ardent

Maybe too reckless? Nah.

Fili

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 01:51 PM

The man would pad to the battlefields, he wanted a fight. perhaps he was being reckless, there could be anything waiting for him. but he didn't care. He was in the mood for a fight. Just a casual fight. He sat down, still alert. If something were to creep up on him, it would not be a fair fight. His rump hit the earth, and he grinned. The giddy sense of nearing battle was getting to him. This always happened, whenever he was anticipating a fight, he was filled with adrenalin, and a sort of joy.

The man tipped his head back, and howled. Loud, ringing through the battlefield. He certainly hoped someone answered his call. He needed a fight, he was desperate to have some fun.

"Speech."

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-09-2014, 10:22 AM

Kaala padded on to the battlefield, her fea kissing the hard earth with hidden lethal claws. Ut was time to hone and enhance the fighting skills she had. Last times she was here was as a little pup, abandoned by her parents. The noin sun had started to dip towards the horizon, casting beautiful hues across the bright sky. Her love Kaveh had gone missing mysteriously. The beautious fea missed him, but she had to move on.

She spotted a man across s straight. She watched as the man howled, seeking an opponent. Barking to him, she started to move towards him. As she got closer she noticed that the man was quite short, but had incredible muscle not tone underestimated. She called out to him Hello there, good sir. I am Miss Kaala. I'm sure that I could be a worthy opponent. she nodded to the brute respectfully

Speech,

Fili

gems
size
build
player
01-09-2014, 10:40 AM

A smile set across the man's maw as he saw the woman approach. He stood, the motion fluid. Hello there, good sir. I am Miss Kaala. I'm sure that I could be a worthy opponent he returned her courteous nod. And I'm sure that you will be Miss Kaala,Fili at your service. he glanced to the sky, early noon. Plenty of time. Miss kaala seemed nice, and he was certain that they could have a friendly spar. He certainly hoped so. He padded a little more into the open. He smiled. Then he prepared for the fight. Ears pinned to his skull. Hackles raised, he distributed his weight evenly between his four paws, and splayed his toes, providing maximum traction. Eyes narrowed and focused entirely on Kaala. Muscles clenched he spoke, being the gentleman he was, he would let her have the first move. Ladies First. and with a polite smile, he focused himself again on the fight.

FILI VS. KAALA FOR PRACTICE
ROUND 0 OF 2

ATTACKS none
DEFENSES ears pinned to skull, weight distributed evenly, toes splayed, eyes narrowed, focused on opponent, muscles clenched
INJURIES none

"Talk." Think.

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-16-2014, 03:33 PM

And I'm sure that you will be Miss Kaala,Fili at your service. Rina nodded, a smile on her face. He seemed nice enough, at least he had manners. She watched as the male took a few steps back. He prepared himself, pinning musty ears to his head and readying himself in stance. With a smile he would say Ladies First Kaala nodded. Taking a step back she swivelled her ears back and lowered for protection, but not completely so she could still hear. Muscles tensed she bared her teeth, tail erect for balance. Without a moment of, hesitation, Kaala darted forward. Her ebony form went straight towards Fili, running forawrd at a past pace. She was taller than the male, but he was stronger, so there was no point in trying to knock him off balance. At the last minute, about half a metre away from the brute, Kaala swerved to her right, Fili's left, and quickly moved in to attempt a nip at the base of the male's spine. If she managed this attack she would quickly try to move away, if not stopped. Her litheness and speed would be crucial in this spar.

FILI VS. KAALA FOR PRACTICE

ROUND 1 OF 2

ATTACKS: An attempt to bite at the base of Fili's spine.

DEFENSES: Ears lowered, just above skull. Tail erect for balance, teeth bared, darting movements

INJURIES: None, first round

Speech,

Ooc: Edited because I fotgot to put paragraph spaces in for the stats. I have taken a screenshot of it previously so just ask if you would like to see it.

Fili

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2014, 04:20 PM

The woman moved swiftly, swerving to his left. Quick little thing isn't she now. A grin was pasted on his face with the thrill of the fight. A quick nip was placed on the base of his spine. It wasn't that sore, a tiny tear. His muscles tensed again, ready to spring into action. Ears remained pinned to his head. AS she pulled away, he would attempt to put all his weight behind his left shoulder. Hoping to slam into her left side, and off balance her. If it landed he would only be slightly dazed, and would probably be able to shake himself off quickly. The grin was still on his face. He enjoyed fighting more than most things. There were few things he loved more than a friendly spar. The only one he could really think of was being around his brother. His funny, kind, reckless brother. Unless he was annoyed at him. Them by his side was the last place he wanted to be. He bared his teeth and focused again on Kaala, ready for action.

FILI VS. KAALA FOR PRACTICE ROUND 1/2
ATTACKS: Attempt to slam into Kaala's left side using his left shoulder.
DEFENCES:muscles tensed and ready to spring into action, ears pinned to his skull, teeth bared, focussed on Kaala.
Injuries: small nick at the base of his spine

"Speech."

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-21-2014, 03:36 PM

Kaala's attack was succesfull. Her razor sharp teeth managed to nip at her opponents flesh. The woman didn't remain like that for long though. As she made to move away, she felt Fili slam into her left ribcage. Luckily the slam wasn't at full fkrce as Kaala had managed to make some distance between the two before impact. A growl escaped her lips as Kaala stumbled a few steps towards Fili's head. Kaala took a few second befor the world stop tilting. Her snarl still ruthless, she quickly darted into to Fili's left, tail staright out for balance. She would shift all of her weight to her two front paws and hopefully ram into his side. If she managed her attack succesfully, her opponent would hopefully be minorly stunned, making way for her next attack. If all went to plan, Kaala's ebony head would whp forward, her ears still pointed backwards, aimed at for the brute's hackles. She would hopefully latch on to the male's hackles and tug backwards, her weight completely on her hind legs for maximum pull. All the while, she never moved her sight from Fili.
FILI VS. KAALA FOR PRACTICE ROUND 2/2
Attacks: An attempt to bite Fili's hackles and then tug backwards, hoping to tear the flesh
Defenses: Ears lowered and backwards, tail straight, focused on Foli at all times
Injuries: Slight bruising to left ribcage

Speech,

Fili

gems
size
build
player
01-23-2014, 05:52 PM

he grunted in satisfaction when his attack landed. It didn't faze her too much though. The man regained his composture quickly, weight spread evenly his ears still pinned to his skull, just in time to see her moving to slam into him. He tensed. Muscles clenching, claws digging into the ground. As she connected with him he held his ground only being shoved off balance a little. The woman came for his hackles and as her jaws came in he hopped back, her jaws only grAzing him. He leapt forwards, eyes narrowed and teeth barred. He then opened his jaws. He was Aiming to take hold of her scruff, he would try to pull a little to try and cause so minor tearing if the attacks landed.

Fili vs. Kaala for practice round 2/2
Defenses: Weight spread evenly, muscles tensed, ears pinned to skull, claws dug into ground, eyes narrowed and teeth barred.
Attacks: Aiming to grab hold of her scruff and tug to cause some minor tearing
Injuries: Bruising on left side, minor scrapes on hackles, small at base of spine

"Talk." Think.

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-23-2014, 05:45 PM

Kaala v Fili for Practice

Round 1
Kaala:

10 for clarity-

9 for powerplaying.

3 for defenses.

3 for attack.

10 for injuries.First round

Round one Kaala Total: 35/50

Fili:

10 for clarity-

10 for powerplaying.

2 for defenses.

2 for attack.

10 for injuries.First round

Round one Fili Total: 34/50

Round 2

Kaala:

9 for clarity-

8 for powerplaying.

2 for defenses.

3 for attack.

8 for injuries.

Round two Kaala Total: 30/50

Fili:

7 for clarity-

8 for powerplaying.

6 for defenses.

3 for attack.

7 for injuries.

Round two Fili Total: 31/50

Totals:

Kaala: 65/100

Fili: 65/100

And the winner is...

It's a Tie!

Damage:

Injuries will not be given due to the severe lateness of this judging, I apologize for the wait guys.

Notes:

Tips for both writing, and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here)
contact me for specifics if you want them, otherwise, good fight!

- By [Andy]