S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-24-2013, 09:04 AM
I feel like its time to bring in S'alkries family!

These wolves are very strict on there religion and believe they are the chosen ones by the gods. The family will be anti social and if they believe a wolf is not worthy to live, they will not hesitate to kill. The Levader family used to have a pack and i hope if any of you adopt one you'll think about claiming one so that there religion will be known.
The alpha of there religious pack will often choose two wolves from their pack or a rouge who they believe are a sin to fight to their death, the one that falls will be sacrificed to the gods. This is to show that the weakest will be exterminated. The winner will be given a high ranking and will have the respect that they deserve. If it is a rouge that wins, there prize will be there freedom.
Depending on who the alpha is [ who plays them] you may also decide to take the pack on a hunt for the strongest prey going, and sacrifice its blood to the gods to give the pack strength. [ You may decide on what you want to do, as long its believed to be religious.

if you decide that your wolf is going to be nuetral or of the good nature these wolves will often kill there pray and offer it to the gods, so that the animals soul may rest in peace. For every wolf that may die, there will be often a ceremony so that the wolfs soul will be pure and reborn. The levader wolves that follow the more peaceful ways of there religion will often be interested in herbs and medicines. Most of the wolves have dark pelts. [ Blacks, dark browns and dark blue] There will be a few that are pale, but its rare for one to turn out like that and they may be shunned.

Ksiezc x Noir?- 4 years of age
Prodigy{F}, Avatrice {F} Darrien {M} - Litter 1 [ 2 years of age]
S'alkrie,{F} Skruz { M}- Litter 2 [ pups]- [you will need a rouge pup pass for skruz]

Avatrice x Darrien
Pablo {M} Arabella {F} - Litter one [ 1 years of age]

.. The affair brought-
Ksiezc x Vor
Skadi [f] Kvasir [M- God of inspiration] Weth[ F- meaning goddess of anger]
Note: Ksiezc knew nothing of the children brought from the affair, if he did they would have been killed.

Form-
Name:
Description:[ atleast 150]
Personality: [atleast 150]
Plans/ if any:
Any problems they may have:
Rp sample:

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-24-2013, 09:06 AM
user posted image
Noir?

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-26-2013, 03:55 PM
Ksiezc

user posted image

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
12-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Name: Skruz

Description: "Well, I'm a white wolf. But, I'm not albino. Please, do not call me albino. It's S'alkrie who is the albino wolf. Yes, I do have a scar for being a white wolf. But can I really help it? No, I cannot help it. Anyway, I'm a white wolf. My eyes are two different colors, like my father's, but not the same two colors. Where his eye is teal, my eye is my mother's green color. Where his other eye is red, my eye is teal. I have a few spots of cream on me. Two are on the side of my forehead where my green eye is. The cream runs up my ears a little. There are a few cream splashes on the same side that the were on my forehead. The tips of my fur on the other side is the same cream color. But, as for my scar. It covers from just below the gut, where I would be killed if they scratched there, to the very tip of my tail. They were quite aggressive when they gave my scar. Maybe because they thought that I was an even worse disgrace to them than my sister. Not that she's a disgrace to me, of course. Just.....You know what I mean."

Personality: [/COLOR]

Plans/ if any: [COLOR=white]He follows his sister and tries to make her join a pack that his family will probably not join, Seracia or Valhalla.

Any problems they may have:

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-28-2013, 11:28 AM
user posted image
Avatrice Levader!

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
01-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Permission given to create a whole new char, from a secret affair had by Kzeisc with another woman, and he never knew about her pregnancy.

Name: Skadi (age 2, female, born in winter)

Description:
Build: The woman is built like a one would expect when she is named from the goddess of winter. She is not a delicate little creature, but instead is a tall lupine with defined muscles wrapping around her long legs and well sculpted shoulders. Her shoulders are not broad like those of a male, but neither are they petite, they're right in the middle. She looks like a warrior, like the best of huntress' and that is what she is. Her cranium is not a delicate thing either, it is large and sharp featured, her regal jaws powerful and armed with large pearl razors. Sultry curves define her feminine frame, her thick coat sleek against her body. Broad paws would carry her bulk over the snow that might cover the land, and should cover it well to meet her preferences. She is an immense woman, standing at the tallest a wolf can possibly be, at 42 inches. One could call her beautiful, simply basing opinions off of her body alone, and they would not be far from the mark.

Colourings: Like her half sister S'alkrie, the winter goddess carries no pigment in her thick fur or her eyes. The rosy hue of her flesh can be seen through the thick silvery tresses of her coat, an alluring tinge to the divine snow lupine. Her large eyes, perched upon soft, well sculpted cheekbones, are the purest of rubies. The light that surrounds her can alter the appearance of their colour, from a soft pink to a deep crimson. Her pigment-less sensor is the only part of her which can truly suffer in the cold, but her steaming breath keeps it from freezing entirely. Scars smatter the lower halves of her forelegs, from battles she brought upon herself. Most are slash marks from teeth, but there are some bite wounds hidden beneath her thick fur.

Personality:
The woman is like winter, cold and beautiful at the same time. However, she is not entirely as winter bound as her name suggests, she can be the kindest of wolves, treating everyone she meets with the proper respect and sometimes feeling quite playful. She loves her family, though she only has her mother and siblings because if she were to seek out her father and the rest of her family, they would attack her. So the ones she does meet she is devoted to, and will care for them as much as they desire, but if they wish for her to leave them be, she will do so as well. She is noble, and holds herself as such, walking with grace that only royalty may earn. She does not believe herself above others, but she does not see herself as quite the equal to every wolf or creature she meets. Certain people just seem, weak. She will easily speak to even her superiors as they are equals, because she believes herself to be below no one, no man, no woman, not even the gods above. She is outspoken and bold, impavid and she loves the cold. She can be quite shut out, barriers covering her heart because she knows how big and bad the world is. She can be unpredictable, and sometimes even surprises herself, not that anyone could see it if her tongue got ahead of her brain. When she finds someone, she will never abandon them, no matter how deep down the rabbit hole they fall, or how close to Hel's grasp they come. She is devoted to those she choses to hand a piece of herself to, and will only betray them if the consequences are dire and that person is slowly losing their worth for her loyalty. She is quite playful as well, and would enjoy going out for a run with a few other wolves, or out for a hunt, or even just lazing about and having laughs with friends. Which brings up the question of her social abilities, and the answer is that she is quite social. She can easily make friends, and accepts others for who they are with little to no problem, because the gods have created everyone to be different, and to judge the work of the gods is pure madness. Her mood depends entirely on her impression of the person she talks to, and she can be quite easygoing at times, especially around family.

Plans/ if any: She will have come to Alacritis seeking S'alkrie, and will become a sort of role model and protector to her as she grows.

Any problems they may have: I think I'll just keep her decently sane, prone to occasional temper tantrums from keeping her emotions hidden so often?

Rp sample: The pale woman had been waiting for this her whole life, ever since her mother began to worry about her growth. She was taller than her beloved mom, which was quite difficult for one to achieve. So now, she came to see her father. Her mother had warned her not to, have forbidden her to seek out her sire. But now her mother had no control over her, she was old enough to leave and seek out her own life. She could smell scent markers, and she knew they belonged to her father. Standing tall on the borders, the winter giant lifted her cranium to the skies and let out a loud, resounding call. It was for her father only, and everyone within six miles knew it. She could hear his footsteps in the brush, and she was ready.
"Who dares to stand upon my borders?" the dark furred man growled, his mismatched eyes filled with hate. "Impure one, leave before I kill you." he snarled as he glared at her, taking in her pale appearance. What was wrong with her lack of pigment?
"I am far from impure, and you made me this way." the rosy femme snarled, flattening her audits against her skull in warning. Her head remained high, her crimson gaze levelled upon the much smaller man.
"You speak lies, mongrel, now leave." he growled, though deep in his mismatched eyes she could see the flickering of fear. Long silvery banner swept across her tall heels a few times, and she shook her head in reply. With no hesitation, her sire leapt at her and aimed to snap his teeth at her throat. Rearing up, immense forelegs would raise to fend him off. The battle would ensue, him blindly snapping at her, and her well muscled forelegs were brought down each time like a horse defending itself. Soon she had him pinned, a single massive paw on his chest as he slashed at her chest with his claws. Futile really, her legs were much longer than his and his claws touched nothing.
"Mother was right." Skadi growled, and smashed her paw into his temple, making his body go slack as he went unconscious. Lifting her paw off of him, she walked away, heading in the direction in which she could smell the faintest trace of a pup. An outcast? That wasn't right... She thought to herself as she followed it to wherever it may lead.

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-03-2014, 03:46 PM
This is definitely accepted;D

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-03-2014, 05:57 PM

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-03-2014, 06:05 PM

There was once a catapillar on a leaf.

and guess what?

He ate it.

image by Luisiana

Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Holy shit look At Noir?'s sexiness!

Name:Noir? Levader
Description: Her eyes are of the deepest shades of a mint; giving the fresh and cool feeling as she looks upon you. There is nothing out of the ordinary stained upon her pelt, no markings or patterns making her stand straight of the crowd, with nothing unique possessing her features. The pelt appears to be an ashen black on a dreary or foggy day and yet when its touched by light it glistens a merle. The gentlest of dark blues to greet the eyes of those who choose to look. Her appearance appears to be like a porcelain doll; with her angled cheekbones and delicate appearance. Her legs are long and lean, followed on with a thin frame with lush curves in all of the right places. The short mingles of fur seem to sprout out like loose ends, appearing as though she was having a bad hair day- the curls hanging loosely with ease.

Personality: Do not be fooled by the pretty smile or the blazing personality. She is and always will be a woman who goes by her word and will not hesitate to tell anyone any different. Her voice will obtain the European sultry accent, with the slight edge within her tune, and yet as she appears to be leading her admirer on, she'd rather get to the point and be on her merry way. Preferring the company of silence or a man that can leave her waiting, and waiting, until even he can take no more. Noir? suffers with bi polar and has done since she was only 1 years of age- during the years she has been able to become steady and take control over the matter. But be aware, always expect the unexpected. As one always says ' keep your head held high' And that is exactly what she does, walking around as if she where royalty, and who would think any different? She keeps her friends close, but her enemies much more closer- keeping them within her clutch until feeding them onto another.

Plans/ if any: just go with the flow
Any problems they may have: She'll suffer with bi polar.
Rp sample: Really? You know how i rp(;
Note: She will have recently seperated with Ksiezc due to his obsession held for her.