-
player
10-19-2014, 11:26 AM
Out-of-Character Name: Rina
How did you get here?: Google

Character's Name: Sage
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 35''
Appearance Description:Sage is a fairly large, but lanky wolf, being 35" tall and weighing 129 lbs. The majority of his coat is the darkest of nights. The only thing breaking the sea of darkness are his three white painted feet. The only foot refraining from the milk white bucket is his right foreleg. Along his neck and back, ending at his legs will be little tints of white at the edges of his fur. His eyes are a very attracting feature, one is the purest of golds while the other the freshest of forest green. During is time in the healer back, he gained a scar down the outside of his front left foreleg, spanning from his mid thigh down to his paw. Another scar goes along the back of his head just behind his right ear, but i only noticeable from close up.
Calling: Herbalist
Proof of Purchases:

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
10-22-2014, 05:34 AM
The age on your profile and the age on your app don't match - looking at the only other active littermate it seems like the one on your profile would be correct so please doublecheck and correct. :)

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-22-2014, 05:52 AM
Whoops! Thanks Tea. Fixed it now :D

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2014, 08:07 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]