ardent

Silent singing

Illja

gems
size
build
player
12-27-2013, 10:55 AM

The icy princess walked with an ethereal grace towards the lake. Delicate paws kissed the solid ground as she went in search of water. When she reached the lake, she stopped, golden eyes sweeping the area. Great columns of ice rose from the water. She stood by the edge, the lake was frozen, so she would have o smash her way through to get to the precious liquid underneath. Cold air stung a her sinuses. The water would be freezing, but she would just have to deal with it. She raised a white paw, and brought it down on the surface of the ice. She was a little surprised by the glow emitted from the ice at her touch. But nonetheless, she kept working. That strike had cracked the ice, one more and it would shatter. She raised her paw again, and brought it down again. When the sickening crunch reached her secretive auds, she smiled. She lowered her head to reached the water, where she had to partially submerge her head, and wait for the water to flow in. Then she raised her head, and swallowed. Water dripped from her fur. She cursed Kusugra in her head for taking her tongue. She repeated the action until she was satisfied. She sat by the edge of the lake, staring blankly into space.

thought

Riley

gems
size
build
player
12-27-2013, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2013, 04:33 PM by Riley.)

[Image: Rilecopy_zps3047e546.png]

Traveling alone alongside the icy lake, Riley's royal blue eyes caught glimpse of a white figure beating the frozen water. The only assumption he could make was that it was trying to reach the water underneath or trying to catch some food, and by how many times it had hit the ice, he assumed it was pretty thick, thick enough to walk along. Slowly placing a paw at a time, the brown male made his way over the the white object, which he realized as he got closer, was a wolf. Slowly making his way towards her, in caution not to appear as a threat, he greeted the female.

"Hello there, is that some good water there?" He spoke with a small chuckle, implying his question wasn't serious at all. "I'm Riley, by the way. I'm new to these lands, and you happen to be the first canine I've seen.." As he finished his sentence, still standing a couple of feet away from the female, he sat down.

Illja

gems
size
build
player
12-27-2013, 05:29 PM
OOC; I'm posting this on my phone so sorry for the lack of table xD

The icy rose turned to look at the man as he spoke. How come he, a man, got to have a voice. When she, the icy rose, was silenced? Life was so unfair. She growled at him. The grinned showing white daggers, she stretched her mouth open wide, as if she were yawning, showing him the grotesque stump where her tongue used to be. It was awkward and annoying having to show people that every time she met someone, to give a reason for her silence. Even though she had no tongue, she was still unmarred on the outside, at least she kept her beauty. She cocked her head to the side, grinning, waiting for his response.

Riley

gems
size
build
player
12-27-2013, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2013, 06:18 PM by Riley.)

Riley scooted back a couple of inches as the female growled, but calmed once again as he realized she was only demonstrating her inability to speak. His ears slightly flattened to his skull, not knowing whether or not to say something in return. How were they going to communicate? Well, he could converse with her, but how would she respond? Clearing his throat, he spoke in a calm tone, "Oh, I do apologize, love. How long has it been like this for you?" Even though she couldn't speak, Riley hoped she could somehow demonstrate a number.She was a beautiful creature on the outside, and he only wondered how such a terrible thing could happen to someone like her.

Illja

gems
size
build
player
12-27-2013, 06:39 PM
The man seemed to be rather unfazed by her lack of tongue, and that did disappoint her a little. She liked creeping people out with the ghastly stump. He asked her how long she had been like this, she shrugged, how long has it been now? A few weeks? A month? it must have been a month or so. She held up one of her paws. Hoping he would get the jist of it. She hated that bastard that silenced her, but there was no running. He sickened her. It was strange, she didn't feel quite as much hatred for this man as she did towards others. She normally hated them on the spot. But she only had a sort of dislike towards him.

Riley

gems
size
build
player
12-27-2013, 07:21 PM

Riley watched as she raised a paw, and by guessing, he only thought it could mean one week or one month. And where the tongue used to be, wasn't as much scarring as he would expect, so he decided she meant a month. He only shrugged, not wanting to make much more of a conversation, thinking it might annoy her.Sorry if I have annoyed you, but it was a pleasure to meet you Miss. I hope I have the opportunity of seeing you around. I hope you have a lovely night."With a small grin and a nod of the head, he turned around and slowly walked off the icy lake. Although, walking away form her was confusing. Riley did not know if he had annoyed her or not, and it frustrated him.

OOC; (I didn't know what to make Riley ask her, but if you would still like to RP here you can just say so xD)

Illja

gems
size
build
player
12-27-2013, 07:41 PM
He apologised for annoying her, he hadn't really been. She waved his comment off with a delicate paw. He hoped she'd have a lovely night eh. How would you feel going to sleep every night, knowing there's your fucking psychopath of a pimp, watching your every move. Well he wasn't always watching her, but it felt that way, even though she had all of Alacritia to wander, it always felt like he was there. With a grin and a nod he left. Leaving her alone by the waters edge. She was cold and miserable, she watched him trot away, a certain sadness clung to her. Reminding her that she was alone, and if she ever did fall in love, her fucking pimp, would kill her. Well my life is shit she thought to herself. She raised herself from the ground and padded in the opposite direction to the man. Silky banner swishing in rhythm to the soft pads of her paws hitting the ground.

-EXIT ILLJA-
END THREAD