodda sat there, her white fur slightly tainted with mud and her eyes glistening like nothing was wrong. She watched him, the man before her seemed so rock solid. Like he had no sort of feeling. She stared into his bicolored eyes with curiosity. She sought answers, but she did not ask questions. Her tail curled up next to her, bushing up to her side. She girl watched as he grew quite nervous from her question. She frowned, not really hearing his answer. Did she upset the gentlemen before her? Kodda looked down, her eyes go slightly watery as if she was going to cry. Kodda was horribly sad she had upset the nice man that spent so much time with her. He was the only one really to accept her odd ways of affection. The woman looked back to him with those broken eyes, "I d-did not mean to u-u-upset you, Sir." She got up and turned away. The woman laid down on her belly with her rear to him. She covered her eyes with her paws. "S-sorry.."

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-17-2014, 09:31 PM

his alabaster form would not move, twitch, or sway. he was wholeheartedly lost within those burning, molten gems. he felt as if he could crawl his way in to be cradled and loved, swarmed by loving swathes of solar bliss. but slowly, piece by piece, his bliss fell apart. her gentle gaze turned to a concerning sorrow once more. every fiber in his bones felt alarmed. what had he done now, to deter this beautiful woman? she would stutter and turn away before lowering to her belly and covering her eyes. the nordic man would lean forward, tears welling within his own ill-matched pools at the sound of her broken, crestfallen tones. he too would drop to his stomach, crawling forward along the cooled ground and feeling the tips of their hairs entwine down his ribs. he did not want to put too much distance, concerned she would take it as an insult. but in the same manner, he did not want to push her boundaries. so he would curl his neck, tilting that finely crafted crown toward the woman's own and allowed a benevolent coo to slip from his tongue. no, shh, you did nothing of the sort. please, may i see your pleasant smile?

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2014, 04:25 PM

Kodda laid there in sorrow. Her body shook in fear. The little girl did not want her new friend to be mad at her. The woman tried so hard to remain cool, normal, like everyone else. Though it was hard. She saw everything differently. Her mind was broken. The trees changed to hues of crimson and purple. The willows frowned down at her. Was everyone mad at her? Kodda whimpered before she felt the man crawl up next to her. The feeling of their furs mixing did not send those warm shivers down her spine or set a flame within her core. She enjoyed the closeness to another but it was nothing more then comfort. Kodda removed her paws from her eyes. She looked to the other man as he spoke to her. The girl stared at him with those orange orbs. "Y-you are not mad?" She eyed him curiously, his multi-colored eyes were engulfed in that familiar flame. Kodda enjoyed the man, but she was scared that he was bad news.. Though, as always the slightly brutish woman was paranoid as all hell.

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-21-2014, 11:50 PM

a weak smile, riddled with concern and worry, plagued the man's face as he protectively lay beside her shaking body. did he put an arm over her? lean against her? he wanted so badly to press his body against hers, not from any adulterous thought which usually poisoned his vile mind but as an attempt to calm her with a warm, comforting touch. his thoughts surrounding this woman woefully befuddled him. never before had he felt so much concern and worry for anyone's well-being except his own. not even for his kin lover, simply because he was more than capable of handling himself. but this woman.. she looked so fragile, so broken. she would speak with those embered eyes of hers disquisitively watching him, a sense of security washed over him and he would coo once more. no, of course not. he would gaze at her for a moment, searching the depths of her flaming pools before cautiously but with a hint of sternness, there is not a single thing you could do that would anger me. not ever.

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-22-2014, 09:57 PM

The white brute laid with her friend. She looked to him with those cracked eyes. Kodda smiled gently as she nuzzled him. The woman moved her nose to his. She enjoyed the closeness. It made her feel normal, to be so close to someone who was so alive. Her fur mingled with his. The warmth engulfed them as it began to trickle. Rain flicked down upon them slowly. She smiled even more, "I do love the rain." Kodda giggled softly and got up. She began to prance around with a joyous yip. "D-dance with me, Jae!" She laughed and smiled with such bright eyes. The woman pranced around the glowing willow as the rain thickened. She let out a few soft howls, little songs of happiness. Everything glowed and her ears rang with the voices still but she ignored it all. Her eyes did not escape the black and white man. Her moods changed like a whip. "Sing with me Jae!" She lifted her head and let forth a soft yet deep howl that haunted the woods.

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-27-2014, 03:20 PM

there's a humming in the restless summer air

he could feel her breathing; their fur twined and mingled together, the mood lightening around them. it felt content. careless as to if they ever got up. he could lay here beside her forever, lost in her incandescent gems. she would lean in, nuzzling him, and he would lean back only slightly. his eyes would close, admiring the feel of her body against his. their noses would touch and his eyes open. it was such an odd yet comforting gesture, it took him by surprise every time.

and then she would giggle, expressing her love of the rain before getting up to capor around. he would rise at her request, a jovial smile splitting his dual toned face. he would jump into a cavort, losing himself in their dance around the willow. he couldn't remember a time he'd felt so joyous without a little help from his herbal friends. ecstatic laughs would fall from his vocals without notice, his eyes never losing their embrace on hers. and then they would sing, his own howl wavering from high to low before settling in to match hers in a very melodic harmony.

you can try and take us, but we're the gladiators

Kodda

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2014, 05:34 PM

The woman would prance about with such joy. Her constant changing emotions grew tiring for her but she could not help it. Her paws carried her around the tree then closer to him and then when her joined her she yipped with joy. The lovely lady got closer to him and slowly brushed her body past his. She closed her eyes before she circled around him. They sung together in that moment. She loved hearing her voice mixed with his. Shivers ran down her spine as one eye peaked open. That eyes slipped to the abused tree. The tree smiled at her lightly in approval. Kodda smile back before she looked to Jager and let out another beautiful burst of song. She moved to face him then she resed her muzzle next to his. The woman licked his muzzle. The voices spoke to her, they told her to betray him. But, the woman would not. The dame turned around and looked at the ground. She mumbled to herself, "Shut up, I will not!" The girl seethed with anger in that moment until she sucked in a quick breath. The ill woman looked back to the black and white male, slithering to him. She leaned down, the front half of her body on the ground and the bottom half in the air. She wiggled her rear playfully, she then leaned up quickly and batted at his nose. "TAG!" The woman remembered the game from when she was a normal pup, she wanted to feel normal so bad it hurt. The woman ran off behind the willow with a giggle.

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-14-2014, 07:58 PM

there's a humming in the restless summer air

in this moment, the demented man was content. no need for herbs or shrooms, just the company of this woman. it was miraculous. he'd never felt so at easy in the presence of any one other than his beloved brother. it was here, prancing around this willow, that he wished to stay. their melodious song would come to an end and he would still; a dumb, lazy smile playing upon his lips. ardent pools of cerulean and salt gazed upon her has she circled him, his tri-colored banner flicking playfully at her on each round. when she would pull up and rest her muzzle beside his own, he would lean slightly toward her. it amazed him, as her luxuriously supple tongue swept over his lips, that such a romantic act could seem so innocent. no tingle, no tension, just a comfortable warmth. like a secure hug from a dear friend.

quickly she would turn away, and immediately the virulent man was concerned. he knew something was amiss inside her head - never before had he seen someone change so unannounced or unforeseen. he leaned the slightest bit forward, gathering his thoughts and about to inquire about her feelings before she turned once more to him. while he was still a bit confused, he decided to let her tell him on her own terms - if she ever did. after all, he himself had darker secrets that he didn't wish to share with anyone but kapras?us. so he would play a mischievous smirk upon his lips, allowing her paw to bat his muzzle down toward his chest before he pounced into a springy pace to chase after her.

a delirious, light chuckle slipped past his maw as he followed at her heels around the willow, nudging the side of his nose playfully at her thighs. together they sounded like a couple of clumsy, soft-hooved horses trotting around. but it was not long until the gods decided to end the only fun jaeger had been having since his beloved brother. a harsh wind caused the man to pause in his trampling, those ill-matched eyes of his inspecting the darkening skies above. softly his voice would creep from a cautious throat, "this doesn't look good, kodda."

you can try and take us, but we're the gladiators