ardent

The Great Unknown (Joining Pack)

Riley

gems
size
build
player
12-28-2013, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2013, 10:01 AM by Riley.)

[Image: Rilecopy_zps3047e546.png]

Riley wandered into the unknown lands, sensing that there had many many others here before him. The wind blew gently against his fur as the male continued to walk against it, wondering if there was anyone near him. His guard was high, his senses alert, but no one could predict what was going to happen walking in such a wide plain all alone. He found himself constantly checking his surroundings, despite him seeing absolutely nothing every time.It didn't make sense to him, the fact that there were multiple scents coming from the land by others, but yet there was no one here. The thought that someone could be here watching him sent chills through his body, but he still continued to walk.
"Speech" Text

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
12-28-2013, 04:25 PM

A bitter wind tugged forcefully at the man's black pelt like an entity pushing him along his journey. Tortuga had little traffic and it had become a priority to branch out to grow it's numbers. A few yards from himself was the body of another, walking with struggle against the wind. The man's pace would slow, his cold gaze widening to analyze the stranger which seemed a bit shaken by his surroundings. A friendly bark would rumble from the man's chest as the distance between the pair closed. Once about two strides apart the man's gait would cease and his crown would fall in a form of greeting. Deteste, Master of Tortuga. I assume you are not here looking for a fight? He would inquire with a friendly chuckle.

Riley

gems
size
build
player
12-28-2013, 04:52 PM

[Image: Rilecopy_zps3047e546.png]
The man stumbled across the wide plain, and out of nowhere a dark figure quickly began to approach him. This made Riley step back a few steps, but soon a friendly bark came out of the lad and Riley lowered his guard. Also bowing his head slightly in greeting, the male responded with a slight chuckle in the beginning, "Ah, pleasure to meet you Deteste, I'm Riley. And no, I am not. I wandered here just last night, and was actually hoping for a pack to join." Taking a small pause, Riley referred to what Deteste said earlier, "And I'm guessing Tortuga is a pack, by the sounds of it."

OOC; sorry for the lack of detail, in a rush.