ardent

The fire ain't burning here anymore

Ardhel

gems
size
build
player
12-30-2013, 03:00 PM

The woman had come back to the place she had come not so long ago, she'd been gone for a few days, and really needed to be back soon. But other people came and went, so surely it was okay, for her to be gone for a few days. She hoped so. Short legs carried her to the centre of the plains. The little fae stalked to the middle of the plains, purple orbs surveying the area. She definitely preferred the island. It was much more interesting than the plains. She wanted to get back, but a few minutes of rest wouldn't exactly hurt. She sat down. Steadying her breath. She hadn't had a rest in a while, so rest was good. She would head back home shortly.

Speech,

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
12-31-2013, 08:28 PM

The brooding brute found himself drawn to the recently vacated plains that he had not had the luxury to explore before. The pack that had once resided here, seemed to have moved or died. Honestly, he didn't care which. The plains were vast, but in an essence, plain. He moved restlessly his tail carried below his spine though not pressed into his under-belly. He didn't associate himself to such cowardice. The smell of another, moved its way intoxicatingly around him, and he felt a pull of his paws as he adjusted his path to head towards the daring female. He moved quietly across the plain, coming in with the females back to him. Approaching her, on her right side, he wouldn't speak until he drew closer to her.

Coming to a halt, hardly a hare-lengths from her, he could nearly feel the heat radiating from her bodice, he would turn his bi-colored gaze upon her, a sinister smirk donning his face. "What's a belle like you doing all alone?" The question would be a slight inquiry, he didn't really care. The woman wasn't stunning to look at, far from the beauties he found himself wanting to defile, but hell, when the pickings were slim, he'd take what he could find. A distinct smell laced her personal scent, one that he recognized as Valhalla, which was interesting. Very interesting, indeed.

Speech,

Ardhel

gems
size
build
player
01-01-2014, 11:09 AM

The brute waltzed onto the scene from behind her, so she didn't see him until he was practically pushed up against her. She shuffled away a little, uncomfortable with the close contact. She was about a foot away from him. She studied him, he had strange markings. The man spoke up, "What's a belle like you doing all alone?" she glared at him. She did not like being called a beauty. Even her with her tiny ounce of French, she understood that. It was creepy. "For one Mr... Whoever you are. You seem to have no respect for personal space. And also, for the record, I do not like being called belle." glaring at him, she would finally answer his question. "I am out here because I wanted a trip, so I took a trip from the lands of Valhalla, to the old lands of Valhalla. That okay with you? And there is no danger in me being out alone, I can look after myself." She gave him a cold, hard stare. She was being quick to judge, but the whole, pressing up close and calling her belle, was creeping her out a bit. She waited for his reply, she wanted to run. Get away form the weirdo, but she was too proud for that.

Speech,

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 05:17 AM

And so he would come across a little spitfire, what an amusement. A chuckle left him as she drew away from him, a look of indignation on her face. Feigning a look of hurt, he gave her a sad look. "Baby, you wound me. C'mon now, why don't you give a handsome one like myself, a little something." To say that she didn't seem very interesting in his adoring charm, would possibly be an understatement. "My dear, you are a beauty, why wouldn't you flaunt it and allow me to adore you with the title of such." So she admitted that she was of Valhalla, ah his nose never lead him astray. "Why would you restrain yourself to a pack, hmm? Valhalla can't be that good. Or if it is perhaps I should inquire within.." He would run off wondering if the spitfire would defend her home as sharply as she had defending herself.