gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
01-01-2014, 03:18 PM

Canta had never ventured quite so far away before, and if her mother had not been on her way to treat with the leader of Seracia and brought the girl along she doubted she ever would have come this far. She was here now though and was rather happy she had been brought along. She had never imagined a place could be so different from her home, that was not to say she hadn?t wandered beyond the confines of her kingdom, she had but the way the land had melted away to be replaced by a new sort of world.
She had wandered away from her mother some, with the promise of returning soon. The girl was old enough to know she should not move too far into the lands, in fact she had receded beyond the boarder, eyes wide as she wandered some.

OOC. Sorry for crappy beginning post.

[Image: oLGAaTF.png]

Mercury I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Vail
01-01-2014, 05:14 PM

Mercury was doing a whole lot of nothing on that day, he was laying out in the now very wet dirt. The saturated substrate would cling to his dark fur, making it very obvious to how dirty he was. He knew that his mother would scold him, but in reality he had no care. Since his father had been back, the last few days had been rather odd. He had spent all of his time with the male, but now he was with his mother or one of his siblings, and because all he wished was to be with him he couldn't find anything else to do.
As he woke from his light nap he would begin to roll again in the cold dirt, his tail wagging happily. Since Bronze was back Mercury had felt so odd, like something was crawling underneath his skin. He wanted to do something, but he had not a clue what it was. While he was thinking of doing more nothing, he was suddenly distracted by another wolf. His orange purple eyes would gaze upon her form, and he was suddenly stricken. Never before had he thought of girls as pretty. His sisters were his sisters and the royal children were... well not ones he usually played with. But this girl, she seemed different and familiar all at the same time. And she was the most gorgeous wolfess he had ever seen.
He wouldn't wonder where she came from or even why she was there, all he wanted was to know her name. Was she actually there, or was his bored brain just making her up? Suddenly he became quite conscious of how he appeared. He was completely covered in dirt and mud, what in the world would she think of him? He couldn't be seen like this! Quickly he would gather himself from the ground and hide behind a tree, hoping that she hadn't caught sight of him.

Speech,

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
01-13-2014, 10:27 PM

Canta had been mostly unaware of the boy who was oh so near, unaware of his gaze locked on her movements, that was until she turned so as to return to her mother?s side. Green gaze snapping to a tree where she was sure she saw a figure just run behind; frowning she approached, head cocked to her right in curiosity. She slowed her approach some, trying to be as quite as possible. She was closing the gap between her and the hidden boy, circling around the trunk now. Suddenly she was tripping her paw hitting a root and knocking her off balance.
She tumbled onto her side with a groan, eyes snapping shut until she felt the world stop spinning. Another groan escaped her as she slowly opened her eyes. She had fallen so that most of her body was beyond the trunk angled so that she could see behind it pretty clearly. Blinking she lifted her gaze, she was still slightly dazed when she spotted him. He was covered in dirt so it was difficult to make out what color his coat was, but she could see his deep violet eyes, with that striking orange line streaking through it. She could fall forever into those eyes.
She gaped for a moment words escaping the already quiet girl. ?I- Um? Hi.? She finally managed.

Mercury I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Vail
02-05-2014, 09:54 PM

.ooc. The way I see where she is, she landed right in the mud puddle Mercury had been in xD
He would try to listen for foot steps, if she had seen him it was possible she would find her way near him. Her steps however were muffled because of the rather muddy landscape. He had no idea of her approach until he watched her fall onto the earth. He would start before he realized what was happening she had fallen. His eyes would widen as he watched her, almost nervously. She would come to gape at him, both of them would stare at each other in show for a few minutes. He took in what she looked like, with her green eyes and dark pelt he couldn't help but think of his mother's gorgeous emeralds.
She would find her voice eventually his trance being broken as lyrics would gently fill the air between them, ?I- Um? Hi.? The corners of his mouth would sneak up playfully as she greeted him. "Hey. There." his smile would widen, I'm Murcery, want me to help you get out of the mud?" He'd lift himself from his haunches and draw nearer the girl, now that they were both covered in mud he wasn't quite so timid.

Speech,

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
03-01-2014, 12:43 AM

He was strange to look at, that much was obvious, not unattractive however. The words almost seemed to surprise even herself, not really expecting anything to come out. He smiled and she felt herself relax some, allowing for a sheepish smile of her own. It took a moment for the words he spoke to register, and even after she was silent for a moment. If he hadn?t brought it up she would not have even realized she had landed in the mud. ?Canta.? She said offering her name, watching with curiosity as he drew closer, suddenly averting her gaze. ?Um? yes please.?

She graciously allowed him to help her up, trying her best to ignore the sudden heat she felt rising to her face. Canta was finding it hard to maintain eye contact with the boy, though that was not really abnormal for the girl this was different. ?So you live around here?? She tried to fill the silence, with small talk, great she had just attempted to fix the situation with one of the things she struggled most with.

Mercury I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Vail
03-04-2014, 07:11 PM
It hurts just to wake up, whenever you're wearing thin

Alone on the outside, so tired of looking in

She was probably the prettiest she wolf he had ever seen before. He found it slightly amazing at how easy it was to talk to her now that they were on an even playing field. Both covered in mud and slightly shy, but there was something different about her. He'd never found girls very interesting, especially with his sisters. This girl though, she was mysterious. Finally she would allow the son of Bronze her name and he would take it and commit it forever to his memory. She would even allow him to help get her cleaned up, he would draw nearer and help the young damsel from the ground. He didn't notice as she tried to avoid his gaze, his paws were being used as a squeegee to help rid her coat of the wet earth. Her question would not really take him by surprise, he was just happy to talk to her. "Yeah I live in Seracia with my family. Our den isn't too far from here. How about you? You certainly don't smell like anywhere I've been." he'd look back to her face, hoping to catch a glimpse of her pretty eyes again.?

The end is uncertain and I've never been so afraid
But I don't need a telescope to see that there's hope
And that makes me feel brave
[Mercury]

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
03-13-2014, 10:33 PM

Oh good, she had given him a topic and now he was running with it. Immediately she wanted to find a way to segue into something different and if that failed, find a way to back out of this. Small talk was the worst enemy of an introvert. He asked her where she was from and she put on a smile. ?Actually I?m from a neighbouring pack called Ludicael, my mom is the leader. She was coming here to talk to your leader and I came with.? She looked away then, unsure what else there was to say.
If there was anything she disliked more than small talk, it was the awkward silence. The expectation to be social always hanging over her as she struggled to find something to talk about. She looked again at the boy, cocking her head to the side and hoping against hope that he would find a way to extend the conversation. At this point she would take small talk over none at all.

Mercury I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Vail
03-13-2014, 11:46 PM
Mercury was unaware of any issue of small talk, he would just say what was on his mind. Especially with a stranger. His older parents were wearing out, he'd become quite aware after his father's reappearance. He could not focus quite as well on those thoughts as the ones of Canta would push them aside easily. Not only did she have the prettiest smile he'd ever seen but she had to be the prettiest wolf he'd ever seen. He liked how the marks beneath her eyes set her brilliant emerald gaze alight. He couldn't help the dopey half smile that adorned his features as she answered his questions. He listened with intent, his eyes blinking with recognition. "I know Ludicael! My mom's adopted daughter lives there!" of course the opposing party was there to tell them of their new leadership. Unbeknownst to him, however he had no idea the woman was Canta's mother or new residing monarch. "hmm.. I don't know if I remember her name. Something with a 'Sss' at the beginning maybe? Momma's gone to see her a couple times. But she's getting so frail.." he would frown sadly at the last part. After he had turned a year old his sense of time seemed so much more acute. Their last litter, he and his siblings, were an incredible miracle. He knew they were strong though, they had children to look after. Mercury didn't know how they'd be if he or his siblings left. "Anyway though, I'm sorry you fell in the mud. What.. Um.. What were you doing before I bothered you?" he would look back to her with his multicolored eyes, an apologetic look on his features.?

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM

Canta was aware of the droll look upon the other pup?s face, and she found herself smiling because of it. She simply couldn?t help it, it was so silly looking. She cocked her head to the side as the boy spoke, a frown creasing her brow. ?My mom?s name has a ?'Sss' at the beginning maybe.?? She teased lightly, something not quite so common for the girl. ?The name wouldn?t happen to be Song would it?? She had to know, it seemed most likely, chances were there were more members of Ludicael who?s name started with an S but the whole thing seemed like a rather odd coincidence.
His next question would arrive soon on the tail of her last. ?I was uh?? She faltered suddenly aware that no matter what she said it probably wouldn?t sound all that great, a strange wolf from another pack scouting out this one? Yeah no doubt it would sound something like that. ?I was uh, sorta looking around? She admitted finally.