ardent

Spars?

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm wanting to do a spar or two with Roman, to build up her fighting abilities, and get some experience for myself. <3

So if anyone has a character that would be up for a spar, post here c: I'll pick a couple to take on.

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-04-2014, 04:26 PM
so i'm a complete noob when it comes to sparring and jae is absolutely terrible at it too so we could both use some practice if you want c: i also need something to boost jae's muse back up and i feel like a spar would help
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Tiff, I'm totally down with that <3 I can start something and throw it up with you like ?

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-04-2014, 11:20 PM
that'd be great <3
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-05-2014, 02:09 AM
I may not get to it till I work tomorrow, but as soon as I do, I'll shoot you the link<3

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-05-2014, 09:50 PM
If you don't mind a new person I'd like to try sparring ALA style. As far as charries, D?gmar's attempting to join Glaciem at the moment so that might work out well. I might be a bit slow til I get the hang of it but I'd love to try!

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 12:18 AM
ooh that could be a good way for Roman to size him up, since she's an overseer of Glaciem ^^ (I don't know if you have a joining thread already?) Either way I'm game ^^

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Yes, D?gmar is currently a part of "Don't Disappoint Me" with Impra and Aislin in a joining attempt though she could always be tested or trained up afterward. Let me know when I should make the thread or join it. :3

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2014, 01:24 AM
If you wanna make one in Glaciem after she's accepted, Roman'll gladly meet and greet her c: And spar xD

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Hi Roamer! Sorry, looks like D?gmar won't be joining Glaciem with the caps and all but I'd still love to spar her against Roman if you were still interested. I could make a post with her after you finish with Jaeger.