ardent

Harder [Athena]

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2014, 12:35 AM

His family life was chaotic, though perhaps chaotic was an understatement. His mother had vanished off the face of the earth. He hadn't had a personal conversation with just him and his dad, his whole life. He hadn't really spent any quality time with Athena and that last one gnawed at him. He ventured towards the den the pups had remained in, wondering if his sister would be there to find. Poking his head around a tall spruce, he spoke into the air, his tone soft, but calling wondering where she could be.

"Athena? Athena? Are you there?"

There he would wait in the trees shadow. He would use this time to get to know the sister that he had. He didn't want her to feel that he didn't care about her. The little time they had spent together, he had spent tormenting her with his brother, but he hadn't meant to.. hurt her. He wondered if he had?

Speech,

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-03-2014, 02:49 AM

The silvery pup laid in the back of the den that she and her siblings still called home, at least for the moment, hidden by the shadows of the den. There was nothing to do, no one to talk to... so Athena settled for resting in the den by herself, napping away the day. That was until she heard a voice call her from outside. She blinked open her eyes, her brows pulling together with confusion. It sounded like Genesis, but why would he be looking for her? She rolled her eyes as she thought, "The brothers are here to bother me again, I'm sure."

She sighed and pulled herself to her paws, padding out of the den and blinking as the sunlight made her eyes squint. She glanced around till her green and red gaze finally landed on her brother's form. Athena turned and padded toward him till she was under she shadow of the pines with him. "What do you want, Genesis?" She sat back on her haunches and watched him with suspicion, wondering what he was doing and where his partner in crime was.

Speech
Thought
Others

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2014, 01:06 AM
Regal as he was, the blue hued coat of the young pup would shine in the light, as he waited on his sister to appear. His mind worried, tension building thickly in the air near him, and when the silvery form of Athena appeared, a sigh left him, a small smile pulling to his jaws. She didn't seem overly pleased to see him, and he assumed it was because she tended to be the butt end of his and his brothers jokes, something that actually stirred feelings of remorse in him. "Athena," He would acknowledge. He would move towards her, coming to sit beside her, his amber eyes looking her over, before he would finally speak to her, again.

"How are you? I know things have been... hard, are you okay, sister?" He would ask of her with true concern. In light of the things in their family and lack of constant supervision, it seemed his brother had stayed in trouble, and he... worried for his sister.

(short post is short :c)